Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Another NBA 2K13 roster update has arrived this morning. Here are some details. Alvin Gentry is still the head coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter. Aaron Brooks and Thomas Robinson are both still wearing jersey #0 for the Houston Rockets. (Robinson should be wearing #41)

There were no rating changes in today's roster update, but according to NBA2KInsider, there will be some in tomorrows update.

Below are the list of changes.
  • Luc Richard Mbah A Moute - Milwaukee Bucks (69) Returns from injury
  • Ersan Ilyasova - Milwaukee Bucks (75) Returns from injury
  • Kyrie Irving - Cleveland Cavaliers (89) Returns from injury
  • Kevin Garnett - Boston Celtics -12 (72) Injured
  • Eric Bledsoe - Los Angeles Clippers (81) Returns from injury
  • Chauncey Billups - Los Angeles Clippers -7 (74) Injured
  • Darrell Author - Memphis Grizzlies (72) Returns from injury
  • Enes Kanter - Utah Jazz -13 (52) Injured
  • Tyson Chandler - New York Knicks (77) Returns from injury
  • Metta World Peace - Los Angeles Lakers -10 (61) Injured
  • Hedo Turkoglu - Orlando Magic (72) Returns from injury
  • Arron Afflalo - Orlando Magic -12 (67) Injured
  • Jared Cunningham - Dallas Mavericks (66) Returns from injury
  • Ty Lawson - Denver Nuggets -19 (66) Injured
  • Wilson Chandler - Denver Nuggets (80) Returns from injury
  • David West - Indiana Pacers (81) Returns from injury
  • Jason Maxiell - Detroit Pistons -11 (60) Injured
  • Andre Drummond - Detroit Pistons (70) Returns from injury
  • Will Bynum - Detroit Pistons -4 (67) Injured
  • Manu Ginobili - San Antonio Spurs -8 (78) Injured
  • Victor Claver - Portland Trail Blazers (62) Returns from injury
  • Bradley Beal - Washington Wizards (75) Returns from injury
Players Still Missing
  • Kevin Jones (PF) - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Shavlik Randdolph (PF) - Boston Celtics
  • Jarvis Varnado (PF) - Miami Heat
  • Terrel Harris (SG) - New Orleans Hornets
  • Kevin Murphy (SG) - Utah Jazz
  • Chris Wright (PG) - Dallas Mavericks
  • Julyan Stone (PG/SG) - Denver Nuggets
  • Ben Hansbrough (PG/SG) - Indiana Pacers
  • Tim Ohlbrecht (C) - Houston Rockets
  • Aron Baynes (C) - San Antonio Spurs
  • Diante Garrett (SG) - Phoenix Suns
  • Mickael Gelabale (SF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Chris Johnson (C/PF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Kent Bazemore (SG/SF) - Golden St. Warriors
  • Malcolm Thomas (PF/SF) - Golden St. Warriors

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 cj2008nw @ 04/07/13 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyklug2013
What are you talking about?

He started the game off against New Orleans shooting 1-8 in the first half with 3 points.

He finished the game shooting 9-18 with 23 points. And guess what? Utah won.

In case you didn't know, Utah has won 6 of their last 7.
and their still not going to make the playoffs with now majority of their players healthy and before that run they were playing HORRIBLE

# 62 JazzMan @ 04/07/13 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj2008nw
and their still not going to make the playoffs with now majority of their players healthy and before that run they were playing HORRIBLE
You don't know ****. The Lakers don't have the depth that the Jazz do. LA is getting old and they're getting beat up. Utah is surging and has the easier schedule the rest of the way.

I just think it's funny that you're automatically dismissing the Jazz, who own the tiebreaker of LA and are finally getting on a role after their horrible stretch, which allowed LA to actually get in playoff contention.

# 63 giftedchick @ 04/07/13 02:08 PM
Quote:
You don't know ****. The Lakers don't have the depth that the Jazz do. LA is getting old and they're getting beat up. Utah is surging and has the easier schedule the rest of the way.

I just think it's funny that you're automatically dismissing the Jazz, who own the tiebreaker of LA and are finally getting on a role after their horrible stretch, which allowed LA to actually get in playoff contention.
not to be mean.. but does an 'easier schedule' even apply to the jazz? when another team has an upcoming jazz game i would consider them as having the easy schedule

# 64 JazzMan @ 04/07/13 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giftedchick
not to be mean.. but does an 'easier schedule' even apply to the jazz? when another team has an upcoming jazz game i would consider them as having the easy schedule
I'm not sure if that's a serious question or if you're just trolling.

Aside from some ugly blowout games, Utah always scraps for wins and plays tough. I don't think many games against them would be "easy" for any team, unless you're Houston...

# 65 cj2008nw @ 04/07/13 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giftedchick
LMAO thank you!!! the Jazz lost to a Knicks team with no Melo and just JR Smith lol which was honestly their only offense that game LOL... and Utah had EVERYBODY healthy and playing... they are a horrible team

# 66 cj2008nw @ 04/07/13 02:33 PM
Quote:

The Lakers have had a Horrible season due to Injuries but anybody with Common Sense knows that a healthy Lakers Team would DESTROY the Jazz any day of the week.. Like I said the Jazz are HORRIBLE they played trash pretty much all year with only Mo Williams being Injured... and Milsap missing a few games.....

Overall the Jazz have been a horrible team and ALWAYS get thrown out in the first round of the playoffs so even if they make it it would be pointless they will fold like they do every year

# 67 mango_prom @ 04/07/13 02:47 PM
Quote:
The Lakers have had a Horrible season due to Injuries but anybody with Common Sense knows that a healthy Lakers Team would DESTROY the Jazz any day of the week.. Like I said the Jazz are HORRIBLE they played trash pretty much all year with only Mo Williams being Injured... and Milsap missing a few games.....

Overall the Jazz have been a horrible team and ALWAYS get thrown out in the first round of the playoffs so even if they make it it would be pointless they will fold like they do every year
Actually, even maintaining a positive record in the West is pretty impressive considering the competition and Utah's lack of a true main offensive option.
It needs some great coaching to contend for the playoffs in this stacked conference with your top scorers being Jefferson, Millsap, Hayward, Williams and Foye. So I'm not a Jazz fan, but instead of mindlessly bashing a small market team to gain some stupid subjective superiority, what about appreciating what they do with their mediocre roster instead?

I'm a Mavs fan and wouldn't mind if the Jazz could take the 8th spot...

# 68 cj2008nw @ 04/07/13 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
Actually, even maintaining a positive record in the West is pretty impressive considering the competition and Utah's lack of a true main offensive option.
It needs some great coaching to contend for the playoffs in this stacked conference with your top scorers being Jefferson, Millsap, Hayward, Williams and Foye. So I'm not a Jazz fan, but instead of mindlessly bashing a small market team to gain some stupid subjective superiority, what about appreciating what they do with their mediocre roster instead?

I'm a Mavs fan and wouldn't mind if the Jazz could take the 8th spot...
Their mediocre roster?!? they have 4 big men that could average a double double on any other team their gaurd play is TRASH.. and has been for years instead of trading away one of their big men for a True PG or a Prolific scoring SG they try to keep 4 Big men when they only need 3 if that!

I'm tired of small Market teams complaining about EVERYTHING because they make horrible basketball decisions

# 69 mango_prom @ 04/07/13 03:12 PM
Quote:
Their mediocre roster?!? they have 4 big men that could average a double double on any other team their gaurd play is TRASH.. and has been for years instead of trading away one of their big men for a True PG or a Prolific scoring SG they try to keep 4 Big men when they only need 3 if that!

I'm tired of small Market teams complaining about EVERYTHING because they make horrible basketball decisions
Could you explain which decisions you mean?

# 70 cj2008nw @ 04/07/13 03:29 PM
Quote:
Name a team and I will go down the list

# 71 giftedchick @ 04/07/13 03:30 PM
Quote:
I'm not sure if that's a serious question or if you're just trolling.

Aside from some ugly blowout games, Utah always scraps for wins and plays tough. I don't think many games against them would be "easy" for any team, unless you're Houston...
no i wasnt 'trolling'

# 72 giftedchick @ 04/07/13 03:31 PM
Quote:
i would assume he meant lineup decisions by the front office
i think if they gave up a big for a good guard they could actually be a pretty decent team

# 73 JazzMan @ 04/08/13 01:13 AM
Utah beat a HEALTHY Warriors team tonight.

I'm going to guess that you guys think Golden State is a "horrible" team as well?

You guys just mindlessly bash Utah and regard them as a trash team. LOL. Put New York in the West and they'd be lucky to get the 6th seed.

People forget that Utah isn't supposed to be this good. We were supposed to be rebuilding last year, but somehow we made the playoffs.

The way that I see it, is that so-called "horrible" teams are teams that constantly don't make the playoffs. So that includes teams like Sacramento, Charlotte, Toronto, etc.

If you don't know what the **** you're talking about, then don't talk about it.

# 74 Maccy46 @ 04/08/13 02:44 AM
Jazz are the 8th seed and would be the 7th seed in the Eastern Conference. For a team who is supposedly horrible they look to be playing playoffs.As tyklug said if the Knicks were in the Western Conference they would be a 5th seed team, people are thick and see only what they want to see.

# 75 cj2008nw @ 04/08/13 03:21 AM
Quote:
Utah beat a HEALTHY Warriors team tonight.

I'm going to guess that you guys think Golden State is a "horrible" team as well?

You guys just mindlessly bash Utah and regard them as a trash team. LOL. Put New York in the West and they'd be lucky to get the 6th seed.

People forget that Utah isn't supposed to be this good. We were supposed to be rebuilding last year, but somehow we made the playoffs.

The way that I see it, is that so-called "horrible" teams are teams that constantly don't make the playoffs. So that includes teams like Sacramento, Charlotte, Toronto, etc.

If you don't know what the **** you're talking about, then don't talk about it.
YES THEY ARE STILL TRASH... The last time they went to the finals was in 98 and the last time they went to the conference finals was 2006.. That's trash

And so what they beat the Warriors they are a mediocre team ... That's not much of an accomplishment...

The Jazz being in the playoffs is a waste of a playoff spot for a team who can NEVER get past the second round

# 76 mango_prom @ 04/08/13 06:28 AM
Quote:
YES THEY ARE STILL TRASH... The last time they went to the finals was in 98 and the last time they went to the conference finals was 2006.. That's trash

And so what they beat the Warriors they are a mediocre team ... That's not much of an accomplishment...

The Jazz being in the playoffs is a waste of a playoff spot for a team who can NEVER get past the second round
How old are you? The only other question left is whether you're a Heat, Knicks or Lakers fan...I mean seriously, do you really watch basketball judging teams on this level of thinking?

I like your logic a lot. The 8th spot being wasted by team that never gets past the 2nd round? So you do realize that the 8th spot gets to play the 1st seed in the first round, which more often than not means playing against the best record team in the league right?
Also, what does the past (weren't in the finals since 98) have to do with the present and potential playoff chances of a team?

It's quite difficult to keep track of the stuff you say. If I point out Utah has a mediocre roster, you disagree. Yet, the're "thrash"...beating the Warriors is nothing since they are mediocre...honestly, I've got no idea whatsoever what you're even talking about.

# 77 JasonMartin @ 04/08/13 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccy46
Jazz are the 8th seed and would be the 7th seed in the Eastern Conference. For a team who is supposedly horrible they look to be playing playoffs.As tyklug said if the Knicks were in the Western Conference they would be a 5th seed team, people are thick and see only what they want to see.
I wonder what the Heat would do in the West. Would be a great battle between Spurs-OKC-Miami. The Eastern conference is way too easy for them, they need to play better/harder teams more often. Too many games against "easy" teams in the East. So imho, their rec is a bit bloated.

# 78 cj2008nw @ 04/08/13 10:11 AM
Quote:
How old are you? The only other question left is whether you're a Heat, Knicks or Lakers fan...I mean seriously, do you really watch basketball judging teams on this level of thinking?

I like your logic a lot. The 8th spot being wasted by team that never gets past the 2nd round? So you do realize that the 8th spot gets to play the 1st seed in the first round, which more often than not means playing against the best record team in the league right?
Also, what does the past (weren't in the finals since 98) have to do with the present and potential playoff chances of a team?

It's quite difficult to keep track of the stuff you say. If I point out Utah has a mediocre roster, you disagree. Yet, the're "thrash"...beating the Warriors is nothing since they are mediocre...honestly, I've got no idea whatsoever what you're even talking about.
You must have forgot that OKC was a 8th seed at one time and put the Lakers in their heels with Westbrook and Durant a few years ago and Memphis a 8th seed upset the spurs a few years ago... Just because your the 8th seed it doesn't mean your just destined to lose....

The Jazz barely ever make any noise in the playoffs and every time they do make the playoffs I don't even watch the series cause I know they will lose no matter what.... That's why they shouldn't get a playoff spot

# 79 mango_prom @ 04/08/13 11:08 AM
Quote:
You must have forgot that OKC was a 8th seed at one time and put the Lakers in their heels with Westbrook and Durant a few years ago and Memphis a 8th seed upset the spurs a few years ago... Just because your the 8th seed it doesn't mean your just destined to lose....

The Jazz barely ever make any noise in the playoffs and every time they do make the playoffs I don't even watch the series cause I know they will lose no matter what.... That's why they shouldn't get a playoff spot
The 8th seed has won against the 1st only 5 times in NBA history...it's quite simple, if you make the playoffs in an 82 games season, you've earned it.

Also, I simply can't understand your logic. Utah has been in the playoffs 8 times since 2000. They have missed the playoffs only 4 times since the 1983/84 season. Pretty impressive if you ask me.
Again, I'm not a Jazz fan...but as a basketball fan I appreciate good team ball, which is exactly what the Jazz do.
Now I understand that it's easier to root for some individual superstar since this requires no basketball knowledge whatsoever, but anyone who knows what basketball is all about might not exactly be in love with the way the Jazz play, but has to appreciate how they make the best out of the pieces they've got.

Quote:
The last time they went to the finals was in 98 and the last time they went to the conference finals was 2006.. That's trash.
Let's apply your logic to some other teams as well:

The last time the Knicks went to the finals was in 99 and the last time they went to the conference finals was 99...They haven't made it past the 1st round for the last 12 years. That's trash.

The Clippers did not go to the Finals or made it past the Conference semis even once. That's trash.

The Grizzlies never made it past the 2nd round. That's trash.

The Nuggets made it out of the 2nd round only once since 1985. That's trash.

Now having established that the NBA is a league full of trash, what's your idea to improve the way playoff spots are distributed? Clearly, outside of a few big market fan favourites, most teams seem like a complete waste of time according to your logic. So do you have any suggestions how to make the playoffs more exciting? Seems like most teams are completely undeserving of their playoff spots.

# 80 JazzMan @ 04/08/13 12:54 PM
Quote:

You must not remember when they went to the Western Conference Finals a few years ago, huh?

You're an idiot.

It's also apparent that you have literally no idea what you're talking about, because you only pay attention to a total of 5 teams: Lakers, Thunder, Knicks, Heat, and Clippers.

Your definition of a horrible team is foolish and straight-up stupid. You're more than likely a child who bases his thoughts of the NBA upon 2k.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.