Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to the NBA2KInsider, the next NBA 2K13 roster update arrives tomorrow morning with a lot of injury updates.

Ronnie mentioned Steve Nash and Amare Stoudemire will be activated. Many others are needed, including Dirk Nowitzki, Lance Stephenson and Eric Gordon, to name a few.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 diehardknicksfan @ 01/02/13 02:07 PM
About damn time. Took em long enoungh

# 2 twilliams18 @ 01/02/13 02:11 PM
Looking forward to it.

Bummed people have been so hard on 2K this time of year, most software developers aren't even in their offices from the 21st until the 2nd. Why would the one or two people in charge of updates go in on their holiday time to roll out updates that most people will just nitpick anyway?

# 3 MagicFan4Life @ 01/02/13 02:12 PM
Nikola Vucevic better be upgraded in this one.

# 4 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/02/13 02:27 PM
I bet only changes that will be made are the injured players, no ratings +/-

# 5 olympus45 @ 01/02/13 02:47 PM
I say its about time. To prevent this problem 2k should have a no injuries league that allows online players to play with full rosters regardless of injuries and a live rosters league where 2k does what they do now which is update rosters and injury status whenever they have time to.

Its annoying as hell when they know players will be coming off injury and we can't use them online because 2k is on break. I have no problem with them going on break they should have a system in place to avoid complaints and inaccurate rosters. I mean we all paid well most of us paid good money for this game, its just a shame the way they dropped the ball this year and they continue to drop the ball. So thats my two cents.

# 6 jeebs9 @ 01/02/13 03:21 PM
I have to say it's hard having to explain to my little brother why Dirk isn't in the game. Even though he just started playing. He's been pissed off.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

# 7 Taer @ 01/02/13 03:29 PM
For the online people, I hope this includes mainstays such as Steve Nash and Ricky Rubio.

I know Ricky Rubio (among others) are technically not traveling with the team when this update is due to arrive, yet because the updates are not daily, it would be better to err on the side of allowing these "questionable" players to be used.

I hope you online guys get to enjoy these "game-day decision" players sooner than later.

# 8 Vni @ 01/02/13 04:04 PM
Cool.

I hate icecreams.

# 9 DGMikeBarker @ 01/02/13 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilliams18
Looking forward to it.

Bummed people have been so hard on 2K this time of year, most software developers aren't even in their offices from the 21st until the 2nd. Why would the one or two people in charge of updates go in on their holiday time to roll out updates that most people will just nitpick anyway?
Because we're paying customers.

I personally don't think it's that hard to look at stats, watch a few games and weekly wrap-up shows to see where players rank should be. I kind-of do it now for free. If I'm off-based someone please inform me.

Madden averages around 500 updates a week. I think 2k13 is a great game, but it would be even better with better updates.

# 10 Fakename22 @ 01/02/13 05:45 PM
At this point what for? We know what were going to get. Nothing.

# 11 Smartkid2345 @ 01/02/13 05:46 PM
Okay 2k13 "NEEDS" to update Stephen curry 82? Really and they have the nerve to update jrue holiday to an 87 before?? Curry is flat out doing better than him in every category this year so far and he still the same 82...and next is David lee he is the only person in the nba averaging 20 and 10 so that should speak for it self they both need to be an 85 or higher #Warriors

# 12 Smartkid2345 @ 01/02/13 05:51 PM
Okay 2k13 "NEEDS" to update Stephen curry 82? Really and they have the nerve to update jrue holiday to an 87 before?? Curry is flat out doing better than him in every category this year so far and he still the same 82...and next is David lee he is the only person in the nba averaging 20 and 10 so that should speak for it self at the end of the day they should both be an 85 or higher #Warriors

# 13 Mintsa @ 01/02/13 05:54 PM
Hopefully Kyle Lowry is activated. Also Jonas Valanciunas will probably be out on the IR (as he should be, he's gonna be out for 4-6 weeks).

Also Landry fields is back from injury as well.

# 14 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/02/13 07:05 PM
Austin rivers needs to be lowered, hes playing terrible

# 15 Find_the_Door @ 01/02/13 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartkid2345
Okay 2k13 "NEEDS" to update Stephen curry 82? Really and they have the nerve to update jrue holiday to an 87 before?? Curry is flat out doing better than him in every category this year so far and he still the same 82...and next is David lee he is the only person in the nba averaging 20 and 10 so that should speak for it self at the end of the day they should both be an 85 or higher #Warriors
If Hickson wasn't grabbing 11 boards a game I can't help but think Aldridge would be around the 10 boards mark also. Lee's stepped his game up scoring wise no doubt, but he's always been a good rebounder. He's still doesn't play any defense though.

# 16 AirLarryDavid @ 01/02/13 10:45 PM
They need to get their butts in the offices because they are a multi billion dollar corporation with millions of paying customers to attend to.

# 17 Gramps91 @ 01/02/13 10:58 PM
Yep, this took a while but I'm happy now that we have it.

# 18 thedude @ 01/03/13 12:31 AM
You guys think they're gonna gonna put P.J. in as coach of the Nets?

He's probably gonna coach them for the reast of the year, so I hope so.

# 19 Arod2k9 @ 01/03/13 01:33 AM
Still furious that Victor Claver did not get a cyberface, my goodness he was drafted in 2009 in the 1st round 22nd overall.

# 20 Find_the_Door @ 01/03/13 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arod2k9
Still furious that Victor Claver did not get a cyberface, my goodness he was drafted in 2009 in the 1st round 22nd overall.
He has one but 2k didn't give it to him.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.