Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

We have posted some more Madden NFL 25 screenshots, captured from the latest Run Free video with Trey Wingo and Doug Martin.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DeuceDouglas @ 05/03/13 05:20 PM
Same goes for the width of the Chiefs shoulder stripe.

# 2 mrclutchimself @ 05/04/13 12:58 AM
Love the new moves RBs will get, Im assuming its for anyone your running with. Hopefully its not for RBs only. I like the fact that you can stumble and regain balance.

# 3 Trick13 @ 05/04/13 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
The very first screenshot, Romo is just stood there like a station and does not even seem to be looking at the ball.
He is busy planning out the design of the golf course he is going to build with the money he pilfered from JJ in his contract extension...

Too many years idolizing the worst big game QB in NFL history (Brett Favor for the other team) has him on track to eclipse the "ole gunslinger" in games blown...

# 4 AussieChiefsFan @ 05/04/13 01:08 AM
Charles

# 5 JerzeyReign @ 05/04/13 01:10 AM
My goodness this game looks amazing when its not moving even with the hunch backs.

# 6 CHIEFxxROCKEM @ 05/04/13 03:49 AM
I see Madden got one of the face mask (Jamaal Charles) we want on NCAA ...

# 7 Gronk4M13 @ 05/04/13 07:25 AM
The graphics look improved somewhat, always good to see. I'm much more concerned about Connected Franchise though.

# 8 jpdavis82 @ 05/04/13 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan
Charles
Did they get his helmet right this time?

# 9 jpdavis82 @ 05/04/13 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
The graphics look improved somewhat, always good to see. I'm much more concerned about Connected Franchise though.
We'll find out in two days, at least partially.

# 10 jmurphy31 @ 05/04/13 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
I am too the point where I think the graphics have been good enough. I wish one year the graphics stayed exactly the same and focused on other areas. I know they have different departments, but maybe they should reallocate some of their resources.

Dont get me wrong, the game does look great froma screen shot perspective

# 11 BV11 @ 05/04/13 12:34 PM

Everyone in this picture is hunched over. Man I can't wait to see how good this looks in motion when/if they change the running animations back to PS2/XBOX days, and fix the locomotion.

# 12 KANE699 @ 05/04/13 04:21 PM
They do not hunch over in fifa.

# 13 The_Rick_14 @ 05/04/13 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
So as far as you know, is the issue sharing animations with NHL, because that's what the hunch puts me in the mind of, a hockey player hunched over skating and using a hockey stick.
Hockey players also don't "run" so I don't think the reason is that its something that is shared between the games.

# 14 DeuceDouglas @ 05/04/13 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Did they get his helmet right this time?
He changed facemasks before last year and he's wearing the correct one in that screenshot. The one he used to wear, that's also worn by Trent Richardson and Darrelle Revis still appears to be wrong however.

# 15 skinnybonez @ 05/04/13 06:30 PM
which they get rid off the motion blur effect

# 16 Kingd803 @ 05/04/13 08:58 PM
I've seen a few people saying they think the game looks amazing.

I don't look at these pictures and say "wow that looks like a picture of ral life" it looks almost cartoonish.

It sucks. You look at other games and its like you are looking at a picture.

# 17 ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ @ 05/05/13 08:53 PM
Seems they didn't add metallic looking helmets . A shame, since NCAA did such a good job of that last year.

# 18 ConnSKINS26 @ 05/05/13 11:49 PM
Not a single one of those running backs actually look like they should. It's so incredibly frustrating how lean and stiff they look. They are not running like human beings run, either. Horrible. I'm so sick of it. The easiest damn thing should be making the players in the game look exactly like their real life selves...and I'm not even talking about their faces. None of them have the correct body proportions, muscles, anything.

# 19 grodbetatted @ 05/06/13 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Same goes for the width of the Chiefs shoulder stripe.

explain to me how often an NFL player is standing straight up I would love to know sir

# 20 grodbetatted @ 05/06/13 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
This maybe completely wrong but the more I look at the way people say the players a re "hunched over", the more I start wondering how much this have to do with sharing the tech (ANT) from games like NHL, FIFA and even NBA Live. Maybe the issue is, in those games, especially NHL, the player are often inherently hunched over in motion due to the nature of the sport but not football. They are carrying the football so they don't need to hunch over to interact or make moves with it, like the other EA sports games do to interact with their respective ball/puck.

Could this be the reason behind the hunched over running in Madden, they need a separate animation tool for running in the football game?
again in sports how often do you see anyone standing straight up..

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.