Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Another NBA 2K13 roster update has arrived this morning. Here are some details. Alvin Gentry is still the head coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter. Aaron Brooks and Thomas Robinson are both still wearing jersey #0 for the Houston Rockets. (Robinson should be #41)

Below are the list of changes.
  • Brendan Haywood - Charlotte Bobcats -12 (56) Injured
  • Luc Richard Mbah A Moute - Milwaukee Bucks -5 (64) Injured
  • Ersan Ilyasova - Milwaukee Bucks -11 (64) Injured
  • Taj Gibson - Chicago Bulls (76) Returns from injury
  • Kirk Hinrich - Chicago Bulls (73) Returns from injury
  • Chris Quinn - Cleveland Cavaliers (56) Added to roster
  • Dion Waiters - Cleveland Cavaliers -11 (66) Injured
  • Caron Butler - Los Angeles Clippers (81) Returns from injury
  • Raja Bell - Added to free agents
  • Tyson Chandler - New York Knicks -11 (66) Injured
  • Pau Gasol - Los Angeles Lakers (81) Returns from injury
  • Rodrigue Beaubois - Dallas Mavericks -12 (61) Injured
  • Shawn Marion - Dallas Mavericks (79) Returns from injury
  • Wilson Chandler - Denver Nuggets -12 (68) Injured
  • David West - Indiana Pacers -7 (74) Injured
  • Brandon Knight - Detroit Pistons (76) Returns from injury
  • Mickael Pietrus - Toronto Raptors (72) Returns from injury
  • Royce White - Houston Rockets -10 (57) Injured
  • Tony Parker - San Antonio Spurs (87) Returns from injury
  • Chase Budinger - Minnesota Timberwolves (71) Returns from injury
  • Nikola Pekovic - Minnesota Timberwolves (78) Returns from injury
  • Victor Claver - Portland Trail Blazers -18 (44) Injured
  • Cartier Martin - Washington Wizards (67) Returns from injury
Players Still Missing
  • Kevin Jones (PF) - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Shavlik Randdolph (PF) - Boston Celtics
  • Jarvis Varnado (PF) - Miami Heat
  • Terrel Harris (SG) - New Orleans Hornets
  • Kevin Murphy (SG) - Utah Jazz
  • Chris Wright (PG) - Dallas Mavericks
  • Julyan Stone (PG/SG) - Denver Nuggets
  • Ben Hansbrough (PG/SG) - Indiana Pacers
  • Tim Ohlbrecht (C) - Houston Rockets
  • Aron Baynes (C) - San Antonio Spurs
  • Diante Garrett (SG) - Phoenix Suns
  • Mickael Gelabale (SF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Chris Johnson (C/PF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Kent Bazemore (SG/SF) - Golden St. Warriors
  • Malcolm Thomas (PF/SF) - Golden St. Warriors

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 JasonMartin @ 03/28/13 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
First thing, I was joking around, I was acting like ok, I think we got something. Of course this doesn't do anything or help. It's a picture of a black avatar. Anyone can be that. But another thing, imagine who the insider is, it could be a 2K employee who is just a fan that would kind be disappointing because well, it's not the right person working on the roster, he's a fan of basketball but not a person who looks at the tape/stats and analyzes the abilities of a player or the insider is a known basketball guru who knows how to analyze these things, that's respected, which would be also disappointing, since the quality of the work isn't the greatest. And if you post a pic, it wouldn't be believable since well, you don't seem to work for 2K.

Lastly, the point you made about the insider needing to work hard, yeah, this is something that's wrong with the rosters, its just rushed work with not much care handling it.
Sure you were joking. You still sound clueless and don't get my post.

Again: If LD2K posted a real picture of the 2K insider. WHAT WOULD THAT PROVE TO YOU? Again: Nothing. So what does it matter if he did?!

# 62 Angel_G @ 03/28/13 09:08 AM
it would prove that there is one. Basically what he wants is the insider to be like LD2K and Ronnie so they appear on videos and have his own twitter so the community can send him the issues with the roster.

# 63 giftedchick @ 03/28/13 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
it would prove that there is one. Basically what he wants is the insider to be like LD2K and Ronnie so they appear on videos and have his own twitter so the community can send him the issues with the roster.
honestly.. if i were the insider, i wouldnt want you all to know who i was

# 64 vtcrb @ 03/28/13 10:16 AM
I used to post in the Roster Update threads but then i figured out it was POINTLESS. People have been making Suggestions since the game was RELEASED and Still MOST things havent been fixed. I mean I KNOW how much times it takes to Edit the COMPLETE Roster. Once you have the Initial Roster Base done you can do Player Updates in an hour or less. I would suggest everyone find a Custom Roster you enjoy or Edit what you feel 2k has left out, because you will NOT get a complete Update this year.

# 65 MarvinOida @ 03/28/13 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin
Sure you were joking. You still sound clueless and don't get my post.

Again: If LD2K posted a real picture of the 2K insider. WHAT WOULD THAT PROVE TO YOU? Again: Nothing. So what does it matter if he did?!
It would prove that:

1) There's an insider

2) Who he is, if he don't look familiar, then he's just an employee to do the updates, not a basketball enthusiast who actually spends time with the roster research and determining who deserves boosts/decreases.

# 66 Vni @ 03/28/13 03:52 PM
That's pretty good. Your haircut is suspect though.

# 67 Twista209 @ 03/28/13 11:21 PM
I am done buying NBA2K from here on out. Empty promises continue and the roster updates are simply insulting. I bet I only played 20 games since this game was released, with all the missing players etc the game is just not real enough. I will just stick to attending games in the RL and watching them on TV. Such a shame

# 68 mauro78 @ 03/29/13 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
As I've mentioned before, when I hear something you guys will hear something. I am inquiring about it.
Bro we're @ the end of march....seriuosly do you think we've to wait another month to have news about the PC patch? If it won't be' released...just tell us the truth...peace bro

# 69 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 03/29/13 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauro78
Bro we're @ the end of march....seriuosly do you think we've to wait another month to have news about the PC patch? If it won't be' released...just tell us the truth...peace bro
Wait... I thought the game was perfect ?

# 70 regGQ @ 03/30/13 04:01 AM
JR Smith, that is all.

# 71 Thunder Storm @ 03/30/13 11:39 AM
They update the game like every 2 years. Im bout to sell this ish.

# 72 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 03/30/13 12:24 PM
Tobias Harris went off for 30 yesterday, if he was a Laker he would be rated higher than Earl Clark

# 73 zniv @ 03/30/13 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
I understand people wanting 100% accurate rosters, but people saying they aren't playing the game because of the players is a little bit ridiculous.

90% of you won't use these players in any game mode. A lot of these players are not in the long terms plans of their teams.
A lot of people would like full rosters to start associations and not just online casual play, regardless of how fringe the players may be, just like the real NBA...which I thought this game was supposed to uh, simulate?

# 74 tblack228 @ 04/01/13 02:20 AM
I understand everyone's pain, but if you aren't strictly online/myteam then you could simply find a custom roster, or even edit your own. Even if the 2K rosters had every missing player, it still wouldn't solve the issues that truly plague various game modes.

Simply put, these default rosters are made strictly to appeal to the casual gamer IMO. If you're a hardcore sim Association/MyCareer player, these rosters produce horrible simulated stats. So just fix them yourself or use one of the many great ones on OS.

If you're a hardcore online guy then you're SOL unfortunately.

O, and overalls are 100% meaningless unless you're playing MC or association mode.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.