Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Another MLB 13 The Show gameplay video has surfaced from CES 2013. This shaky-cam video has Ramone Russell discussing many of the same things mentioned in this morning's video, but we get to see more gameplay in the background, which features the Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Los Angeles Dodgers.

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DieHardYankee26 @ 01/09/13 04:54 PM
New Buster Posey stance. Giants fans'll be happy.

# 2 SDPadres2012 @ 01/09/13 04:57 PM
Two things I immediately noticed were THE BRAND NEW SCORE BUG and the colored team logo on the back of the mound. The score bug looks beautiful! Finally we can get one that resembles Fox, TBS, ESPN, etc.

# 3 Sretep75 @ 01/09/13 05:15 PM
Couldnt that guy have used a better camera? It was all blury

# 4 Baseballking888 @ 01/09/13 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26
New Buster Posey stance. Giants fans'll be happy.
And a pretty good one at that.

# 5 HustlinOwl @ 01/09/13 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sretep75
Couldnt that guy have used a better camera? It was all blury
at this point we take what we can get

# 6 tnixen @ 01/09/13 05:26 PM
I wish someone would use an HD camera when doing these interviews.

# 7 thaSLAB @ 01/09/13 05:35 PM
Worst video and interview. Ever. LOL

# 8 HustlinOwl @ 01/09/13 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Worst video and interview. Ever. LOL
lol dude still talking about the PSP

# 9 davis420 @ 01/09/13 05:46 PM
Did I see a loading screen with A-Gon in his Red Sox uniform at 1:51?

# 10 HustlinOwl @ 01/09/13 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davis420
Did I see a loading screen with A-Gon in his Red Sox uniform at 1:51?
exactly why its a pre release demo

# 11 thaSLAB @ 01/09/13 05:47 PM
Knowing Ramone, I can tell he was getting a little annoyed with him.

Dude needs a tripod, or designated cameraman, something. It was almost like he was recording with a spy cam! I kept saying "zoom out!" and "auto-focus dude!" - all jokes aside, he was trying, I guess. LOL

# 12 mikelecrenski @ 01/09/13 06:01 PM
That guy was clueless about the Show - he seemed more excited about TV's. Send him back to tv's and get us someone who knows about the Show. This was nothing more than a tease.

# 13 andrewochs615 @ 01/09/13 06:05 PM
This isn't really gameplay. This is an interview with the game on in the background.

# 14 tvman @ 01/09/13 06:06 PM
Going by what the interviewer said, let me see if I have this right. If i'm playing on ps3 and all of a sudden I need to have a crap I can just quickly grab my ps vita, then go do my thing all the while keep right on playing. Awesome.

# 15 DickDalewood @ 01/09/13 06:41 PM
I had to stop halfway through; I couldn't take anymore of that disaster. Was that the interviewer's first interview ever, and is he actually just that stupid? Did he seriously ask about the psp? Russell should have told him to leave and come back with a professional.

# 16 DickDalewood @ 01/09/13 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvman
Going by what the interviewer said, let me see if I have this right. If i'm playing on ps3 and all of a sudden I need to have a crap I can just quickly grab my ps vita, then go do my thing all the while keep right on playing. Awesome.
No, that idiot just confused Russell with his barrage of stupidity. If it's set up like last year, which Russell alluded to, then you can't swap betwee devices mid-game, you have to save once the game is over then upload to the cloud.

Once you start a game, you must complete the game on that system.

# 17 tvman @ 01/09/13 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
No, that idiot just confused Russell with his barrage of stupidity. If it's set up like last year, which Russell alluded to, then you can't swap betwee devices mid-game, you have to save once the game is over then upload to the cloud.

Once you start a game, you must complete the game on that system.
Crap... err shoot.

# 18 queman11 @ 01/09/13 06:48 PM
PSP releases were discontinued a couple years ago...You would think that someone asking a lead dev about the game would know that bit of basic info...

# 19 nemesis04 @ 01/09/13 06:52 PM
So let me get this straight, there is no psp version right? What about cross play on the psp?

# 20 tvman @ 01/09/13 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by queman11
PSP releases were discontinued a couple years ago...You would think that someone asking a lead dev about the game would know that bit of basic info...
Yeah. Actually though with the way the Vita sold i'm surprised they still make it for that.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.