Home
UFC Undisputed 3 News Post

With UFC 156 coming up on Saturday, it seemed like a good time for another simulated fight. Since UFC Undisputed 3 doesn't allow for fighters to take on competition from other weight classes, I can't simulate Aldo vs. Edgar, but I figured the co-main event would do the job.

Rashad Evans is taking on Antônio Rogério Nogueira, and each of these guys is at a bit of a crossroads. Rashad is 4-1 in his last five, but he lost most recently to Jon Jones in a five-round decision. Nogueira hasn't fought since December 2011, and while he did last beat Tito Ortiz, he previously lost to both Phil Davis and Ryan Bader.

Read More - UFC 3 Sim: Evans vs. Nogueria

Game: UFC Undisputed 3Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 12 - View All
UFC Undisputed 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Majingir @ 02/02/13 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
Since UFC Undisputed 3 doesn't allow for fighters to take on competition from other weight classes, I can't simulate Aldo vs. Edgar, but I figured the co-main event would do the job.
Ya, that's what I hate about UFC3, cause guys change weight classes, but the game only included a few guys who changed, and didn't give us option of changing anyones weight class.

# 2 SHAKYR @ 02/02/13 01:51 PM
Great stuff! Let hope EA give us better options.

# 3 aholbert32 @ 02/02/13 02:28 PM
Actually you can face fighters in other weight classes in UFC 3 if you do it in event mode. There is a well known glitch that lets you do it. Here is a video of how you do it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMQMn14ocuA

# 4 ERA @ 02/02/13 02:46 PM
I'm taking a 3rd round TKO in favor of Evans.

Rashad Evans is one of the most durable and conditioned fighters in the UFC.

Nogueira can't handle Evans in a three-round brawl, especially if Rashad initializes his wrestling game..

# 5 JoeMimic @ 02/02/13 04:27 PM
Brilz, Bader, and Phil Davis have all out wrestled Lil Nog easily. Suga will do the same and win a decision. There is always the chance Rashad runs into one though...he has a habit of doing that sometimes and getting himself into trouble.

# 6 JoeMimic @ 02/02/13 04:27 PM
Double post.

# 7 redsrule @ 02/02/13 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMimic
Brilz, Bader, and Phil Davis have all out wrestled Lil Nog easily. Suga will do the same and win a decision. There is always the chance Rashad runs into one though...he has a habit of doing that sometimes and getting himself into trouble.
None of them out wrestled him "easily". Both Bader & Davis had a lot of issues getting them down early via double legs, but did have some success later with single legs.

# 8 Bionickle @ 02/03/13 09:49 AM
Aaaaannnndddd Rashas lost! xD

But it was a night of upsets really, Lil' Nog, Maia & Bigfoot won big time!

# 9 Find_the_Door @ 02/06/13 06:42 PM
Nogueira significantly improved his takedown defense. After having trouble in recent fights with wrestlers his wrestling training payed off.

# 10 redsrule @ 02/06/13 07:03 PM
His takedown defense was never bad. Bader & Davis had a lot of issues getting him down, but they got him down eventually because they pressed at it. Rashad didn't.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.