Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Another official MLB 13 The Show roster update has arrived this morning featuring 207 player movements. Details below.

Fire up the game and download them from there or you can download them here, thanks to HustlinOwl.

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jack Wade @ 04/08/13 11:12 AM
Jack Here:

Lots of changes.

Still, there's quite a few players missing that have MLB experience or played this past weekeend.

Lastly, it seems Travis Blackley is missing entirely from the Astros. Guess they removed him from the game now that his career is irrelevant.

~
JWade.

# 2 JoeT @ 04/08/13 01:40 PM
Any idea when this roster update will be applied to The Show Live mode? Just tried Tigers game from yesterday. IRL, Tuiasosopo started in LF, but game had Dirks starting, Avasail Garcia on bench and no Tuiasosopo (and he was part of the 4/8 Roster Update).

# 3 tapageurs25 @ 04/08/13 01:57 PM
Travis Blackley is in free agents 1

# 4 devilsjaw @ 04/08/13 01:58 PM
Did they get the new contracts in? (Posey, Andrus etc)

# 5 Side Effect @ 04/08/13 02:13 PM
Does anyone know who's player portraits were updated? It would be nice to have a list in the original post too.

# 6 The Kid 24 @ 04/08/13 02:17 PM
How do players with previous MLB experience look face wise? (ie... Tejada, Kazmir, Garland, Slowey)

# 7 bigball12 @ 04/08/13 02:55 PM
Is Jackie Bradley 'Bradley' or 'Bradley jr.'

# 8 seanjeezy @ 04/08/13 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
How do players with previous MLB experience look face wise? (ie... Tejada, Kazmir, Garland, Slowey)
Generic... Garland looks OK though.

# 9 bigball12 @ 04/08/13 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
What a SHAME!! Why do they not just go to the vault and use a quality user made player.

# 10 crains13 @ 04/08/13 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
At least we have service time for these guys, and they wont have a "R" icon next to them.

# 11 ViperVenom2k9 @ 04/08/13 04:33 PM
Does anybody know why they are not giving Mark Reynolds a portrait update? Kyle Loshe either?

# 12 toychri @ 04/08/13 04:43 PM
How do we get these to load properly when I start a new season? I am selecting the new file when I start the season, line ups look good during spring training, then when I end spring training the line ups revert back to default, help!

# 13 MatrixTN @ 04/08/13 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toychri
How do we get these to load properly when I start a new season? I am selecting the new file when I start the season, line ups look good during spring training, then when I end spring training the line ups revert back to default, help!
Send down 15 players from your 40-man roster before you end ST. What's happening is that the CPU is doing that for you if you don't. Just make sure to re-adjust your lineup/rotation in case one of the 15 you sent down was in it at the time.

# 14 douggoud @ 04/08/13 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVenom2k9
Does anybody know why they are not giving Mark Reynolds a portrait update? Kyle Loshe either?
Same goes for Yoenis Cespedes, kind of bothered me that he's had the cyberface portrait since the game was released, and he played all of last year. I'm betting some A's fans are a bit miffed, lol.

EDIT: I've actually just been into the game and downloaded the new roster, and for some reason, all the updated portraits are gone. Vernon Wells, Travis Haffner, etc. They're all cyberfaces again. What happened? Did I do something wrong?

# 15 Threeebs @ 04/08/13 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by douggoud
Same goes for Yoenis Cespedes, kind of bothered me that he's had the cyberface portrait since the game was released, and he played all of last year. I'm betting some A's fans are a bit miffed, lol.
Quote:

EDIT: I've actually just been into the game and downloaded the new roster, and for some reason, all the updated portraits are gone. Vernon Wells, Travis Haffner, etc. They're all cyberfaces again. What happened? Did I do something wrong?

No you did nothing wrong lol. Just access The Show Live in the main menu then back out and find option "save live roster" in the main menu and save the roster through that instead. It's weird, I know...

# 16 RunN1st @ 04/08/13 09:59 PM
Quote:

No love for the A's... don't get me started on the Coliseum. It's all good though...

# 17 EnigmaNemesis @ 04/08/13 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
Is Jackie Bradley 'Bradley' or 'Bradley jr.'
I edited his name in the OSFM roster.

If you enter it for the last name as 'Bradley JR', it will show up on the Jersey properly.

It is a thing of beauty!

# 18 douggoud @ 04/09/13 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs

No you did nothing wrong lol. Just access The Show Live in the main menu then back out and find option "save live roster" in the main menu and save the roster through that instead. It's weird, I know...
Ah alright, thanks.

# 19 donut4free @ 04/09/13 08:22 PM
I can't find Billy Hamilton (Reds). What happened? Looks like a couple more are missing. He was there before the opening day update.

# 20 HustlinOwl @ 04/10/13 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut4free
I can't find Billy Hamilton (Reds). What happened? Looks like a couple more are missing. He was there before the opening day update.
these are the official SCEA weekly updates and totally separate from the OSFM set. Players without an MLB at bat will not be in the game.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.