08:06 AM - April 25, 2013 by Steve_OS
Check out all the new Madden NFL 25 screenshots, right here.
Unlock the power, precision, and creativity of the NFL ballcarrier. Whether you’re a slashing running-back, dual-threat QB, or ball-hawking safety, unleash 30 new moves and string together devastating combos with the all-new precision modifier in Madden NFL 25.
Run Free – Unlock the power, precision and creativity of an NFL ball carrier. Utilize the brand-new precision modifier to call up the perfect move for almost any situation.
- Precision Modifier – Unleash 30 new moves with the perfect combination of speed, power and elusiveness.
- Combos – For the first time ever execute combo moves including truck spins, juke spins and more.
- Physics – Real-time physics and the Force Impact system allows users to feel the big plays on offense and defense; with big hits, stiff-arms and truck moves which provide a more realistic and satisfying feeling than ever before.
- Running Game Improvements – Madden NFL 25 offers a suite of improvements to the running game, including hard run cutting for direction changes, improved run blocking and new ball carrier avoidance behavior that allows runners to automatically move around blockers and prevent inadvertent collisions. Furthermore, utilize the new stumble recovery to fight gravity as you scramble for extra yards.
- Defense – New tackle pursuit angles and “breakdown” behavior create a more authentic defensive experience. Recover quickly when caught out of position to get back into the play, and utilize heat-seeker tackling and more accurate dive tackles to make the play.
Connected Franchise Part 2 (to be released 5/20) – Take ultimate control of your franchise.
Madden Share(to be released 6/24) – The best content from around the Madden NFL universe, right at your fingertips.
Madden Ultimate Team (to be released 7/1) – Enjoy new ways to play and build your team in this year’s edition of Ultimate Team.
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: EA Tiburon
Ship Date: August 27, 2013