Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

MICHIGAN AND TEXAS A&M REACH FINAL ROUND OF NCAA FOOTBALL COVER VOTE

Denard Robinson and Ryan Swope Go Head-to-Head for the Cover

The NCAA Football Cover Vote has entered the final round, as Michigan’s Denard Robinson and Texas A&M’s Ryan Swope face-off for the opportunity to grace the cover of this year’s game. After six rounds and over 3.1M votes these two athletes remain as the last men standing in the quest for the cover.

Robinson and Swope jumped out to large early leads this round and never looked back. The duo continually battled for the lead throughout, with Robinson ultimately securing the most votes. Robinson has deployed the power of social media to fuel his campaign, while Aggie Nation has shown unprecedented support for Swope.

Final round voting has begun on the NCAA Football Facebook page, and will continue through March 8th. This is the last chance for fans to secure victory for their favored athlete, and vote totals have reset to zero so it’s anyone’s race.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Buckeyed @ 03/10/13 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSNemitz
Wow, this may be the first time I've agreed with an OSU fan on the internet. Always a pissing match. I personally think Denard is a good choice of Cover ATH because he is well known. I don't think there was alot of other good choices really.

#GoBlue
Of the choices given to us it was between him or Barner from Oregon. They were the only two names most would recognize. Of the two left, you have to go with D. Robinson if you can only have one. Which means I will not buy 2014.

# 62 Gap Integrity @ 03/10/13 05:47 PM
You could always slip one of these over your Denard cover:
Thanks to allenw88

# 63 TDenverFan @ 03/12/13 10:18 AM
It's Robinson. EAs NCAA twitter just posted it

# 64 NDAlum @ 03/13/13 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow218
Says the Notre Dame fan. Lets compare Te'o and DRob by 40s.
Teo- 4.81
Denard- 4.43 (4.3 something unofficial, though)
DENARD!

And calling him Detard? Really mature. We don't need to rename your players to make fun of them. Braxston? Really?
LOL

You say I'm immature and then poke fun at ND in an equally immature fashion. You bring up Te'o when he has nothing to do with the thread.

Swope is FASTER than denard (feel better buddy ) in the 40 at the combine. I'm sorry the nickname hurt your feelings.

I voted for who was faster at the combine, which once again, is Swope. Therefore Swope is faster than denard.

# 65 orangeafroman @ 03/16/13 09:42 PM
Ryan Swope? Why is he even a possibility? Why would A&M's 2nd best WR be on the cover of anything?

Oh yeah, racial pride. Yeesh.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.