Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there. Check out some of the screen captures from the video, right here.

Announced a few days ago, Jose Bautista will once again be the cover athlete for the MLB 13 The Show Canada cover.

Starting today through Friday at 8:00 PM EST, fans can vote on three covers, one of which will be seen on store shelves on March 5th. Click here to vote, on the PlayStation Canada Facebook page.

Andrew McCutchen is still the MLB 13 The Show cover athlete, for everyone else.

MLB 13 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 13 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Curahee @ 01/22/13 03:32 PM
Here are the official entries.

# 2 MrOldboy @ 01/22/13 03:37 PM
Wow, might as well just throw a dart as their all basically the same. Why not at least have one pre-swing? Or something different than just the jerseys.

I agree the Canada day one is very weird since it was only used once.

# 3 metsfan4life1 @ 01/22/13 03:55 PM
The wrist tape looks like its a little bit longer?

# 4 Factzzz @ 01/22/13 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
The wrist tape looks like its a little bit longer?
Not to me, i wish though

# 5 ajf64 @ 01/22/13 04:50 PM
the grey uniform wins, and its not even close.

btw- toronto has the best uniforms in baseball, in my opinion.

# 6 AUTiger1 @ 01/22/13 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf64
the grey uniform wins, and its not even close.

btw- toronto has the best uniforms in baseball, in my opinion.
I agree the Blue Jays have the best uniforms in baseball. They are awesome! I like the Canada day red. I really wish that one was on the game.

# 7 mike24forever @ 01/22/13 05:13 PM
Canadian Red.

# 8 Majingir @ 01/22/13 05:13 PM
Based on the voting, seems like the Canada Day jerseys are running away with votes.

I wouldn't mind Jays using those Red Jerseys more often. Mainly in road games against teams where the fans will be wearing red(Red Sox,Angels,Indians,). NBA teams do that all the time, where if they have an alternate jersey that's the color of their opponent, they'll wear it in road games so it looks like the fans are supporting them.

But I guess this confirms that the red jerseys are in the game. Would be funny though if they weren't,despite being featured on the cover.

# 9 ginopants @ 01/22/13 10:19 PM
If anybody outside of Canada wants this cover, you can visit this site. They ship internationally.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=20591

# 10 barsoffury @ 01/23/13 08:44 AM
I like both the road jersey and Canadian red the best. He's usually crushing the ball when he does the one handed follow through like on those two covers.

I wouldn't have minded if they did a cover of him before swinging. Loading up the leg kick, eyes just above his arm, looking totally locked in. That would've been cool.

# 11 nick_sr @ 01/23/13 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Wow, might as well just throw a dart as their all basically the same. Why not at least have one pre-swing? Or something different than just the jerseys.

I agree the Canada day one is very weird since it was only used once.
couldn't agree more.

# 12 Doran @ 01/23/13 10:54 AM
I've always said that if I had one jersey to pick for my Blue Jays, it'd be the home white. I voted for it, although it's currently in last place.

Best jersey they have, and the best jersey in MLB right now.

I would like the Canada red jersey better if the helmet/hat was red.

# 13 Majingir @ 01/23/13 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barsoffury
I like both the road jersey and Canadian red the best. He's usually crushing the ball when he does the one handed follow through like on those two covers.

I wouldn't have minded if they did a cover of him before swinging. Loading up the leg kick, eyes just above his arm, looking totally locked in. That would've been cool.
They did the leg kick stuff for MLB12 cover

# 14 Bluejaysfan65 @ 01/23/13 09:35 PM
The red one looks nice and it seems as if its gonna take a miracle for either of the other ones to catch up in the voting since the Canada Day jersey one is ahead of all the other ones by like 500 votes.

# 15 voodoo_magic @ 01/23/13 10:44 PM
Is it going to be like last year where Jose was on the cover but then Adrian Gonzalez was the intro screen player?

# 16 KoD @ 01/24/13 01:45 PM
No sunglasses while batting during day games? I can't remember a sunny day where Jose didn't wear shades at the plate. Please get it right this year SCEA.

Road grey is the way to go for this cover.

# 17 405Cowboy @ 01/25/13 07:53 PM
I wish the Canadian Red uniform was in the game. Plus the Blue needs to be the correct color of BLUE as they were too dark in last years game. SCEA also needs to correct the Mariners Northwest Green as in the game it's too dark.

# 18 Majingir @ 01/25/13 10:25 PM
Red jersey has won voting and is the official cover of MLB 13 for Canada.

It had more votes than other 2 covers combined!

# 19 MrOldboy @ 01/25/13 11:15 PM
I haven't really been following this, but seen a lot of posts asking about this. Maybe it has been answered already.

So will there be no long wrist tape in the game? It seems really weird with bautista on the cover, with his long tape front and center. But in that video it seemed like the same wrist tape as last year. Seems pretty stupid to not have a signature thing about a cover athlete not in the game.

# 20 thaSLAB @ 01/26/13 01:48 AM
*waits for first post asking if these jerseys are in the game, and what hex color code they are* :-)

*oh and if wrist... nevermind, too late*

Sent from the Future...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.