Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Another small NBA 2K13 roster update arrived this morning which added Kenyon Martin to the New York Knicks roster. They also added the Golden State trade, who sent guard Charles Jenkins to Philadelphia and forward Jeremy Tyler to Atlanta.

As far as I can tell, nothing else was updated to the roster that was released yesterday.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 onac22 @ 02/23/13 05:38 PM
These guys make a solid effort to keep the rosters as up to date as they can. Hope 2k makes the jump to NHL and NFL soon.

# 2 twilliams18 @ 02/23/13 05:49 PM
Excited to have Martin on my Knicks association I'll be starting now that the trade deadline has passed.

Not upset with 2K not having this in the last update - he wasn't able to officially sign until last night. I don't think that people understand that despite the Knicks announcing they agreed to a deal, doesn't make it official. The hold up was on Brewer passing the physical to allow NY to have the open spot.

# 3 Goffs @ 02/23/13 06:02 PM
No new jerseys for Golden State?

# 4 skillz7854 @ 02/23/13 06:03 PM
You guys need to update Jordan Crawford jersey number to 27

# 5 GudStuffzz @ 02/23/13 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by onac22
These guys make a solid effort to keep the rosters as up to date as they can. Hope 2k makes the jump to NHL and NFL soon.
lol i can't tell if ur being serious or not.

2k has really been disappointing when it comes to roster updates. I'm not a fan of EA sports games but they have done a tremendous job with their roster updates for Madden 13 and keep in mind, Madden rosters take waaaay more time to update than nba rosters do. So I don't understand why 2k doesn't put in the effort and time to get these rosters correct and up to date.

# 6 Norris_Cole @ 02/23/13 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by onac22

I'm detecting sarcasm?

# 7 Sports fanantic @ 02/23/13 07:13 PM
Still waiting for the GSW's new Jerseys

# 8 Phreezy P @ 02/23/13 07:27 PM
^They aren't going to be in the game. There are only 2 Jersey models in the game: V-Neck and Rounded. They can't add a T-Shirt Jersey model. You might say they can use the MyPlayer ones, but they can't be tucked.

# 9 raidertiger @ 02/23/13 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
^They aren't going to be in the game. There are only 2 Jersey models in the game: V-Neck and Rounded. They can't add a T-Shirt Jersey model. You might say they can use the MyPlayer ones, but they can't be tucked.
Really? Why does 2k get a pass for everything. Missing players, terrible ratings, missing jerseys, not even 13 men rotations. This game is so lacking in key areas.

# 10 MVP9072 @ 02/23/13 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
We'll probably get it in the next update

# 11 AsianPowwwa @ 02/24/13 12:28 AM
Why can't they do more quick updates like this?

# 12 Taer @ 02/24/13 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidertiger
Really? Why does 2k get a pass for everything. ...
Lack of serious competition ... just to name one thing.

It is good that the 2k team did this update - I give them kudos for getting K-Mart into the game ASAP... just one question - why not do the same for the other missing players.

I thought we were told that Patrick Beverley was put on the fast track ... yet K-Mart was put before him; 2k is missing the boat on their missing players.

# 13 Phreezy P @ 02/24/13 12:53 AM
^It's funny because Beverley's face is hidden in the game ready to be put on a player.

# 14 VizzyXV @ 02/24/13 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidertiger
Really? Why does 2k get a pass for everything. Missing players, terrible ratings, missing jerseys, not even 13 men rotations. This game is so lacking in key areas.
You can't seriously be annoyed at 2K for not having the Warriors jerseys, if I'm not mistaken the first photos of those jerseys were released like two weeks ago, 2K13 was released in October, they would have had no idea about them back then. Like the previous poster said they can't just add that t-shirt model in

# 15 Dyowman @ 02/24/13 12:25 PM
How long will it be before the houston rockets get attention. They deserve it mostly. Only 1 point guard
No Patrick Beverley
Greg Smith 56
Donatas Montiejunas 58
By far the most pressing needs.

# 16 Goffs @ 02/24/13 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyowman
How long will it be before the houston rockets get attention. They deserve it mostly. Only 1 point guard
No Patrick Beverley
Greg Smith 56
Donatas Montiejunas 58
By far the most pressing needs.
Don't worry man Ronnie is on the case! Patrick's been prioritized!

Quote:
Ronnie 2K 2K13 ‏@Ronnie2K @patbev21 was told this morning that you were pulled from update. Sorry dude but I told Insider to prioritize you
I'm going to keep on posting this every update! lol

# 17 JasonMartin @ 02/24/13 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Get out of here... please.

1. It's a one time thing

2. Why does 2K need to develop/create that jersey and add it to the game when it's only going to be used ONCE?

3. It's a marketing tactic by Adidas

4. It's ugly

5. We don't need it.

# 18 Sports fanantic @ 02/24/13 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin

1. It's a one time thing

2. Why does 2K need to develop/create that jersey and add it to the game when it's only going to be used ONCE?

4. It's ugly

5. We don't need it.

First, the Warriors will be wearing them for two more home games and it is their new Alternative jerseys so it's not just an "Adidas" Gimmick. Second, since 2k added jerseys for the Winters (Christmas jerseys i think) that were only used once the whole season, why can't 2k add this jerseys.

# 19 LionsFanNJ @ 02/24/13 03:29 PM
Because the sleeves make it a completely different jersey model. They would have to render them from scratch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 20 Goffs @ 02/24/13 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin

1. It's a one time thing

4. It's ugly

5. We don't need it.
Well they did play with them on so by that alone it SHOULD be in the game....ugly or not!

1. More options to pick from jerseys because you know MORE options to choose from the better.

2. Don't care if its ugly if they wore it then it should be in the game....see those sneakers and ugly color ways that 2k keeps releasing? YEAH THEY ARE IN THERE TO! So why not ugly jerseys...

3. Who is the WE don't need it crap when people here ask for god damn accuracy for jerseys every damn time!

AGAIN I say if they wore it then they should have it ingame...jeez I'm not even a fan of the Warriors but what I am a fan of is having an accurate game...I really don't see why this would become an issue....

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.