Home
Tiger 14 News Post

The Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 demo is available now for Xbox 360 users (queue it up here). It weighs in at 1.98 GB.

PS3 users will have to wait until later this afternoon, when the PS Store updates.

UPDATE: The PS3 demo is available now.

Fans Get First Taste of Innovative Gameplay Features

Experience golf from the past and present, and play as golf icon Arnold Palmer in the all-new Legends of the Majors mode, experience the LPGA Tour and get a taste of the Connected Tournaments feature where players can compete online with friends.
  • The Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 demo features one of the most compelling modes in franchise history – Legends of the Majors. The featured challenge, 1961 Open Championship at Royal Birkdale, puts players in the shoes of golf legend Arnold Palmer, in the 1960’s era, with the legend’s era-specific attire, equipment and skills. Once the challenge is passed, gamers will unlock 1960’s Arnold Palmer for use in the full version of the game.

• For the first time in franchise history, the game will feature LPGA integration and gamers can get a preview of the LPGA via the all-new Quick Tournaments feature. Players can use LPGA golf phenom Lexi Thompson on a new course – Oak Hill Country Club.

• Golf in a “Twenty-foursome” through our all-new Connected Tournaments mode in the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 demo. Compete online against other players or friends and see as many as 23 shot arcs from other players on the course at the same time. Players can get a jumpstart on creating their country club tournaments by going to the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 website.

• The Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 demo will support motion control and continue the level of immersion as fans can play the demo with Kinect for Xbox 360 or Sony PlayStation Move controllers.

Game: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 13 - View All
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 401 CallCenterZombie @ 03/22/13 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
I just pre-ordered the Masters Edition. My decision was pretty easy considering I had $55 in Amazon money. What surprised me was I had a random $10 off promo for trading in games between specific dates. So all in all I ended up paying $4.14. Pretty good deal.

Anyway I haven't bought a TW game since the PS2 days. I've played 12 and 13, just never bought them. A couple reasons I've disliked the game are the lack of simulation difficulty, and not having to think about my shots. I'm not saying I mastered the game at all, I just never felt like I was clinging on to save par, or really having to think in order will my way to make birdie. The game just felt like it was always drive the ball, hit my second shot on the green, and then putt one or two times. It was just so dang repetitive. I was never faced with tee shots going into the woods or having bad lies. While reading the impressions on the simulation difficulty it seems that many people are facing much tougher second shots because of bad tee shots. This is what really excites me about this game.

I'm hoping with the addition of simulation difficulty, it won't make this game feel as repetitive for me. I'm extremely excited to download this on season pass tomorrow. I didn't get around to downloading the demo, and figured there was really no point in playing it when I could play the full version two or so weeks later. If all goes well with the game this weekend, it looks like I will finally own a golf game again.
You and I both. The only current gen TW game I bought was 10...Here's hoping to a great challenge with TW14. Sim Mode all the way. Just praying that the retail version is a good one ie far less bugs than last year. From all accounts though, the different builds for TW14 have been very stable.

# 402 JODYE @ 03/22/13 09:34 AM
How is it that cover athlete can't even get a swing that actually looks like his?

# 403 raughton55 @ 03/22/13 10:42 AM
Does anyone know what time it comes out on season pass? Ncaa and madden came out at about 4pm my time.

# 404 OnlookerDelay @ 03/22/13 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raughton55
Does anyone know what time it comes out on season pass? Ncaa and madden came out at about 4pm my time.
I looked at my Season Ticket counter at 10:30 AM on my XBox 360, and it's counting down toward a 1:00 PM EDT launch. That's about six hours earlier than I expected!

# 405 raughton55 @ 03/22/13 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
I looked at my Season Ticket counter at 10:30 AM on my XBox 360, and it's counting down toward a 1:00 PM EDT launch. That's about six hours earlier than I expected!
Awesome!!!!

# 406 CallCenterZombie @ 03/22/13 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raughton55
Different times have been mentioned but the most common I see is 1 PM EST.

# 407 OnlookerDelay @ 03/22/13 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallCenterZombie
Different times have been mentioned but the most common I see is 1 PM EST.
The EA Sports Season Ticket countdown clock on my 360 currently shows 1:35:35 remaining before launch, as of 11:25, EDT. I'd say 1:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time is a lock.

# 408 Flightwhite24 @ 03/22/13 11:57 AM
Headed to the cave!!!!

Attachment 57391
Attachment 57392

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 409 OnlookerDelay @ 03/22/13 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Headed to the cave!!!!
You dawg! And you preempted any "pics or it didn't happen" retorts. Nice work

# 410 Gerg04 @ 03/22/13 12:32 PM
Quote:
Headed to the cave!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Let us know how it feels coming from the demo. I've decided I played my last 3 holes this morning until I get my copy from Amazon.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

# 411 CallCenterZombie @ 03/22/13 12:33 PM
Damn, Flightwhite! That shipping was fast!

# 412 Flightwhite24 @ 03/22/13 12:36 PM
You guys who didn't buy really missed out. Not only did he drop the price of the Historic Edition to $60 but there is something else that I wil disclose shortly lol. stay tuned

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2

# 413 Gerg04 @ 03/22/13 02:12 PM
Quote:
You guys who didn't buy really missed out. Not only did he drop the price of the Historic Edition to $60 but there is something else that I wil disclose shortly lol. stay tuned

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2
:what:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

# 414 pietasterp @ 03/25/13 03:33 PM
I have yet to be able to see what this game looks like in any kind of reasonable light, since I can only ever get time in at night, and I haven't figured out how to make it stop correlating the game to the real time...so apparently, it's midnight golf forever for me...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.