Home
Operation Sports News Post

The 2012 college football season may now be over after the Alabama Crimson Tide claimed their second consecutive national championship, but college football never ends for Operation Sports’ Dual Threat Podcast, hosted by Matt Cahill, a.k.a. Drab T-Shirt, and Robert Bode. Drab and Bode, producers at 106.7 The Fan in DC, continue to cover everything college football related this offseason including this week's NFL Draft Preview Special, all from a fan's perspective!

On this special edition of Dual Threat, Drab and Bode take an in-depth look at the 2013 NFL Draft, breaking down the biggest names and stories in the Draft, and doing so from a college football fan's perspective. The guys cover a number of Draft related topics, including the lack of big name skill players in this year's draft, especially at the QB position, a debate on which QB they would draft, a long look at the incredible depth at both the RB and WR positions, the overwhelming number of impact offensive and defensive linemen, a return of "This or That" as Drab and Bode pick between some of the most intriguing draft prospects, and much, much more!

So be sure to give this special NFL Draft edition of Dual Threat a listen in the embedded player below or click here, follow them here on Twitter (@DualThreatOS), and let us know what you think of the NFL Draft special in the comments section! Thanks for listening!

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 tical2399 @ 04/20/13 08:04 AM
As a Florida State fan growing up and having done my undergrad and grad degrees at FIU, this is the best year I can remember that my 49ers can load up on picks from my schools and have them be actual picks that fit instead of wishful thinking by me.

Usually I always go to the draft chat boards and scream for this FSU guy or that guy knowing that they either wont be on the board or don't fit the scheme.

Though it is unlikely, there is a small chance that CB Xavier Rhodes could slip to us at the end of the 1st round due to a perceived lack of speed. He could fill our need at CB or S.( we lost Dashon Goldson) With the second pick of the 2nd round, we can get S Jonathan Cyprien from FIU to replace Dontae Whitner who's great in run support but can't cover.

A more realistic pick could be Margus Hunt out of SMU, but Tank Carridine of FSU could fit as a 3-4 end at # 34 if we take Cyprien at #32.

We have two 4th rounders, one of which I can see us taking Brandon Jenkins as a rush backer as we have lack of depth there. He missed all of last season so him being available there is not a stretch. Vince Williams would be a nice fit with our 5th rounder as we have two great starting middle LB but a lack of depth now due to free agency losses.

Our kicking problems were well known last year, so Dustin Hopkins would be a nice pick. He'll be gone by our 6th rounder so i'd take him in the 5th and hope Williams is there in the 6th.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.