Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

We have just posted 8 more NCAA Football 14 screenshots. More details to come.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 04/04/13 09:08 AM
screens look the exact same as last year...need to wait and see

# 42 The_Rick_14 @ 04/04/13 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
And in this picture, the Virginia Tech player (Kyshoen Jarrett) is wearing orange calf bands.

Could this mean that we have the option for both primary and secondary team color accessory options, or could it just be that they did maroon gloves for VT? I know on NCAA 12 and 13, VT had orange gloves so that is why I find this interesting. I really would like to see the option to rock maroon accessories for VT.
It looks like they've changed some of the colors. For instance, Florida finally has the correct color cleats. What's more interesting in that picture above to further your point is if those forearm bands are maroon while the calf bands are orange. That would definitely point towards primary and secondary options.

# 43 stevensa08 @ 04/04/13 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorman1050
If they don't add new facemasks this year and bring it up to date I AM GONNA BE PISSED. NO EXCUSE for having the most popular masks in the game...
I have not seen the facemask yet in any on the pics. I believe the one you are talking about is the Revo Speed w/ the G2BR mask?? (the mask EJ Manuel is wearing) The one that should have been in the game 2 years ago. I hope it makes the cut this year. That Bulldog mask they still have in has been outdated years ago, come on EA

# 44 bpac55 @ 04/04/13 11:32 PM
EA really makes it too easy to complain about equipment and cleats in this game. Come on get with it. Watch a game on Saturday, open an Eastbay magazine...My goodness they are terrible. I was so pumped when they added the vapor jets about 4 years ago but do they realize that Nike, UA, Adidas all release new cleats every year? The UA cleats they have are so out dated and never worn. The Cam Newton Highlight should be in for the UA schools and don't even ask me what they are thinking with the Adidas schools. Your cover boy is an Adidas guy..look at a photo or 2 from a Michigan game and see what the guys are wearing.

And the revo speed 2 bar mask better be in the game or a lot of us equipment guys probably won't buy the game. Just look at one photo of the Heisman winner and you will see tons of stuff they miss. There art department really is a joke.

# 45 spanky911 @ 04/04/13 11:48 PM
if they didnt add primary and secondary colors, I hope they fixed VT's orange sleeves. They were horrendous in 13. The team only wears maroon.

# 46 CT Pitbull @ 04/05/13 05:11 AM
sorry if already asked or posted but....

Has anyone seen any shots of NCAA 14 that show a player with dreads? i think it is interesting that we have not yet seen one, and hopefully it means they are holding back to show us some new player head models and hair styles. honestly i wouldnt be mad if they just simply used the madden style dreads for players for ncaa 14. anything but the predator is a step in the right direction IMO. Im hopeful that they finally add long hair for white guys as well as other races too. im a details guy and ncaa13 "painted" hair on players necks just didnt get it done last year

# 47 loccdogg26 @ 04/05/13 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
me too it's a very nice little touch and i'm interested to know more about how the ball is chosen. I'm not sure how its determined in real life at that level, but in the game do you guys think it will be determined by the home teams equipment carrier or just at random?
I know previous NCAA games that Adidas and Under Armour schools were given Wilson footballs but in bowl games Nike ones were used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
If there's any solice to the screenshots with the outdated Nike, Adidas, and UA cleats... When Madden 13 released early screenshots they previewed some of the cleats in still shots but not on the actual players. They only previewed the new Nike uniforms on the players. This might be the case with NCAA. They're previewing the gloves and accessories that have been missing for years now.... So they might be holding out before they release all the equipment in the final product. Dangle a little bait before you catch the big fish! Hopefully this theory is right and we're all in for a long overdue surprise!
If you see the Madden 25 screenshot Von Miller has the old Adidas cleats on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
I agree gatorman, I started a thread last year with a giant list of players who wear the RevSpeed 2bar mask just to prove its popularity. Hopefully they get this right this year. SO many QB/WR wear this mask now. As a roster editor there's nothing worse than being handcuffed with equipment liitations especially when one item is so popular. I did notice in the gameplay video that they did add teamcolor Adidas gloves. I believe Notre Dame's RB was wearing them. I can't tell in the screenshot of Northwestern and Maryland if Under Armour got their gloves, but If Adidas did, I would think they would have.
Those are Under Armour gloves.

# 48 sub9er @ 04/06/13 07:47 AM
I'd like to see madden 13's uniform degradation in this year's ncaa game.

# 49 Cowboy008 @ 04/06/13 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub9er
I'd like to see madden 13's uniform degradation in this year's ncaa game.
So would I but I don't think it's going to happen.

# 50 mshoop3 @ 04/06/13 01:57 PM
Noticed in everything I have seen and watched I noticed not team or player has Low Socks.

# 51 LionsFanNJ @ 04/06/13 02:22 PM
Well, I'm glad that it seems at least the UA teams will have UA gloves. The worst was when you came up against those teams and see all the recruits gloveless because the school isn't Nike. Doesn't look like Adidas got any love though. Those horrible low Adidas cleats are the worst.

If they added secondary accessory colors to teams that have one I'll be ecstatic.

Glad to see that mid socks look to be default here's hoping there's something between mid and highs we can use. Doubtful.

Another year with the same Nike cleats. I was wishing for the team color base cleats that are being used a lot now by schools. Same with TC sock colors. Ah well.

I also doubt we have more hair besides predator dreads this year. It is what it is though.

I like what EA has added so far in the art department just wish there was more.

# 52 loccdogg26 @ 04/06/13 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Well, I'm glad that it seems at least the UA teams will have UA gloves. The worst was when you came up against those teams and see all the recruits gloveless because the school isn't Nike. Doesn't look like Adidas got any love though. Those horrible low Adidas cleats are the worst.

If they added secondary accessory colors to teams that have one I'll be ecstatic.

Glad to see that mid socks look to be default here's hoping there's something between mid and highs we can use. Doubtful.

Another year with the same Nike cleats. I was wishing for the team color base cleats that are being used a lot now by schools. Same with TC sock colors. Ah well.

I also doubt we have more hair besides predator dreads this year. It is what it is though.

The Adidas team gloves were added. I saw them in the gameplay video.

# 53 Sparkles @ 04/06/13 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ

Ya I saw notre dame, Michigan, Wisconsin (to name a few) where they have team specific gloves

# 54 LionsFanNJ @ 04/06/13 07:59 PM
Looking back on the pics and trailer now I see it. I think those wack adidas cleats blinded me.

# 55 Kingd803 @ 04/07/13 02:22 PM
This is a serious problem. It looks like 13, 12, and 11.

# 56 loccdogg26 @ 04/07/13 07:53 PM
Maybe they'll add all those Nike cleats that were Madden 13 and update the Adidas and Under Armour ones. Fingers crossed.

# 57 MSchneider84 @ 04/07/13 08:55 PM
It's all about the little things to me. I'd really like to see them get the primary/secondary color Nike Vapor socks.

# 58 CT Pitbull @ 04/10/13 04:56 AM
correct me if im wrong guys, but from what i have seen so far there still hasnt been any screen shots of any players with long hair or dreads yet right? i wonder why this is? are they hiding the fact that they still havent added new looks for dreads? or are they hiding the fact that they did nothing with the hideous looking "predator" style dreads we know and hate? or are they saving a new look/looks they have come up with to display at a later date. I for one hope its the last one.

# 59 Cowboy008 @ 04/10/13 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
correct me if im wrong guys, but from what i have seen so far there still hasnt been any screen shots of any players with long hair or dreads yet right? i wonder why this is? are they hiding the fact that they still havent added new looks for dreads? or are they hiding the fact that they did nothing with the hideous looking "predator" style dreads we know and hate? or are they saving a new look/looks they have come up with to display at a later date. I for one hope its the last one.
There are no screen shots of players with long hair or dreads yet. Maybe we will find out next week I know that's when they have the presentation playbook.

# 60 NoSupport615 @ 04/19/13 06:28 PM
they still have those huge ELBOW PADS!! WHY???? I mean does EA watch any football on tv during the season? no nike elite socks, new cleats, upgraded face masks. When will we see players actually play football with mouthpieces?????

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.