Home
NHL 13 News Post

As Producer Sean Ramjagsingh announced a couple of days ago, EA Sports has just released their updated NHL 13 roster.

Quote:
We chose to release this update after the start of the NHL season, so that NHL teams would have their rosters locked (mostly) and we’d be able to incorporate accurate line combinations into the update. The roster update also includes additional transactions for the AHL and DEL.

This update features the much-requested return of Edmonton's Nail Yakupov and the addition of St. Louis' Vladimir Tarasenko, among many others.

Source - Online Roster Update Available Tonight

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dougie_G_93 @ 01/23/13 11:20 PM
Well thats cool

# 2 RagingTrav @ 01/23/13 11:40 PM
It's available now ^_^

# 3 Steve_OS @ 01/24/13 12:16 AM
I saw it on 360, anyone w/ a PS3 want to confirm?

# 4 Lionhammer @ 01/24/13 12:32 AM
Hmm... How can I force Pronger into retirement or move him so no team pulls him off free agency?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

# 5 mjarz02 @ 01/24/13 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhammer
Hmm... How can I force Pronger into retirement or move him so no team pulls him off free agency?

lower his ratings

# 6 captain_kidd @ 01/24/13 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhammer

Move him onto the Legends team, or a National team.

# 7 mjarz02 @ 01/24/13 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I saw it on 360, anyone w/ a PS3 want to confirm?
downloaded it on ps3

# 8 bad_philanthropy @ 01/24/13 01:01 AM
I don't know why they still haven't given the CHL players visors in their equipment profiles. If you use the rosters in Be a GM none of the CHL graduates wear visors, which is silly.

# 9 Cossin75 @ 01/24/13 01:12 AM
Well, I'm reading comments on facebook about the update and again it looks they have made many mistakes.. Damian Brunner a 60, Galchenyuk a 63 and Yakupov a 62?? And someone said that there's no Emerson Etem on Norfolk.. sad..

Whats your thoughts? (Don't have xbox live that's why i can't judge it by myself for now)

# 10 Szuper @ 01/24/13 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofubrain2
just go to petrpuck's site and click on edits. do it yourself.
Me too!
But Tarasenko is 81 ovr. to EA roster update. petrpuck´s say Tarasenko79.
Yakupov 75
Galchenyuk 73.etc...

Is Tarasenko really so much better?

And what is Conacher (Tampa Bay) real Ovrall?

EA Will update later in overalls,or not?

# 11 IlliniM1ke @ 01/24/13 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szuper
Me too!
But Tarasenko is 81 ovr. to EA roster update. petrpuck´s say Tarasenko79.
Yakupov 75
Galchenyuk 73.etc...

Is Tarasenko really so much better?

And what is Conacher (Tampa Bay) real Ovrall?

EA Will update later in overalls,or not?
Haven't had a chance to see the others play much yet but Tarasenko is definitely living up to his 81 so far, he looks awesome.

# 12 Gangrel @ 01/24/13 08:21 AM
The overall ratings are low but the individual ratings are good to me considering they have only played a few games so far.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

# 13 MizzouRah @ 01/24/13 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsFan27
Haven't had a chance to see the others play much yet but Tarasenko is definitely living up to his 81 so far, he looks awesome.
Do they have Tarasenko's picture? I can't remember if they update those as well.

# 14 humaca80 @ 01/24/13 12:21 PM
I was hoping Grigorenko would be higher than a 62! Oh well, maybe next update if he plays well and stays with the team. He should probably be around a 72 with his skill set.

# 15 brandon27 @ 01/24/13 12:39 PM
Cool, have to check it out when I get home from work. Be nice to start playing with some fairly accurate rosters.

Little disappointed to hear someone say Brunner is still rated as a 60 OVR. Guess that's the good thing about having roster editing, we can at least make up for EA's mistakes along the line. Im just glad we'll have something fairly accurate.

# 16 Dougie_G_93 @ 01/24/13 03:29 PM
You can't use the words fairly accurate with an EA roster. They are an absolute joke. Here's just an example : Leo Komarov, they have him as 5'10" and 167lb sniper and default face 1. Ok he is far from a sniper,he is 187 lbs and is blonde/dark blonde. Tyler biggs, not listed as leaf property, guess what? default face 1. Tim Connolly is not a free agent....That is just an example of the incredible attention to detail that EA gives these rosters. The problem is they have some dude from India looking at names on paper and has no clue what he is doing, who he is creating and what hockey is.
The only reason I needed this roster was because some genius decided to lock most player info this year so I couldn't fix Gomez or Redden's salary. Well congrats EA you got that right. Now I will use my own version of Komarov,Biggs,Tarasenko or anyone else they tried to create.

If you think about it,its pretty damn sad that a guy sitting at home with an xbox controller can do a much better job of roster updates than some guy with an ea editor sitting on a pc.

One more thing: Marc Savard, still on boston, hasn't played in years. What a joke.

# 17 BCDX97 @ 01/24/13 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie_G_93

One more thing: Marc Savard, still on boston, hasn't played in years. What a joke.
Well, technically, he IS still on the Bruins roster. He's just injured, won't play again, but is on their roster.

No matter what EA does, somebody is going to find something to complain about. But if you're gonna complain about something being inaccurate when it's accurate, jokes on you, jack!

# 18 pyth @ 01/24/13 04:41 PM
Teemu Hartikanien, Leo Komarov, Vlad Tarasenko - all black players

and many mistakes (weight, height, role...) I hate this updates

# 19 Dougie_G_93 @ 01/24/13 05:20 PM
Actually Marc Savard is not on the Bruins active roster. So in addition to be inaccurate, it's incomplete. And just peruse the free agent list. Its full of players that have retired or are in Europe.

# 20 storcka9 @ 01/24/13 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie_G_93
Actually Marc Savard is not on the Bruins active roster. So in addition to be inaccurate, it's incomplete. And just peruse the free agent list. Its full of players that have retired or are in Europe.
Marc Savard is on the long term IR for the Bruins. He is still under contract with the Bruins much like Tim Thomas. He is not in the lineup in the new update, like Thomas so it is fine. The only problem with the Bruins roster is that Hamilton is a bit low, which I can easily fix.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.