Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports and West Virginia University had a meeting last July to discuss how they can create a realistic recruiting process in NCAA Football 14. EA Sports Producer Ben Haumiller stated it has gotten a little stale and wants to give it a fresh look and feel.

Quote:
"There are definitely features that we've added and things that have happened that are based on the conversation we had with them," producer/designer Christian McLeod said. "There are a couple key points that eventually we'll be able to talk about that are the direct result of the conversation we had."

Expect recruiting to be more realistic. That was the only goal Hammond and Dorchester had. They found it odd a player never de-committed. They noticed variables like academics, coaching changes and the success of a season weren't factored into the process. They didn't think junior college recruits were represented in ways that explain their value.

Source - WVU football: EA Sports reflects Mountaineers recruiting (Daily Mail)

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 KobeDwight2412 @ 05/27/13 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Dude, this WVU partnership will be dwarfed by the other changes. Mark my words. NCAA 14 will be the best NCAA game ever. Better than 04, 06 and 11.
Are you from EA, or an EA fanboy? Am done with buying on release date until EA decides to put more money into NCAA to make an overall better game I won't be buying NCAA no more!

# 82 FloridaGators11 @ 05/27/13 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeDwight2412
Are you from EA, or an EA fanboy? Am done with buying on release date until EA decides to put more money into NCAA to make an overall better game I won't be buying NCAA no more!
So why waste your time on this message board?

# 83 Colt45 @ 05/27/13 11:21 PM
Recruiting last year would have been awesome if there was no scouting. For users or CPUs. All we've wanted is booms and busts, but EA screwed it up by giving people the ability to scout away all the mystery.

# 84 The JareBear @ 06/17/13 09:16 AM
I didn't play ncaa 13 very much at all, did they ever get CPU teams to recruit the play styles that fit their schemes, like scramblers for option teams and whatnot.

The game looks vastly improved so far but im worried about dynasty after the first 4 years

# 85 flashyjoker @ 07/02/13 03:36 PM
Anyone have any update on how the JUCO recruiting will be

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.