Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Check out the latest MLB 13 The Show video, featuring the first three innnings between the Houston Astros vs. Oakland A's.

Also make sure you check out the Pittsburgh Pirates vs. New York Mets. In this video, 3 innings were simmed and 2 were played.

Thanks N51_rob!!

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 pdawg17 @ 03/03/13 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarws6
Eh, I would have made his stance a bit more open, but it's better than anything we had last year for sure.
Haha...agreed...was going to mention that too but forgot

But in general the team looks MUCH better than past years of the Show...amazing what happens when your team makes the playoffs...

# 22 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/03/13 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
Explain more?
Neither of the new alternate jerseys are in the game, nor is the new alternate cap. Same uniform set as last year. Alternate home is solid white, alternate road is the black jersey.

# 23 metsfan4life1 @ 03/03/13 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Neither of the new alternate jerseys are in the game, nor is the new alternate cap. Same uniform set as last year. Alternate home is solid white, alternate road is the black jersey.
How do you know this?

# 24 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/03/13 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
How do you know this?
It is on youtube. chrisjohnson803, I believe it is from this site posted it on there. He goes through all of the teams uniforms. et on youtube and type in MLB 13 the show uniforms, and it will come up a little ways down the screen.

# 25 MIKEY93 @ 03/03/13 10:58 PM
Quote:
It is on youtube. chrisjohnson803, I believe it is from this site posted it on there. He goes through all of the teams uniforms. et on youtube and type in MLB 13 the show uniforms, and it will come up a little ways down the screen.
Damn, I was looking forward to it. Looks like I'll be using black for one more year.

# 26 hfield07 @ 03/04/13 12:55 AM
That's what they call trouble with the curve, McCutchen

# 27 Unit303 @ 03/04/13 06:32 AM
When this game hits the PS4 it is going to be something sweet if they give it enough time. I hope 2014 is a decent debut on the system. I can't really get into PS3 games anymore though.

# 28 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/04/13 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEY93
Damn, I was looking forward to it. Looks like I'll be using black for one more year.
It looks like the batting practice jerseys are the same. Meaning they are all blue, with no orange on the side like other teams. You could just switch the black out with the blue batting practice and never know the difference. Just use the blue for the road games too, it won't have New York on it written in gray, it will have Mets in orange. But still it is better than that God awful black jersey again, and more realistic too. Although not perfect.

# 29 MIKEY93 @ 03/05/13 02:14 AM
Quote:
It looks like the batting practice jerseys are the same. Meaning they are all blue, with no orange on the side like other teams. You could just switch the black out with the blue batting practice and never know the difference. Just use the blue for the road games too, it won't have New York on it written in gray, it will have Mets in orange. But still it is better than that God awful black jersey again, and more realistic too. Although not perfect.
That's a good point. But it feels weird for me using a BP jersey as an alternate. I'll just use the black jerseys. I actually like those.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.