Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

O.S.

Okay...Finally the time is here!

In the Vault: O.S.F.M2013 by RidinDwnKingsley
Link to file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0pdx99

Thank you everyone for your patience in regards to this year's release.

We had one hitch towards the end....and I (we) are hoping that everything is alright with that one member.

That being said... I have to say that this year's group of editors have put together a tremendous effort with this year's version of the O.S.F.M.

I want to thank each and every member participating on the chart and from the work thread... but there are a couple of guys who I just have to mention, that went above and beyond with their effort and support.

yanksdaniel99 picked up quite a few teams that were vacant as we got into the process. It was a big help with him setting up those clubs.

Throwback and Willard76 went above and beyond to help out with multiple teams to work on faces (Willard on top of rating 2 teams as well) and especially down the homestretch when it was getting very tight

... and last but CERTAINLY not least... RidinDwnKingsley who rated multiple teams... as well as doing ALL the exporting and importing of every player for the set AND testing the set for balance.

Thanks to O.S. as well... Steve for allowing us to use the O.S. name in conjunction with the set and the mods who I'm sure dread when this time of year comes around and they have to keep the peace... and keep the threads moving and productive. They do a tremendous job.

Guys... I can't stress enough how I want to thank each and every guy who participates in the process... not just the guys doing the editing (who do a GREAT JOB)... but also the guys who provide input in the multiple threads.

Every year I am more and more impressed at how well this site works together to make this happen.

If you really think about it... it's a truly impressive process.

On that note... I'm going to ask you to think about how much time and effort these guys put in to making this work... and in doing so, deserve a certain amount of civility and respect when commenting on a particular part of the work. All feedback is welcome... as long as you present it in a civil manner.

That's all any of us ask of this.

Again... thank you for you patience and enjoy the O.S.F.M. 2013 Edition!... and

Enjoy The Show!

M.K.
Knight165

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 161 HustlinOwl @ 04/03/13 12:14 AM
Steve Noah ‏@Steve_OS 5m OSFM in 15 minutes...

# 162 Ge1dertron @ 04/03/13 12:15 AM
Been waiting for this to drop since buying the game. With the changes and noted improvements to the franchise mode I am really excited to get my Yankees franchise started.

By started I mean cutting YOUKILLUS and Wells in ST and going with the kids!

thanks again to all who have worked at making these rosters available to the community. Much appreciated.

# 163 ChangeUp106 @ 04/03/13 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPillz1201
PS3 updated, controller charged, sliders set, Dr. Pepper on my right, Uncrustables PB n J on my left, I'M READY TO GO!
That's what I'm talking about

# 164 HeathenBenny @ 04/03/13 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
Is there a way to search for rosters by name or user? Or even filter the vault results by alphabetical order? Or do you just have to haphazardly use R1 and L1 to flip through pages until you find the right one?
Highlight the date and hit square twice. This will take you to the most recent ones. To refresh, hit square twice.

# 165 petermc @ 04/03/13 12:16 AM
Now is the hard wait as its after midnight haha.

Im ready tho got my mini fridge beside me. Just ordered a large Pizza, time to play till at least 3 am (pst)

LETS GO BLUE JAYS

# 166 Gosens6 @ 04/03/13 12:16 AM
Can finally start my Dodgers franchise. Thanks to all the guys who put in the hard work

# 167 nutt2252 @ 04/03/13 12:17 AM
I'm one of the select few who knows patience when it comes to mods/roster adjustments (if you play TEW or OOTP, you know me all too well ). Just be aware of the floating OSFM or Full Minors listings on PSN that aren't from the two gamertags listed in the OP!

# 168 TGov @ 04/03/13 12:17 AM
I keep trying to read through these posts and I flip to the next page and there's a whole new page to read! LOL

Also, Thank You for everyone's hard work and dedication... the game simply wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for the individuals who come together each year and put these rosters together piece by piece... I hope to join the team next year as I feel Im not too bad with faces or edits in general...
But thanks again for theses, they are always tremendous!!!

# 169 TNKNGM @ 04/03/13 12:18 AM
This is when I wish I lived on the west coast.......99% of the other moments of my life - I love living in the Northeast....but not tonight!!!

# 170 MasonTK @ 04/03/13 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Rocking a big gulp cup of iced tea, a foot-long ham and turkey homemade sub, and coming off a massive caffeine binge today so I'm hyper as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

So badass.

# 171 HustlinOwl @ 04/03/13 12:18 AM
ban the first user to post to vault other than Ridin or Knight lol

# 172 The Commish @ 04/03/13 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenBenny
Highlight the date and hit square twice. This will take you to the most recent ones. To refresh, hit square twice.
This is what I'm doing. Solves the looking as it will probably be the first one uploaded for today 4/3... If not it will def be on the first page when searching that way.

# 173 hysteria499 @ 04/03/13 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
This is when I wish I lived on the west coast.......99% of the other moments of my life - I love living in the Northeast....but not tonight!!!
I live in the south east i feel your pain man. Also as a side note awesome sliders makes the game hard for me lol

# 174 soccergods268 @ 04/03/13 12:18 AM
how do you get in the roster vault

# 175 ChrisHansen59 @ 04/03/13 12:19 AM
My body is ready.

# 176 The Commish @ 04/03/13 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
So true, 3 more hours of game time...

# 177 Shibito @ 04/03/13 12:19 AM
JanMan_Ish is very impatient lol.

# 178 hysteria499 @ 04/03/13 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccergods268
how do you get in the roster vault
at the main menu scroll to the right or left till you see vault then browse vault when you click it

# 179 24 @ 04/03/13 12:19 AM
Spoiler

I love you guys seriously thank you for all of your work!

# 180 I3RIS3H @ 04/03/13 12:19 AM
Frozen pizza and bottled water... yeah

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.