Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Adam Schefter was one of the many personalities listed in the fake Twitter feed in Madden NFL 13. Could he have a bigger role in Madden NFL 25? Check out the recent conversation below. We should find out what it is exactly, on May 20th, which is when EA Sports will release their Connected Franchise playbook.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 carvis#15 @ 05/08/13 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Not sure in what capacity yet but I found this and asked Mike Young about it last night.

@MYsportsPhotog: @AdamSchefter Great working with you today. Enjoy a well earned early trip home. #beastmode #madden25

@jpdavis1982: @MYsportsPhotog @AdamSchefter Hmmm I wonder what role Adam may be playing in Madden 25

@jpdavis1982: @MYsportsPhotog @AdamSchefter Mike, when can we expect to hear information about @AdamSchefter and his role in Madden 25? May 20th?

@MYsportsPhotog: @jpdavis1982 good guess
Wow. I'm thinking he'll be a guy that brings things up to date with certain teams in connected franchise. Most of the time I see him on NFL network he is doing something similar. Great sports analyst though.

# 2 jbd345 @ 05/08/13 09:33 AM
The twitter thing? Or will he appear virtually. Sounds like we'll be hearing some presentation news then.

# 3 jpdavis82 @ 05/08/13 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
The twitter thing? Or will he appear virtually. Sounds like we'll be hearing some presentation news then.
I may be wrong but I don't think if it was just the Twitter thing they would bring him down there. I'm thinking of something more along the lines of this.

NFL Head Coach 09

I can't find good footage of this on YT, but basically Schefter would come on screen and give NFL news updates throughout your season. I hope this is what they will have in Madden 25, but an improved version of it.

# 4 Aggies7 @ 05/08/13 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I may be wrong but I don't think if it was just the Twitter thing they would bring him down there. I'm thinking of something more along the lines of this.

I can't find good footage of this on YT, but basically Schefter would come on screen and give NFL news updates throughout your season. I hope this is what they will have in Madden 25, but an improved version of it.
What game is that picture from? Never remember seeing it before.

# 5 LovejoyOTF @ 05/08/13 11:30 AM
nfl head coach 09

# 6 Aggies7 @ 05/08/13 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovejoyOTF
nfl head coach 09
That looks better than any Madden's free agency presentation to date. Pretty sad.

# 7 CM Hooe @ 05/08/13 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
That looks better than any Madden's free agency presentation to date. Pretty sad.
To be fair, the entirety of that game was the front-end interface (with Madden 08 underneath), so they had no choice but to make it look as good as possible, haha.

That said, HC09 is a great game and Josh Looman's baby, so at least we have an idea as to from where new and forthcoming gameplay ideas for Connected Franchise mode might draw inspiration.

# 8 Steve_OS @ 05/08/13 05:23 PM
Sounds good, looking forward to the 20th.

# 9 lastlastlast @ 05/08/13 05:25 PM
PLEASE dont make it like HC09.... I play it alot and he gets ANNOYING after awhile

# 10 Roland44 @ 05/08/13 06:09 PM
Quote:
lol same here, and it sucks

# 11 DeuceDouglas @ 05/08/13 06:16 PM
I wonder if it just has to do with the draft. I would figure that would be the easiest way to use him without having to worry about a "Tony Bruno"-like repetitiveness. Something like "Sources tell me [insert team here] is making a strong push to move [up/down] in the draft. No trade is official yet, but it is fairly obvious that the [team] wants to move out of this spot." or maybe he just gives a recap of the trades in the draft. Or maybe he announces free agency rumors. Or maybe he's a sideline reporter with Jim and Phil. That last one was a joke, speculation is fun.

# 12 Reed1417 @ 05/08/13 07:33 PM
If it's something like HC09 I'm all for it. Love that kinda stuff.

# 13 Gosens6 @ 05/08/13 07:56 PM
If they made CFM like HC09 i'd be happy with a football game again for the first time since Madden 06 on the PS2. May 20th can't come fast enough.

# 14 redsrule @ 05/08/13 08:24 PM
Quote:
Head coach was, and still is an awesome game. I think it is better than any Madden ever released as well, but I prefer the "GM" sort of stuff more than gameplay.

# 15 jpdavis82 @ 05/08/13 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Probably his pic next to a tweet from him, lmao...
They already have that in Madden 13.
http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2012-...nd-others.html

They wouldn't bring him in studio just for that.

# 16 tarek @ 05/08/13 09:28 PM
If this is an indication that Madden 25 will be more like NFL Head Coach 09 I'll be jumping for joy!
HC09 was the game that got me obsessed with american football. The only thing is that is certainly looks dated compared to Madden.

# 17 Cnada @ 05/08/13 10:20 PM
Good news Love Adams work.

He will def have a voice role at the min as it will be beyond Twitter.

My hope is that the input was done for next-gen also

I Really dont want an empty shell Next-Gen game that doesnt have every single feature of Connected Franchise.

# 18 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/09/13 01:41 AM
Great to hear that. Hopefully this mean pregame and halftime shows maybe. But looking forward to the 20th. It can't get here fast enough.

# 19 reddogmaddogbul @ 05/09/13 06:33 AM
Do you guys remember Trey Wingo from last year and all the speculation around what he will be doing in the game?Turned out all he does is explain the new so called features in M13 intro video and that's it!Im not trying to rain on no ones parade friends.Lets just not get our hopes up to high as to what he will/want do in M25;" afterall this is EA."

# 20 secondsolution @ 05/09/13 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddogmaddogbul
Do you guys remember Trey Wingo from last year and all the speculation around what he will be doing in the game?Turned out all he does is explain the new so called features in M13 intro video and that's it!Im not trying to rain on no ones parade friends.Lets just not get our hopes up to high as to what he will/want do in M25;" afterall this is EA."
He does analysis during the draft in Madden 13....

It was one of the better features that added immersion.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.