Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, check our OS Youtube channel and subscribe while you're there.

Another NBA 2K13 roster update was released this morning. Here are some of the notable updates. For those curious, Avery Johnson is still coaching the Brooklyn Nets, no sign of P. J. Carlesimo.
  • Bucks - Larry Sanders +8 (73)
  • Cavs - Shaun Livingston (Added)
  • Cavs - Anderson Varejao -9 (Injured 67)
  • Cavs - David Sloan (Waived)
  • Hornets - Greivis Vasquez +3 (73)
  • Knicks - J.R. Smith +3 (82)
  • Magic - Nikola Vucevic +7 (68)
  • Nets - Deron Williams -3 (86)
  • Nets - Brook Lopez -1 (79)
  • Nuggets - Danilo Gallinari +4 (76)
  • Nuggets - Andre Iguodala -2 (85)
  • Pacers - Paul George +2 (81)
  • Pacers - Lance Stephenson +5 (69)
  • Pacers - Sam Young -8 (Injured 60)
  • Rockets - Daequan Cook (Waived)
  • Rockets - James Anderson (Signed - 65)
  • Rockets - Marcus Morris +3 (68)
  • Rockets - James Harden +3 (86)
  • Suns - Goran Dragic +1 (78)
  • T-Wolves - Lazar Hayward (Added)
  • Trailblazers - J.J. Hickson +3 (76)
  • Warriors - Stephen Curry +1 (82)
  • Warriors - David Lee +3 (84)
  • Wizards - Trevor Ariza +12 (Back from injury 76)
A more detailed look at the roster update ratings can be found at The Real 2KInsider.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Angel_G @ 01/06/13 01:54 AM
Actually LeBron has the stats to prove he deserves the closer role but everyone knows he is the frozen one when there is 60 seconds or less. He has hit 2 game winners in his career. If you read the closer sig. skill it isn't just the final shot, thats why they should make a new one or just closer doesn't matter for final shots just their clutch rating.

# 22 icycoldshane @ 01/06/13 11:03 AM
SO glad larry sanders finally got an update

# 23 trj_22487 @ 01/06/13 12:27 PM
Great updates. I am loving this game since last Thursday, all of the new rosters are so much fun. Also brings a lot of commentary into the game that you weren't hearing before. Definitely need to take Avery Johnson out of the game though. Still, it's really something else how people complain. It doesn't seem so long to me that I was totally accustomed to dominating the league with SG #99 on the Chicago Bulls, and you couldn't even change the rosters ourselves, and we were perfectly fine with it. Or maybe even go back a little further when everybody was an identical black man, and then you knew you were controlling Larry Bird because he had yellow hair? Remember the early Madden's when NONE of the players were black? And most people didn't even notice! We've turned into a picky society....

# 24 Blayze23 @ 01/06/13 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpandya97
Anyone else agree with me that Eric Bledsoe is overrated at 81? He's a great potential player but I think a fair rating would be 72-75 with high potential and athleticism and defense.
What!? Bledsoe is 81 nOw wow. They should've left him where he was

# 25 JazzMan @ 01/06/13 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trj_22487
Great updates. I am loving this game since last Thursday, all of the new rosters are so much fun. Also brings a lot of commentary into the game that you weren't hearing before. Definitely need to take Avery Johnson out of the game though. Still, it's really something else how people complain. It doesn't seem so long to me that I was totally accustomed to dominating the league with SG #99 on the Chicago Bulls, and you couldn't even change the rosters ourselves, and we were perfectly fine with it. Or maybe even go back a little further when everybody was an identical black man, and then you knew you were controlling Larry Bird because he had yellow hair? Remember the early Madden's when NONE of the players were black? And most people didn't even notice! We've turned into a picky society....
We've turned into a picky society because the roster updates can be so much better, especially with the technology that we have now.

# 26 ksuttonjr76 @ 01/06/13 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudMouthHoops
Oh wait...Gerald Green had another "awesome" game last night where he managed to play 37 minutes and shoot 2-for-7 with 6....SIX!!!....turnovers!

His PER is now a whopping 7.9.

The league average is supposed to be 15.

Yet Gerald Green plays like a mini-LeBron and has shooting skills in this game that rival most STAR players...you know FUTURE Hall fo Famers...ya know, like Gerald frickin' Green.
I don't know. Gerald Green is just one of those videogame NBA Players where they could nerf him down to upper 60's, and people could still score with him like crazy.

# 27 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/07/13 12:41 PM
Larry Sanders Block rating is still to low even at 90, this guy blocks shots at a incredible rste of 9.2%(leads nba) look at Lopez who block rating is a 89 but BLK % only at 6.0 The only two guys that deserve a 95+ rating in blocks are Sanders & Ibaka. All of the numbers those two put up in block shots are amazing. By far the 2 best shot blockers in the nba

# 28 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/07/13 03:50 PM
The ? Is would they even be a 500 team if he wasnt in the middle to change so many shots? I watch the Bucks daily (from Milwaukee) & he is a game changer. Jennings & Ellis gamble way too much & when they dont get the stl Sanders is there to make sure their player doesnt score or make it a hard shot. & the Bucks are a playoff team as of today, Sanders is a big reason why. Leader in total blocks, blocks per game, & block % . Hes in the running for DPOY, hell Larry needs a 99 block rating. Numbers are amazing. If guys like kevin love can have 99rebs then a player like Larry with his shot blocking numbers should get a 99, if he got the 99 how could guys argue against it when hes the best shot blocker in the nba

# 29 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/07/13 05:18 PM
Im not bring a fanboy about the Bucks, lol but in a game like 2k13 where its already hard to even register blocked shots id say the very high rating of blocking shots are needed for the elite shotblockers. A lot of animations are to the point of no matter what u do u wont register a block such as dunks.

And what does being a Bucks fan & them being 500 have anything to do with Larrys rating? All stats show that he should be the highest rated player in blocks on 2k13. Should Kyrie Irving recieve a - because his team sucks? No, hes playing great. & Sanders is a really good defensive C.

# 30 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/07/13 05:27 PM
Besides Sanders block rating (i think he deserves highes block rating in 2k13) im more then fine with everything else on his ratings.

Mike Dunleavy needs spot up shooter sig

Lance Stephenson is still underated in a few areas,1 being FT which 2k has it low 50s I believe

Austin Rivers is playing horrible but still a beast on 2k

# 31 fivehundred @ 01/08/13 09:14 AM
Are we never gonna get an update for the mobile version?

# 32 jeebs9 @ 01/08/13 11:29 AM
What's the deal with lowering Lopez? Can anyone find out which rating they brought down
?

# 33 UniversalNoob @ 01/08/13 07:26 PM
They should tweak Rebounding Skills of many Players...Paul George grabs more Defensive Boards than Emeka Okafor grabs in total. Okafor got high 80 Rebound Ratings, while George got some in the 60s.

They should tweak many of the Pacers Defensive Rebound Ratings.

They rank 2nd in the NBA only behind Golden State in Defensive Rebounds but got no better Rebounder than Ian Mahinmis 76 DReb. They just got 3 or 4 guys with a 70+ DReb Rating!

# 34 Space Jam @ 01/20/13 05:09 PM
can someone tell me are any of these players in this game...
t mac
greg oden
spree
baron davis

# 35 Bossing @ 01/24/13 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBa17
Can't you just manually do all this yourself?
is there any other team with new/updated attributes.thanks..

# 36 Angel_G @ 01/24/13 06:43 PM
@space jam all were in thhe og roster (idk about spree who dat?)

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.