Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

The MLB 13 The Show team deployed a server side update on Monday. Above are all of the changes, including notes on the April 29th server update.

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 aparks87 @ 05/08/13 05:03 PM
Does this mean when you start a franchise with knight's roster, you don't have to manually re-do every team's lineup and rotation? If so, this patch is so clutch...

# 2 aparks87 @ 05/08/13 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven78
No I believe these were just online fixes.
Figures...thanks.

# 3 pdawg17 @ 05/08/13 06:31 PM
I just want online games to run smoothly...I understand it partly depends on the connection but playing online with my bro in other games are buttery smooth most of the time...

# 4 aparks87 @ 05/08/13 06:50 PM
Ya i hear ya. I want to play an offline franchise with knight's updated rosters...but its such a pain in the A$$ to re-do every freakin team's lineups and rotations. I know there's one franchise file work around....but in reality it shouldn't have to be that way. I shouldn't have to manipulate the game because of poor AI logic when i start a franchise and the rosters get reset to the default ones automatically. Offline user's get the short end of the stick every year. It sucks.

# 5 The Kid 24 @ 05/09/13 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparks87
Ya i hear ya. I want to play an offline franchise with knight's updated rosters...but its such a pain in the A$$ to re-do every freakin team's lineups and rotations. I know there's one franchise file work around....but in reality it shouldn't have to be that way. I shouldn't have to manipulate the game because of poor AI logic when i start a franchise and the rosters get reset to the default ones automatically. Offline user's get the short end of the stick every year. It sucks.
I thought if you go into Franchise with the 25 man roster deal, lineups/rotation stick?

# 6 Arlo's @ 05/16/13 05:41 PM
i'm mad and you know why ? beacause they suggested me to set in game mode tv .. what in the world.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.