Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

O.S.

Okay...Finally the time is here!

In the Vault: O.S.F.M2013 by RidinDwnKingsley
Link to file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0pdx99

Thank you everyone for your patience in regards to this year's release.

We had one hitch towards the end....and I (we) are hoping that everything is alright with that one member.

That being said... I have to say that this year's group of editors have put together a tremendous effort with this year's version of the O.S.F.M.

I want to thank each and every member participating on the chart and from the work thread... but there are a couple of guys who I just have to mention, that went above and beyond with their effort and support.

yanksdaniel99 picked up quite a few teams that were vacant as we got into the process. It was a big help with him setting up those clubs.

Throwback and Willard76 went above and beyond to help out with multiple teams to work on faces (Willard on top of rating 2 teams as well) and especially down the homestretch when it was getting very tight

... and last but CERTAINLY not least... RidinDwnKingsley who rated multiple teams... as well as doing ALL the exporting and importing of every player for the set AND testing the set for balance.

Thanks to O.S. as well... Steve for allowing us to use the O.S. name in conjunction with the set and the mods who I'm sure dread when this time of year comes around and they have to keep the peace... and keep the threads moving and productive. They do a tremendous job.

Guys... I can't stress enough how I want to thank each and every guy who participates in the process... not just the guys doing the editing (who do a GREAT JOB)... but also the guys who provide input in the multiple threads.

Every year I am more and more impressed at how well this site works together to make this happen.

If you really think about it... it's a truly impressive process.

On that note... I'm going to ask you to think about how much time and effort these guys put in to making this work... and in doing so, deserve a certain amount of civility and respect when commenting on a particular part of the work. All feedback is welcome... as long as you present it in a civil manner.

That's all any of us ask of this.

Again... thank you for you patience and enjoy the O.S.F.M. 2013 Edition!... and

Enjoy The Show!

M.K.
Knight165

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 AstroFan428 @ 04/02/13 11:10 PM
Appreciate all the work put into this, I can't wait to fire it up.

# 42 RPM @ 04/02/13 11:10 PM
This is what I'll be doing between sips of beer while I stare at the vault screen waiting:

I'm being literal here.

# 43 TruBluDodgerFan @ 04/02/13 11:10 PM
Thank you! Every year Yu guys do all this hard work for the MLB the Show community and that makes it the greatest sports game series EVER!

# 44 TheBadOwl @ 04/02/13 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CameRoN0407
After you type in your online code, you go to the vault and look for OSFM Opening Day V1. Just look under the author's name for knight or Ridin's name. Then enjoy the best rosters ever.
Thank you very much, sir. After years of the 2K series, I'm looking forward to an actual baseball game that doesn't suck. And I've heard that if "doesn't suck" is my expectation, I'm about to be blown away.

# 45 Checmate101 @ 04/02/13 11:10 PM
almost..i'm hype

# 46 HighCmpPct @ 04/02/13 11:12 PM
Thanks again guys. Can't wait for another great year!

# 47 authentic @ 04/02/13 11:12 PM
LMAO

I've been so tempted to say the file is up and see how crazy people go...people thinking their game is broken or vault isn't working lol

# 48 TheSmoov1 @ 04/02/13 11:13 PM
This will be my first time using the OSFM rosters, and to say I'm excited about using these would be a gross understatement.

Thank you Knight, Ridin and the entire OS team who dedicated countless hours to this project!

# 49 Dwenny @ 04/02/13 11:13 PM
As a silent admirer of these rosters, I started playing with Ridins' at first, then yours Knight. I am glad you two have teamed up for the last few years in making The Show the best video game out there. Thank you to all who make these rosters possible. It's always worth the wait.

# 50 Knight165 @ 04/02/13 11:14 PM
It will be shortly after....(in the Vault)
It won't be torture....

M.K.
Knight165

# 51 OCDHost @ 04/02/13 11:15 PM
where exactly does the file get uploaded if i don't dl off the vault?

# 52 authentic @ 04/02/13 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
It will be shortly after....(in the Vault)
It won't be torture....

M.K.
Knight165
my flash disk is ready...

# 53 Knight165 @ 04/02/13 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwenny
As a silent admirer of these rosters, I started playing with Ridins' at first, then yours Knight. I am glad you two have teamed up for the last few years in making The Show the best video game out there. Thank you to all who make these rosters possible. It's always worth the wait.
Nobody is happier than I.
Ridin' is a top notch guy....and a MONSTER at editing.

M.K.
Knight165

# 54 MasonTK @ 04/02/13 11:16 PM

# 55 chadex @ 04/02/13 11:17 PM
You guys are amazing. I can't even imagine playing The Show without these rosters anymore, I've been holding back from playing The Show until these come out and it's finally time. Thank you so much.

# 56 metsfan4life1 @ 04/02/13 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadex
You guys are amazing. I can't even imagine playing The Show without these rosters anymore, I've been holding back from playing The Show until these come out and it's finally time. Thank you so much.
Same here!

# 57 Instant C1a55ic @ 04/02/13 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
O.S.:

Guys....I can't stress enough how I want to thank each and every guy who participates in the process....not just the guys doing the editing(who do a GREAT JOB)...but also they guys who provide input in the multiple threads.
Every year I am more and more impressed at how well this site works together to make this happen.
If you really think about it....it's a truly impressive process.

M.K.
Knight165
Not like i did much myself, (and i apologize for that as i dont really follow other teams as much as i do the Rockies) but in the end it was my pleasure to help out with the sliver of work i did compared to guys who did WHOLE teams inside and out.

I dont know about anyone else, but i am fasinated with batting stances and pitching motions because NO two players are the same. It is a passion for me (as weird as it sounds) to study prospects and then dig through seemingly endless stances/motions to pick just the right one for someone to look at the screen and say "wow, he did a hell of a job! thats pretty damn close". THATS why i do it...

But enough of my blubbering on, im sure no one will read this post anyway lol

But I gotta get back to my game, nothing is better than watching the Rockies laying it on the Brewers

GO ROCKIES!!

# 58 acer0ckolla @ 04/02/13 11:19 PM
I don't post a whole lot but just want to give love to Knight, Ridin and anyone else who was involved with these rosters. You guys are make this game even better!

# 59 L_Thibs @ 04/02/13 11:22 PM
I bought this system just for this game a few years ago and I've used these rosters from the first year on. I just wanted to say thanks and that I appreciate all the time and effort that you guys involved have put into this. Thanks for sharing it with everyone and making my experience with the game so much better.

# 60 TheRunAndShoot @ 04/02/13 11:23 PM
thanks guys

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.