Home
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition News Post

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition is on sale for 600 MSP on the Xbox Live Marketplace. It's free for PlayStation Plus members ($14.99 if you are not).

For those of you that missed it, EA Sports updated the NBA JAM: On Fire Edition rosters a couple of weeks ago, view all the changes right here.

Game: NBA JAM: On Fire EditionReader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 7 - View All
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Gramps91 @ 02/04/13 11:22 AM
if they were to drop it to $10 for normal playstation users I'd get it. I don't have $15 on my card right now.

# 2 SlimKibbles @ 02/05/13 12:29 PM
Thanks for the heads-up about this, Steve. Purchased it last night. I was also reminded of the things that drove me nuts about the original NBA Jam. Anderson Varajao is the new John Starks/Patrick Ewing in this game for me. Can't beat the Cavs gold medal challenge to save my life because of him. What a goon!

# 3 Valdarez @ 02/05/13 02:02 PM
This is the funnest sports game EA has made in years. Mainly because it's not a simulation (which they don't do well) and focuses on fun/outlandish plays (something they do well). Whether you played it when you were a kid or haven't ever played it, definitely worth playing now. Commentary is crazy and will crack you up, gameplay is solid/responsive, and the modes will keep you enthralled for hours.

# 4 TheBadazz @ 02/06/13 01:46 PM
Looked today on PS+ not for free.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.