Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports has posted another NCAA Football 14 blog. This one covers the sights and sounds from the game. There are plenty of little details in the blog, but most of you will be interested in the new camera views that are available in the game (Zoom, Wide, Coordinator).

Quote:
Last but not least is the Coordinator camera, which provides a view of the whole field initially, but dynamically zooms in during the play to follow the action. Traditionalists can still enjoy the Standard camera, but the new camera offers additional perspectives for anyone that wants to experience the game from a new angle. In addition, all these cameras will also be available in Road to Glory.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 LastExit @ 05/04/13 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathfan
This game needs a true broadcast camera. Please do this EA.
From one of the podcasts that one of the EA guys did recently, they were working on a true broadcast camera but couldn't find a way to do it properly (hence the coordinator cam which got high marks from the testers as well as the dev team).

# 82 Ryan_Tarver44 @ 05/04/13 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yes don't give us new and improved gameplay with footplanting,infinity engine 2, force impact, crowd audio, new uniforms, FINALLY new camera angles, etc...
Don't you know all we want is to see the bottom of our favorite teams shoes????

You must be this guy http://youtu.be/phG-Mod8L8o
LMAO. perfect. Just bully

# 83 EMbow513 @ 05/04/13 08:37 PM
Just give me the madden 13 standard camera angle and ill be fine but seems to me they dont have it

# 84 probinson2008 @ 05/05/13 10:36 AM
No broadcast cam so I will wait for next gen. SMDH

# 85 captaink @ 05/05/13 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryHard_Nation

EA Sports has posted another NCAA Football 14 blog. This one covers the sights and sounds from the game. There are plenty of little details in the blog, but most of you will be interested in the new camera views that are available in the game (Zoom, Wide, Coordinator).

I love the look of the stadium and camera, I have not purchased NCAA since it's been on the next gen consoles but I love the graphical look of the field, very colorful.

# 86 Watson @ 05/05/13 01:05 PM
Excited in the All-22 camera.

Not sure how anybody can really be mad at EA at this point. Everything they've announced about the game has been solid. Might just pre-order today depending how much cash I have on me

# 87 EAGLESFAN10 @ 05/05/13 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Tarver44
LMAO. perfect. Just bully
You know he was being sarcastic right lmao

# 88 DJ @ 05/05/13 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger

Not sure how anybody can really be mad at EA at this point. Everything they've announced about the game has been solid. Might just pre-order today depending how much cash I have on me
Just paid off my pre-order today after trading in a couple of games.

# 89 Ryan_Tarver44 @ 05/05/13 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
You know he was being sarcastic right lmao
Yes man thats why I found it hysterical hahaha

# 90 LastExit @ 05/05/13 07:10 PM
Quote:

Yeah, I haven't been this excited about what EA has said will be in the new game in quite a while.

That said, their actual track record of delivering will keep me from pre-ordering this year......they have to gain some trust back first. I hope it's going to be everything they have said it will but the proof will be in the gameplay.

# 91 cowboy_kmoney @ 05/05/13 11:47 PM
Quote:

Well im with on this because they didnt give us anything last year but they took away frm it. I just hope they give us reason to keep playing it by putting back in importing to madden and at to it by sending every player that is leaving their schools to madden along with each players profiles and stats. It would mean alot more for the draft. Injuries in there as well. This way the players would have the rateings but in madden it wouldnt matter because just because he was a star in Collage doesnt alway go as planned in the NFL. So thoses late round low overall rated players frm smaller school will have to be scouted too.

# 92 Cowboy008 @ 05/06/13 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Well im with on this because they didnt give us anything last year but they took away frm it. I just hope they give us reason to keep playing it by putting back in importing to madden and at to it by sending every player that is leaving their schools to madden along with each players profiles and stats. It would mean alot more for the draft. Injuries in there as well. This way the players would have the rateings but in madden it wouldnt matter because just because he was a star in Collage doesnt alway go as planned in the NFL. So thoses late round low overall rated players frm smaller school will have to be scouted too.
The reason they took that out was because of Connected Careers in Madden.

# 93 SkinsBoYee @ 05/06/13 06:15 PM
All these improvements and still, no playable broadcast camera. The camera which shows off all this glory in the greatest way, the way we see it every saturday and sunday....and we still, after how many years of this, DONT HAVE IT IN THE GAME.

Silly. Just silly.

# 94 Sausage @ 05/06/13 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastExit
Yeah, I haven't been this excited about what EA has said will be in the new game in quite a while.

That said, their actual track record of delivering will keep me from pre-ordering this year......they have to gain some trust back first. I hope it's going to be everything they have said it will but the proof will be in the gameplay.
I'm with you, but if I had choose which team to trust it would be the NCAA team. The only year I thought Madden was better was 10 and every other year NCAA gets more time played.

# 95 dccon2003 @ 05/31/13 02:30 AM
Thank you!! I been waiting for this since ncaa07 on ps2. Now u can see if ur WR is being bumped or miss the block. I know EA SPORTS got tired of me complaining about the terrible camera view can't wait just wish it would be out on ps4 because Madden 25 will be on ps4

# 96 dccon2003 @ 05/31/13 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_JP_VHS_xX
Anybody else getting really really tired of that same old ESPN scoreboard graphic?
Lol I am I wish they bring back the stats that were in the side of the playbooks remember on ncaa2002

# 97 The JareBear @ 05/31/13 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
The reason they took that out was because of Connected Careers in Madden.
I'm sorry but that isn't an excuse.

# 98 radiohead @ 06/02/13 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
With this dev team there is no telling what's going to be in next gen.
This post should be repeated in every thread.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.