Home
Tiger 14 News Post

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Gameplay Designer, Justin Patel has posted a new developer blog on Career Mode. If you create a female golfer, you can choose which tour you would like to play in. The LPGA Tour has 22 events, while the PGA Tour has 31 events. New details on Q School and much more are included in the blog.

Quote:
We've added new features to Career Mode this year to make the mode better than ever. For the first time in the history of the franchise, the LPGA Tour is available. Golfers can test their skills against the LPGA’s best players, like Stacy Lewis, Paula Creamer, Suzann Pettersen, Natalie Gulbis, and Lexi Thompson. Male golfers will find a whole new path to the PGA TOUR, with the new qualification changes to Q School and the Web.com Tour fully integrated into this year’s game. The inclusion of the LPGA Tour, along with an updated career path, only scratches the surface of the mode.

Read more here.

Game: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 13 - View All
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DivotMaker @ 03/21/13 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmaccari
I prefer to Phil Mickelson before the LPGA.
I prefer 20 players from the PGA ranking between 20 and 50 more than the historical players.
I prefer a real golf course more than five fictitious.
Not to mention spending money on celebrities.
I'm not saying you should spend more, I say to invest better.
Mickelson is not interested in being in the game under any circumstances.

EA has to negotiate a licensing agreement with each individual PGA TOUR golfer. Some do not want to be in the game and some are asking for enormous sums of money to be in the game. Therefore EA struggles with these issues every year. Same goes for courses, equipment, apparel, etc....

Agree with you on the fantasy courses, but many arcade users enjoy the fantasy courses.

# 22 Skyboxer @ 03/21/13 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdlanni1
Sounds good but the LPGA... Really? I thought it was a joke when I first read it. Whats next, NBA 2k to add the WNBA?!! Does anybody actually watch these two sports? And i use the word sports very loosely.
I watch the LPGA..
Love most things golf.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.