Home
Tiger 14 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

TAKE DOWN LEGENDS!

TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 14 AND
TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 14: THE MASTERS HISTORIC EDITION IN STORES NOW

Tee Off Against Golf’s Greatest Icons to Rewrite Majors History

Electronic Arts Inc., (NASDAQ: EA) announced today that Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 14 and Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 14:The Masters Historic Edition (view new screenshots here) have shipped in North America and will be available worldwide starting on March 29. Both editions pay homage to golf’s rich history and legendary golfers through an all new game mode, Legends of the Majors featuring six different eras of golf and period specific equipment, night golf and for the first time in franchise history the chance to go for the Grand Slam by playing historical events in all four majors.

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 has generated early accolades by enthusiast press. According to @Gamer Magazine, “EA clearly isn’t resting on its laurels, despite the knowledge that it’ll sit atop the leaderboards for another year.” The game is available on the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, including support for the Kinect™ for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation®Move.

“We wanted to celebrate the world of golf in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 and give gamers and golf fans a chance to learn about the amazing legacy of the sport of golf through legendary players and iconic moments in majors history,” said Brent Nielsen, Executive Producer of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14. “We are excited for gamers to start taking down legends and earn their seat at the table of golf’s greatest players.”

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 also features 20 on-disc championship courses, over 35 playable golfers representing both the PGA TOUR and LPGA, deep and innovative online connected experiences and a host of community-driven gameplay enhancements that closely mirror what a PGA TOUR golfer sees out on the course.

In addition to all the content available in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14: The Masters Historic Edition allows gamers to step back in time and experience the 1934 layout of famed Augusta National Golf Club, its famous Par 3 Course, Augusta National Golf Club’s Tournament Practice Facility, an authentic Green Jacket Ceremony, as well as four additional championship courses for a total of 25.

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 is developed in Orlando, Fla., by EA Tiburon and will retail for $59.99 and Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14: The Masters Historic Edition will be available for $69.99 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 13 - View All
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 10spro @ 03/26/13 12:55 PM
I am going to get the Historic version. The poor selection of camera angles is not quite a game breaker for me as I am really enjoying the challenge of playing the Sim mode. Gone are the unrealistic scores (at least in this mode) and I do like to see the bogey golf in me to be played out in my flat TV. Playing out of the rough is tough and there's just that element of strategy and scrambling out of the woods to get the ball in play that just immerses you in this particular mode.

Now, what EA must do immediately is to come up with a patch correcting the many errors seen online with stats, H2H and if they can at least maintain a steady zoom angle behind the player when putting, I'll be a satisfied camper. Zoom in on the ball, don't stray away from it. I want to see my line, not a TV presentation camera which is done poorly. This is a video game, you want to learn from your mistakes, what not, if I want a TV like camera while a player putts, I can always watch the real Pros over the weekend for that.

# 2 DJMaybz33 @ 03/26/13 01:59 PM
Would of been great to see simulation use the camera that viewed the shot from the golfers eye. I thought that was innovative. Sad to see it gone.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.