Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

We have just posted 8 more NCAA Football 14 screenshots. More details to come.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The_Wise_One @ 04/03/13 09:28 AM
Screenshots are screenshots. Gameplay is gameplay. I'll watch the latter before judging anything

# 2 BSchwartz07 @ 04/03/13 09:50 AM
Small thing, but was hoping they would fix the shoe colors this year... NOBODY wears plain black and white anymore, OSU for example wears red cleats with silver trim.... Also, if I compare these pics to the screen shots of any NCAA game of this generation I'd be hard pressed to pick one season's effort out from another... hope EA doesn't phone in another effort on football, but I know better than to expect anything more

# 3 COACH WEBB @ 04/03/13 09:53 AM
The foot planting looks good in the photos. But, we will see when the videos drop.

As an FSU fan, its cool to finally see EA add gear that we actually wear. Ie, the sleeves that Freeman (8) has on in the picture that we wore last year.

# 4 COACH WEBB @ 04/03/13 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchwartz07
Small thing, but was hoping they would fix the shoe colors this year... NOBODY wears plain black and white anymore, OSU for example wears red cleats with silver trim.... Also, if I compare these pics to the screen shots of any NCAA game of this generation I'd be hard pressed to pick one season's effort out from another... hope EA doesn't phone in another effort on football, but I know better than to expect anything more
Yea, man. The cleats have been outdated for 4 years now. There is really no excuse to not update things like that. Especially at the rate that Nike, Adidas, UA churn out new gear so quickly.

# 5 gharp14 @ 04/03/13 10:01 AM
Noticed from the Maryland pic but I think they added under aumor and nike logos to the footballs, nice touch. More importantly the foot planting looks good and I really liked the one where the West Virginia player goes airborne from the lower hit. But pictures are meaningless if the results don't show up in the gameplay

# 6 The_Wise_One @ 04/03/13 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gharp14
Noticed from the Maryland pic but I think they added under aumor and nike logos to the footballs, nice touch. More importantly the foot planting looks good and I really liked the one where the West Virginia player goes airborne from the lower hit. But pictures are meaningless if the results don't show up in the gameplay
Careful....talk about the football to much and people start complaining about how massive it still is.

# 7 TripleCrown9 @ 04/03/13 10:07 AM
They added the team sleeves, like A&M for example.

# 8 The_Rick_14 @ 04/03/13 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchwartz07
Iowa, Northwestern, Penn State, and a few other teams in the Big10 alone still wore white and black this year and the majority of teams who don't wear those colors wear white and a team color or black and a team color.

There are slowly becoming more and more exceptions to that though (Ohio State, USC, Oregon) so I see your point about being disappointed about not seeing multicolor cleats but I'm just not not a fan of people who make incorrect blanket statements to further their own cause.

I noticed the same thing about the undershirts. They have the "12 Man" text on A&Ms undershirt as well.

# 9 SageInfinite @ 04/03/13 10:11 AM
Looks like the standard you would expect from NCAA. Cuts and what not look good still, but this game never had a problem with screenshots. Once it's in motion that's when the problems start. Nice to see they added the sleeves, but I would've like to see them add the new cleats and colors alot of players wear now. Also some teams where the different sock colors as well so that would've been nice too. Looking forward to more info.

# 10 J-Unit40 @ 04/03/13 10:14 AM
Glad to see they fixed Florida's cleat and accessory colors. It is finally back to orange after being blue for NCAA 12 & 13. Some may think it is a small detail, but when it is incorrect it is noticeable. I would still like to see more "modern" cleats though instead of the basic Nikes they put on players.

Nice to see team sleeves this year too (A&M and FSU). Good touch.

I can't wait to see videos!

# 11 pigsooie3 @ 04/03/13 10:17 AM
I'm big on gameplay and I feel that gameplay is ultimately the biggest deciding factor on whether or not the game is good or not. I also feel like if you aren't delivering in the gameplay department then you should be excelling in another one. I can't lie I love my equipment and I hate the fact that for at least three years the equipment that is actually "IN THE GAME" on Saturdays doesn't make it in the virtual game. But I did notice that they finally added UA gloves to the game from the northwestern vs Maryland photo and Maryland has all black gloves to match all black unis. We will see how everything plays out. Hopefully gameplay is improved and equipment is improved so everyone can be happy FINALLY!

# 12 HARTSTOPPER @ 04/03/13 10:20 AM
Guys, go read the thread about ESPN first look at NCAA 14. I am getting excited too early lol

sent from the point of no return

# 13 huntt26 @ 04/03/13 10:28 AM
Still no chain gang it appears

# 14 w00dy Hayezz @ 04/03/13 10:36 AM
I would have liked to have seen some shots from night games. I'm hoping they improve the lighting this year. I also would like to see Florida State's pants look a little more gold, they look like last year which seemed too light in color. Also, hoping silver and gold helmets look good in night games this year too.

# 15 bonannogiovanni @ 04/03/13 10:59 AM
espn preview here.

Promising as always, the first video will tell us the truth.

# 16 SteelerSpartan @ 04/03/13 11:40 AM
Mid Socks everywhere!!! Now the real question will they still reset to ankle after a year of dynasty

# 17 Sparkles @ 04/03/13 11:45 AM
i want new cleats thats i all i want

# 18 cthurt @ 04/03/13 11:52 AM
Im just glad to see mid socks on all the teams, lol

# 19 rudolph9 @ 04/03/13 11:59 AM
Hopefully they put the actual (nike vapor, adidas team impact, ect.) mid-calves in the game

# 20 GruffyMcGuiness @ 04/03/13 11:59 AM
No Nike socks? :/ I know it's just a picture, but it doesn't look that great to me

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.