Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA SPORTS has posted NCAA Football 14 Playbook #3: Ultimate Team. Ultimate Team is one of the most popular modes among fans of titles like Madden NFL, NHL and FIFA, and EA SPORTS is excited to offer it for the first time in the NCAA Football franchise.

In Ultimate Team, fans can build a powerhouse team utilizing the best of the best from their own alma mater, or across all college football. Some of the highlights of Ultimate Team include:
  • Over 1,400 former college players available at launch
  • Fans can compete in Solo Challenges against the CPU or take part in the new Head-to-Head Seasons mode against other players. Head-to-Head Seasons involves creating a 10-game season with eight increasing levels of competition
  • Collections, one of the most addictive features in Ultimate Team, allows fans to collect star players, set lineups, and earn coins, special packs or rare players and items
For a more details on Ultimate Team, check out the NCAA Football Ultimate Team blog.

More playbooks will be announced in coming weeks including NCAA Football Dynasty (May 28th) and Play a Season (June 17th).

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Joobieo @ 05/20/13 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorNation15
can't wait to build the ultimate Florida offense!!
This looks like fun.

# 22 LambertandHam @ 05/20/13 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Just saw the video of Owner Mode in Madden, now that's something that looks like it was time consuming and took a lot of work to include. But it's something that game needed. When I look at the NCAA game this year it doesn't even feel like they really did anything this year. Almost like they took half the year off. I know it's not true but it's sarcasm to show how 1 game added something that was needed, put a lot of time in it and it looks strong while the other game put time into a mode they are trying to convince themselves that they needed and less than half of the people who buy the game will use.
I haven't bought Madden in two years, but the Owner mode looks like a great time sink. I'm hoping NCAA gets some of the additions(blocking improvements, etc.). May 28th is the Dynasty "playbook".

# 23 Iceman87GT @ 05/20/13 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Already pre-ordered my NCAA from Gamestop. Hopefully someone will trade me an ACC pack for an SEC.

I wasn't excited about this, but I'm pleasantly surprised.
You can switch your preorders,

I just hope that Joe Hamilton is in it and that they do him justice with his rating, he would be perfect in the spread option (he would have been amazing in Paul Johnson's offense), and we should get a shot at seeing just how dominant Calvin would be in the TO.

# 24 gzenius @ 05/30/13 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westview33
they will make everyone a 99 overall like always do with their legends in any sports game by EA.
yea it sucks but thats pretty much how ultimate team works. it's always fun for the first month or 2 when it's still hard to get the 90+ overall players. then once the games been out for a while and all the new elite cards start coming out theres multiple 99 everything cards for every position for cheap and everyone's team is 99 overall with the same players.

# 25 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/30/13 11:57 PM
Not gonna lie, IMO this sounds like a waste of disc space.

To each his own, but this will not be a feature ill be playing.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.