Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

With the announcements of Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise and Owner Mode, there were quite a few articles written around the web today. Below are some that were found. If you find any, please add it in the comments and we'll add it here. Some of the writers, which include Game Changers are scattered through this thread answering questions.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 howboutdat @ 05/20/13 03:54 PM
well , no longer that looking forward to new madden now, thanks ea. owner mode means nothing to me when we still have draft classes that generates cheat sheets , and more xp for players dont sound that good either. i wont be looking forward to any more of these playbooks .

# 22 mvb34 @ 05/20/13 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabound2010
Will Importing NCAA 14 draft classes be available for Online Franchise??

Yes....................................

# 23 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 04:01 PM

# 24 danhufc @ 05/20/13 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
well , no longer that looking forward to new madden now, thanks ea. owner mode means nothing to me when we still have draft classes that generates cheat sheets , and more xp for players dont sound that good either. i wont be looking forward to any more of these playbooks .
Looman said on the podcast that draft classes will have different overalls for players everytime.

# 25 DUDERMAN @ 05/20/13 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabound2010
Will Importing NCAA 14 draft classes be available for Online Franchise??
I would imagine, it's all one mode now. The real question is does everybody in the franchise need NCAA 14 or just the commissioner?

# 26 bamabound2010 @ 05/20/13 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Yes....................................
In the past you couldn't import into an online franchise just offline. Just a simple question.

# 27 howboutdat @ 05/20/13 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danhufc
Looman said on the podcast that draft classes will have different overalls for players everytime.
thats still not a totally randomized class. overall is only thing being changed ,and i dont think it will be randomized, it will just change slightly from one league to another. i am wanting to see totally randomized attributes across the board, not just awr and prc to change the overall. i mean u can change a guys overall by 10 points in dif schemes. just not enough for me. i can bet u there will still be cheat sheets on them , wait and see.

# 28 Outkizast @ 05/20/13 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDERMAN
I would imagine, it's all one mode now. The real question is does everybody in the franchise need NCAA 14 or just the commissioner?
With the whole Madden Share thing they haven't talked about yet, I'm betting we can share rosters and draft classes I'm hoping.

# 29 Skyboxer @ 05/20/13 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
People really still believe this was the case, huh? Many realized perfectly well what Connected Careers was and, no, it wasn't "exactly what they were looking for."
Actually on occasions in Gamestop people brought back Madden 13 pissed of as they "removed franchise mode"
I witnessed it first hand. You have to remember most don't go into these forums like here at OS. They simply know when Madden is coming out and grab it.

# 30 bamabound2010 @ 05/20/13 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
With the whole Madden Share thing they haven't talked about yet, I'm betting we can share rosters and draft classes I'm hoping.
This will be very interesting to see how this plays out. I don't think all users would need NCAA 14 but it is EA you never really know.

# 31 CarryTheWeight @ 05/20/13 04:08 PM
Also wanted to point out that these articles state that only 17 cities have been provided for relocation, including cities EA deems are capable of holding more than two teams (Chicago and Houston included).

Also, as many have said, the names of the teams are limited only to a few city-specific names (based on cultural/city-specific details). This has been done to prevent Jim and Phil from saying "home team" or "away team".

These are all fine and good, but I have a few questions:

1.) If 17 teams decide to relocate, does that disable the feature entirely?

2.) Are the stadium/uniform editors any different than in previous games this generation? Since the jump to 360/PS3, these features had much fewer options than their PS2/Xbox equivalents. Something tells me these features will be also be improved for Gen. 8 versions (PS4, New Xbox).

My last question doesn't have to deal with relocation, but:

3.) Will real-life assistants return? In Madden 13, the majority (if not all) of the free agent assistant coaches you could hire were generic. I hope this isn't the case, as I really liked assembling combinations of real-life coaches last-gen.

# 32 bamabound2010 @ 05/20/13 04:10 PM
That's where playing as an owner intrigues me the most. In years past, if you moved the team, you were forced to rename it, remake their uniforms, and give it a nearly generic logo from a terrible clip-art package. Now you'll be given the option of keeping the team's name and colors (an extra knife in the back to the fans you left). Or, if you want to rebrand it, you'll be given a series of logos, uniforms and nickname choices that are designed with the sensibilities of the 17 potential relocation cities—Mexico City, Toronto, Dublin and London included—in mind..................

Very interesting

# 33 Skyboxer @ 05/20/13 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
Also wanted to point out that these articles state that only 17 cities have been provided for relocation, including cities EA deems are capable of holding more than two teams (Chicago and Houston included).

Also, as many have said, the names of the teams are limited only to a few city-specific names (based on cultural/city-specific details). This has been done to prevent Jim and Phil from saying "home team" or "away team".

These are all fine and good, but I have a few questions:

1.) If 17 teams decide to relocate, does that disable the feature entirely?
If 17 teams decide to relocate then there's other things to worry about. Anyways when a team moves I'm sure the city they left becomes available.

# 34 droopizzle34 @ 05/20/13 04:13 PM
this just turned Madden25 into a trade in the house for it must have.... glad to see all my favorite features of franchise back... just hope they are bugless and work properly... *crosses fingers*

# 35 CarryTheWeight @ 05/20/13 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Anyways when a team moves I'm sure the city they left becomes available.
I hope that's the case, though I'm not sure how that fits in with the "specific nicknames" EA's talking about. But whatever the case is, I'd like to see how it's implemented as my expectations are quite low to begin with.

# 36 bamabound2010 @ 05/20/13 04:20 PM
"Can't wait to ruin some poor franchise by trading for Tim Tebow and signing Mark Sanchez to a $40 million contract extension."

I read this somewhere and just died... lawl

# 37 cuttingteeth @ 05/20/13 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by californ14
I like the relocation info so far...Am curious on one thing - Lets say I move the Tennessee Titans and want to have them go back to their "Oilers" name and use their old uniforms, home and away, which are currently alts in Madden 13, could I do that?
+1 ...someone after my own heart. It'd be great to bring the Oilers back. I'd disband the Texans soooooo fast.

# 38 Caveman24 @ 05/20/13 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
+1 ...someone after my own heart. It'd be great to bring the Oilers back. I'd disband the Texans soooooo fast.
I doubt thats in right now.You have to sometimes thin as a dev if they added in tha ability to do that it would be really hard to sell for the next Madden about relocation etc.You would be like well I can move my team ear the throwbacks this and that why should I buy the next Madden? I think there making great strides but there not going give us everything in 1 year honestly.

# 39 volstopfan14 @ 05/20/13 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
Houston is one of the options for relocation. Wouldn't surprise me if "Oilers" was one of their nickname options.

# 40 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 04:43 PM
I wonder if you moved to a city like Chicago or Houston if you could actually come in and if you succeed actually force either the Bears or Texans out of Houston. That would be pretty entertaining.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.