Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Another NBA 2K13 roster update arrived today. Below are the list of changes.
  • Tony Parker, San Antonio Spurs -27 (60) - Injured
  • Juwan Howard, Miami Heat (57) - Added
  • Lou Amundson, Chicago Bulls (65) - Added
Aaron Brooks is still listed as a free agent and not with the Houston Rockets.

Players Still Missing
  • Kevin Jones (PF) - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Jarvis Varnado (PF) - Miami Heat
  • Kevin Murphy (SG) - Utah Jazz
  • Julyan Stone (PG/SG) - Denver Nuggets
  • Ben Hansbrough (PG/SG) - Indiana Pacers
  • Aron Baynes (C) - San Antonio Spurs
  • Diante Garrett (SG) - Phoenix Suns
  • Mickael Gelabale (SF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Chris Johnson (C/PF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Kent Bazemore (SG/SF) - Golden St. Warriors

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ClevelandFan @ 03/05/13 03:11 PM
Any video of the rosters?

# 2 Scruffychicken @ 03/05/13 03:33 PM
Don't suppose anyone's checked to see if Gelebale and Johnson are on the Wolves yet?

# 3 Slicknick75 @ 03/05/13 03:44 PM
I wait every update to see if they added Gelabale & Johnson to the Wolves, and its pretty clear 2k could care less about the Wolves. You'd think with all their injuries, they'd add them just to get more players on the roster. These updates, at least from a player added standpoint, is becoming more & more of a joke, and pretty frusterating. Even moreso with guys like Kent Bazemore, who's been on the roster ALL YEAR. Granted, he's riding the bench for the most part, but is still on the active roster.

# 4 thedream2k13 @ 03/05/13 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffychicken
Don't suppose anyone's checked to see if Gelebale and Johnson are on the Wolves yet?
Have you been on twitter or Facebook to request?????

# 5 Shelb @ 03/05/13 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Have you been on twitter or Facebook to request?????
It took 2K a month to get Patrick Beverley in the game after he requested himself, I doubt they care if a TWolves fans requests a player from their team.

# 6 Slicknick75 @ 03/05/13 05:03 PM
Exactly! And it isn't like 2k doesn't have access to all the teams rosters, just like the rest of us. Until we get a logical answer on why these players can't be added, I'm gonna assume they just don't really care. I mean seriously, Kenyon Martin signs a 10 day contract with the Knicks, and he's almost instantly added, come on now. The dudes only played a total of 5 minutes in ONE GAME, but he sure got onto their roster quick.

# 7 LionsFanNJ @ 03/05/13 05:16 PM
I wonder if the Jordan XX8 was added with this. Ronnie mentioned it should be within the next few updates. Guess I'll check at home tonight

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 8 LD2k @ 03/05/13 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
I wonder if the Jordan XX8 was added with this. Ronnie mentioned it should be within the next few updates. Guess I'll check at home tonight

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Not yet - they're coming soon we've been told.

# 9 vtcrb @ 03/05/13 05:27 PM
I will never Understand when ACTUAL PLAYERS are missing that someone asks about a certain shoe and gets an answer. Tons of threads with LEGIT questions but IF questions are asked about SHOES, they get a response, but Questions about Missing Players, 2k Share Issues, etc. GET IGNORED.

# 10 ksuttonjr76 @ 03/05/13 05:37 PM
Damn...that's cold-blooded. They raise Tony Parker's ratings, he hurt himself where he's going to be out for 4 weeks, then 2K Sports do a special roster update just to take him out. The die-hard Spurs users didn't even get a real chance to use him between updates.

# 11 JazzMan @ 03/05/13 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Not yet - they're coming soon we've been told.
Still waiting for my boy Kevin Murphy to be put in the game...

# 12 Vni @ 03/05/13 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
I will never Understand when ACTUAL PLAYERS are missing that someone asks about a certain shoe and gets an answer. Tons of threads with LEGIT questions but IF questions are asked about SHOES, they get a response, but Questions about Missing Players, 2k Share Issues, etc. GET IGNORED.
A pair of shoes > Michael Gelebale.

# 13 LD2k @ 03/05/13 06:03 PM
It's not ignoring questions - I don't deal with rosters. That's all the NBA 2K Insider. I try to inquire with he and the dev. team on updates for you guys.

Not being ignored, always am here to take feedback to them.

# 14 Vni @ 03/05/13 06:06 PM
The timing was funny though LD2K.

Tell the insider to create an account on this website so he explains us his thought process when it comes to updating roster.

Why does 'he' make thoses very small updates all the time? Doesn't take much time to deal with everything at once does it?

Edit: Oh and please, if he ever retires contact me, I'am interested in replacing him.

# 15 MarvinOida @ 03/05/13 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
The timing was funny though LD2K.

Tell the insider to create an account on this website so he explains us his thought process when it comes to updating roster.

Why does 'he' make thoses very small updates all the time? Doesn't take much time to deal with everything at once does it?
I think it would be nice to interact with the insider just like Ld2k. We can actually help him with the updates, who's missing. Problem would be who would deserve any updates. That's why we get our best roster makers/rating guys as our own team to help with suggestions to who deserves what.

# 16 Vni @ 03/05/13 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I think it would be nice to interact with the insider just like Ld2k. We can actually help him with the updates, who's missing.
Well we shoudn't have to baby sit this guy in the first place lol. If only they'd get someone knowledgable that game would instantly get sooo much better.

# 17 vtcrb @ 03/05/13 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
It's not ignoring questions - I don't deal with rosters. That's all the NBA 2K Insider. I try to inquire with he and the dev. team on updates for you guys.

Not being ignored, always am here to take feedback to them.
I understand you Only have so much Input, and My Frustration IS NOT directed at You, more at issues not being addressed. I have made it KNOWN for the LAST 2 Years(2k11, 2k12), that there were issues with the CAT and CAP options on 2k Share. And it has NOTHING to do with Hex Editing(which I know is not wanted by 2k). We SHOULD be able to UPLOAD teams to 2k Share and Downloaders SHOULD be able to get them WITHOUT causing a NAME Glitch or other Roster Issues. Also there are TONs of issues with On-Line Association, MyPlayer/My Career Mode, Off-line Association, MISSING PLAYERS(who have been in NBA ALL season) etc, that SHOULD be addressed before Shoes. And I know people enjoy Shoes(which is GREAT) but i think they have a Large selection already. All that Loyal 2k Customers are asking for is to Address Issues that have a MAJOR effect on the Enjoyment of the Game. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

# 18 MarvinOida @ 03/05/13 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Well we shoudn't have to baby sit this guy in the first place lol. If only they'd get someone knowledgable that game would get so much better.
We should find out who this guy is then. It depends who's working on it. If the insider is just a regular 2K Sports person, well, I hope he gets the tape and tries to get info for a couple days and tries to at least get some input from us. If he insider is a guy who in many people's eyes is basketball analysis, then this is is sad. With me, Quality > Quantity, so many roster updates, but little much was done each update IMO.

I would wonder what the average work week for a 2K Insider be.

# 19 Vni @ 03/05/13 06:21 PM
The insider really is a mistery. I'am willing to pay to get his email LD2K, think about it.

I will pay a lot for it. Your price will be mine.

# 20 JazzMan @ 03/05/13 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
The insider really is a mistery. I'am willing to pay to get his email LD2K, think about it.

I will pay a lot for it. Your price will be mine.
Attachment 56474

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.