Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Sretep75 @ 01/07/13 09:58 AM

# 2 HustlinOwl @ 01/07/13 10:00 AM

# 3 DieHardYankee26 @ 01/07/13 10:09 AM
New righty one handed swing animation as shown in the Matt Kemp, Andrew McCutchen, and Buster Posey videos! That's awesome. Also, that should mean that we are back to having guys who actually swing with one hand all the time instead of every righty swinging with two hands if the ball leaves the infield. Not sure why Buster swings with one hand though. Preliminary footage I hope.

# 4 pdawg17 @ 01/07/13 11:52 AM
Posey lost my vote with that speech...vote for the Giants? HAHA!

# 5 Marino @ 01/07/13 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26
New righty one handed swing animation as shown in the Matt Kemp, Andrew McCutchen, and Buster Posey videos! That's awesome. Also, that should mean that we are back to having guys who actually swing with one hand all the time instead of every righty swinging with two hands if the ball leaves the infield. Not sure why Buster swings with one hand though. Preliminary footage I hope.
It doesn't look new for Kemp, nor does he do that on HR swings sadly. I wish they could get his HR follow through down.

# 6 CabreraMVP @ 01/07/13 12:56 PM
"I also won the Triple Crown, nobody has down that since 45 years ago. They didn't have video games back then, but if they did, he should have been on the cover of MLB 67"

Is the Cabrera swing different? It's one handed, but looks much smoother than the one handed swing in previous games.

# 7 DieHardYankee26 @ 01/07/13 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
It doesn't look new for Kemp, nor does he do that on HR swings sadly. I wish they could get his HR follow through down.
At :14, that's not new? I've never seen that follow through before. I mean it looks like Jose Bautista's homer celebration from 12, but just as a general one handed swinging animation, I don't think it was in the game before.

# 8 ps3veron @ 01/07/13 01:14 PM
Loving the marketing The Show is pulling up this year. They got some of the greatest players to "audition" for one of the greatest games of all time.

Sabathia all the way for a Yankee such as myself!!

# 9 Factzzz @ 01/07/13 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26
Let's hope so, i hate that two handed follow through all right handed batters do.

And i hope they change Posey's follow through to two hands, and especially Bryce Harper's follow through to two hands, it doesn't even look right being one handed.

Also noticed blue undershirts still under Nationals road jerseys.

# 10 MetsFan16 @ 01/07/13 06:15 PM
In the CC video, when he was pitching in Oakland, you could see that the catcher's chest protector had a different design!

# 11 jeffy777 @ 01/07/13 06:20 PM
Some guys can read cue cards better than others

# 12 gator3guy @ 01/07/13 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
In the CC video, when he was pitching in Oakland, you could see that the catcher's chest protector had a different design!
Same design, just a different color combo.

# 13 brettryantalley @ 01/07/13 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
Some guys can read cue cards better than others
hah! that's the main reason i watched them. because of deliver/comfort, my vote would have to go for braun. it almost starts like a dating video.

# 14 DieHardYankee26 @ 01/07/13 09:31 PM
Yeah I'm not getting the Cutch love...Like I know everyone has their own personal reasons, but what are they? And this is a serious question.

# 15 BobSacamano @ 01/07/13 11:07 PM
>.950 OPS from a CF is quite good. Also McCutchen seems to be getting better and better. His opposite-field power last year was awesome.

# 16 CabreraMVP @ 01/08/13 12:11 AM
He is a great but all the other candidates are just as good if not better. Never realized (or really understood) why people like him so much, or more than the other candidates.

# 17 sydrogerdavid @ 01/08/13 12:16 AM
Cutch has a great story, he's a good ballplayer, he plays for the underdog, and he's humble.

For me, a cover vote goes way beyond statistics.

# 18 Blzer @ 01/08/13 08:58 AM
Posey's top-spin slicer down the right field line was something that I rewound over, and over, and over, and over, and......

# 19 Sportsforever @ 01/08/13 07:36 PM
So does Cabrera not know that it was Carl Yastrzemski that won the Triple Crown and not just 'some guy'?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.