Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

With the announcements of Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise and Owner Mode, there were quite a few articles written around the web today. Below are some that were found. If you find any, please add it in the comments and we'll add it here. Some of the writers, which include Game Changers are scattered through this thread answering questions.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 RynoAid @ 05/20/13 05:20 PM
Yes, you can bring back the Houston Oilers

# 42 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
Yes, you can bring back the Houston Oilers
What about the LA Raiders or Rams?

# 43 RynoAid @ 05/20/13 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
What about the LA Raiders or Rams?
The Raiders and the Rams are still mascots in use, so yes, you should be able to move them to LA and keep their names. Not sure in Oakland is relocatable out of the box, but I'm pretty sure you can move from St Louis in year 1.

# 44 mestevo @ 05/20/13 05:27 PM
Quote:
The Raiders and the Rams are still mascots in use, so yes, you should be able to move them to LA and keep their names. Not sure in Oakland is relocatable out of the box, but I'm pretty sure you can move from St Louis in year 1.
Are relocations goverened by limitations like contracts and whatnot, re: moving day 1, not sure about being able to move the Raiders.

Apologize if that's covered, will be able to poke through articles when I get home

Some pretty cool stuff.

# 45 RynoAid @ 05/20/13 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Are relocations goverened by limitations like contracts and whatnot, re: moving day 1, not sure about being able to move the Raiders.

Apologize if that's covered, will be able to poke through articles when I get home

Some pretty cool stuff.
there are limitations.. stadium quality being one of them. You can't move the Cowboys..lol

# 46 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 05:30 PM
Quote:
there are limitations.. stadium quality being one of them. You can't move the Cowboys..lol
Is free agency any different? Can you see attributes of the players you want to sign now?

# 47 RynoAid @ 05/20/13 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Is free agency any different? Can you see attributes of the players you want to sign now?
the screens are much more cohesive throughout the mode.

# 48 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
News on CFM presentation elements, a HC09 wear n tear injury system, player morale/chemistry, off/def coordinators, pregame formation subs, mass substitutions, contract holdouts, etc?
Yeah what about the commentary and weekly wrap ups, league news, mvp talks, playoff picture, commentary about division/conference standings?

# 49 RynoAid @ 05/20/13 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yeah what about the commentary and weekly wrap ups, league news, mvp talks, playoff picture, commentary about division/conference standings?
not sure i can speak to much of that yet.

# 50 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 05:37 PM
Quote:
Dynamic attendance? If fans are really unhappy will my stadium be half filled to start games?

# 51 ACardAttack @ 05/20/13 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheen_O_Mack
Will there be different process for stadiums? For example if I want to build a new stadium for the browns can I build a Jerry Jones like "palace" in Cleveland or will I be limited on what I can build based on the money I have.
I saw a screen talking about market size and fan support, so I would think there would be some limiting, though say you built the Browns into a power house, perhaps you could then build them a palace as you'll have more fan support

# 52 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 05:51 PM
What about 46 man game day rosters and injury reports every week? Can i list my players as probable, questionable, doubtful/out?

# 53 Mauler97 @ 05/20/13 06:08 PM
Quote:
So without saying yes, your saying there's finally going to be a weekly news show?

# 54 RynoAid @ 05/20/13 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
So without saying yes, your saying there's finally going to be a weekly news show?
no that is not what i am saying...

# 55 CoreySA @ 05/20/13 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheen_O_Mack
This is how felt while watching/reading the article

One thing I thought of while reading was, how is building a new stadium going to work?

Will there be different process for stadiums? For example if I want to build a new stadium for the browns can I build a Jerry Jones like "palace" in Cleveland or will I be limited on what I can build based on the money I have.

And to what extent will stadium upgrades go. Will it actually affect anything or will it be pointless like in earlier iterations of Madden.
There will be different stadium types, absolutely. They do have major stadiums such as Dallas.

This will, however, be tied into the money you have so you might only be able to afford certain ones, or if you go all out, it could mean you lose out in other areas. There is a lot of push/pull & risk/reward management this year.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

# 56 SoxFan01605 @ 05/20/13 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Actually on occasions in Gamestop people brought back Madden 13 pissed of as they "removed franchise mode"
I witnessed it first hand. You have to remember most don't go into these forums like here at OS. They simply know when Madden is coming out and grab it.
Yeah, I get you. My issue is with saying "most," as many other people complained about franchise as "removed" because, in terms of traditional function some of us wanted, it was. Last year, people here used the same defense ("you don't understand..."). While many certainly misunderstood the mode, the issue for many others wasn't a lack of understanding (on or off this site), it was simply dissatisfaction with handling of the change. It is a generalization that is often used to slough off complaints and minimize last year's issues IMO.

Anyway, it's a minor gripe in the overall scheme of things, I acknowledge that. I don't intend to dwell on all I felt was wrong with 13. I'm just glad something is being done about it now. Hopefully more good news trickles in.

# 57 Mckinley Cash @ 05/20/13 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Dynamic attendance? If fans are really unhappy will my stadium be half filled to start games?
I second this question. That would be awesome.

# 58 SteelerSpartan @ 05/20/13 07:47 PM
Ok, say your an owner of an already existing team....

Can you change the Field Surface in their current stadium...

Switch Grass to Field Turf
Move around/ Change Field Logo's or Endzone Art

???

Like For Example Im the Steelers owner...Could I remove the Steelers logo at Mid-Field in Heinz

Again Im not talking about any foundation changes to current stadiums just editing of the field surfaces and logos

# 59 Steve_OS @ 05/20/13 08:06 PM
Tread lightly w/ snide comments to Game Changers. They are here to provide information that none of have. If anyone steps out of line, please report them, they will be handled accordingly, don't feed them.

# 60 d4zednc0nfused @ 05/20/13 08:21 PM
Anyone know if fantasy draft is back?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.