Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

The Madden NFL 13 CCM "End of Season" rosters are available now.

UPDATE: Many users have noticed the game freezing if they start an offline CCM with these rosters. Online users are fine.

Josh Looman has chimed in on those issues.

Quote:
One of our programmers stayed up all night to track down the issue and he’s working on a fix for it.

We hope to have the new roster rolled out by tomorrow if we can. I’ve been told it’s only an offline issue.

I apologize for any inconvience.

A potential workaround is to just play your single player career online.

UPDATE #2 Roster issue is fixed. Just confirmed by going in and out of multiple games and practices offline. All credit to my rockstar team!

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 MrOctober430 @ 01/13/13 09:25 PM
Are you allowed to save the roster files separately? i.e. First update, than save the last update.

# 42 aceinthehole12 @ 01/13/13 09:32 PM
I like how quickly they fixed this. I tweeted Looman and he said they'd have a fix by Monday. Good job EA.

# 43 ImaGamer_OS @ 01/14/13 12:50 AM
Good job all involved.

# 44 thenbagamer @ 01/14/13 06:43 PM
hey so maybe im missing something, but everytime i try to start an offline career, it reverts to the old roster, not the same one that I see when I go to my madden and view the roster. Am I doing something wrong? thanks

P.S. I use the patriots and in the play now rosters, brady and gronk are the best players whereas in the franchise, wilfork is rated highest at 97.

# 45 UH53 @ 01/15/13 06:23 AM
What exactly did they fix? Downloaded the update and I still see that the depth chart is screwed up and the players have QB rib pads with my imported roster. It's truly a shame because this game had so much potential but has been a total waste! It's a good thing that there are a ton of games coming out from now through spring because I have a hard time seeing myself invest in this game anymore... Can anybody say God of War, GTA, and Last of Us? That's just the PS3 games that I'm looking forward to..... Thank you 2013!!!

# 46 Cpre5 @ 01/15/13 03:20 PM
Well I hard lock every time I enter the depth chart during the start of preseason of the 2nd season.

# 47 BCJMU99 @ 01/15/13 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
What exactly did they fix? Downloaded the update and I still see that the depth chart is screwed up and the players have QB rib pads with my imported roster. It's truly a shame because this game had so much potential but has been a total waste! It's a good thing that there are a ton of games coming out from now through spring because I have a hard time seeing myself invest in this game anymore... Can anybody say God of War, GTA, and Last of Us? That's just the PS3 games that I'm looking forward to..... Thank you 2013!!!
What a joke...one of the reasons I haven't played this game in months...CCM totally destroyed this game for me this year. I'm looking forward to all the games you listed and you can't forget about Dead Spaces, Gears, Bioshock, etc. etc!

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.