Home
MotoGP 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:
The first Gameplay Video shows the power of new MotoGP 13! This video is a sneak-peek of Gran Premio d'Italia TIM -- Mugello, and shows off the high quality graphics and superb physics thanks to the perfect mixture of cockpit, replay and rear camera views.

Game: MotoGP 13Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS Vita / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
MotoGP 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RoyalBoyle78 @ 03/13/13 03:58 PM
Thanks Steve.

I'm so looking forward to this game, I remember playing this years ago with the OS guys, we had a blast back then.

Hoping to have that fun again.

# 2 DaveDQ @ 03/13/13 04:58 PM
I would like to see the road populated with more bikes. It has definitely been a fun game in the past though. I remember playing the online demo for a while then never picking the actual game up.

# 3 pk500 @ 03/16/13 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
I would like to see the road populated with more bikes. It has definitely been a fun game in the past though. I remember playing the online demo for a while then never picking the actual game up.
The footage showed Lorenzo turning laps alone, as if he was testing. It wasn't race footage.

# 4 BIG CAROLINA @ 03/21/13 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballforever
Thanks Steve.

I'm so looking forward to this game, I remember playing this years ago with the OS guys, we had a blast back then.

Hoping to have that fun again.
Me being a bigger 2 wheel racing fan than 4 wheels, I can't wait for this game to come and the game is in the correct hands now.

There is nothing like racing elbow to elbow on 2 wheels. I wish more OS members would just give this game or any other bike game a chance and put the time in to become good.
The online community is 2nd to none as far as console racers go. Not too many fools racing bikes online.

# 5 NINJAK2 @ 04/01/13 05:50 PM
More game footage but preview is in foreign language so I have no idea what is being discussed. Worth a look though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx2n_5odhcs

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.