Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

With the announcements of Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise and Owner Mode, there were quite a few articles written around the web today. Below are some that were found. If you find any, please add it in the comments and we'll add it here. Some of the writers, which include Game Changers are scattered through this thread answering questions.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Lonestar Outlaw @ 07/15/13 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatmets
that was in last years game and is in this years as well
Sorry meat I misunderstood you. They had some sort of coach mode in place of offline franchise last year. In that coach mode you could not edit players appearance or anything, it was very boring because you had no control like you do with offline franchise. They took offline franchise out all together in madden 13. I'm hoping they put it in madden 25. Sorry for the confusion.

# 142 w4mvp @ 07/20/13 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milmont77
I have been skipping Madden for about 5 years now. I have been waiting for "online franchise" in which 32 people can connect - have a draft - do trades, conduct a season. Each year I check back and it is confusing to figure out if this feature is in the game. This year is no different. "connected franchise"... the title in itself sounds like what I just described. However, in browsing thru this thread, I see it appears to be something different. and so... I ask here.. to clarify... will madden have online franchises connected to (potentially) 32 other owners? NCAA has been doing it right for years. does madden have it? Do they even talk about it anymore?
Yes. This was in M13 and looks to be improved for M25

# 143 Gronk4M13 @ 07/30/13 12:48 PM
Question: can you get fired from being the owner? Meaning, in Madden 13 as a coach if you kept losing/didn't meet your goals you'd get fired. Can you, in owner mode, get fired? Or does the game never end until the 30 year mark?

# 144 spectro @ 07/31/13 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
Question: can you get fired from being the owner? Meaning, in Madden 13 as a coach if you kept losing/didn't meet your goals you'd get fired. Can you, in owner mode, get fired? Or does the game never end until the 30 year mark?
I wouldnt think so you'll just fire a coach.

# 145 secondsolution @ 08/01/13 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
I remember reading that you can lose your spot as owner if you lose too much money. So basically, if your team is consistently losing money each season you will be "fired" from being the owner.

# 146 Gronk4M13 @ 08/01/13 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsolution
I remember reading that you can lose your spot as owner if you lose too much money. So basically, if your team is consistently losing money each season you will be "fired" from being the owner.
Dang, I didn't know that.

# 147 AStubbs7 @ 08/06/13 02:10 PM
I haven't seen anything regarding fantasy drafts.

# 148 rjohns23 @ 08/06/13 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar Outlaw
Sorry meat I misunderstood you. They had some sort of coach mode in place of offline franchise last year. In that coach mode you could not edit players appearance or anything, it was very boring because you had no control like you do with offline franchise. They took offline franchise out all together in madden 13. I'm hoping they put it in madden 25. Sorry for the confusion.
Yes I will like to know this too. If they fixed this, then I'm getting it.

# 149 Unlucky 13 @ 08/06/13 08:16 PM
Is it true that you still can't restructure contracts or extend players before their contract expires? Seems bizarre that its not in the game anymore. Good teams extend guys who they want to keep all the time.

# 150 Moonlightswami @ 08/08/13 10:35 AM
Does anyone know if you can import a draft class from NCAA 14 with your Road To Glory player?

# 151 purplerat @ 08/08/13 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlucky 13
Is it true that you still can't restructure contracts or extend players before their contract expires? Seems bizarre that its not in the game anymore. Good teams extend guys who they want to keep all the time.
Last year you could negotiate and resign players during the season of the final year of their contract. It sounds like nothing new will be added in that regards.

# 152 BFem09 @ 08/09/13 08:44 AM
I wish there was a way to choose whether you want your contract front loaded, backloaded, or evenly spread. last year in my CC, the cap didn't always go up properly from year to year so all the backloaded contracts started to add up and screwed me in the end.

# 153 sram444 @ 08/09/13 12:26 PM
I know no one probably knows this yet but i figured i would ask... Does anyone know if the QB injury bug will be fixed? It wasn't possible for the user controlled team qb's to get hurt in connected careers. It would always be the person who hit the QB.

Also, Anyone have any idea on how progression will work?

I came to the forums late and keep seems to find much about the game play tweaks and possible connected online franchise features. If you can link me or let me know i would appreciate it!

# 154 BFem09 @ 08/09/13 02:21 PM
progression is likely going to be different. older/better players will not gain as much XP and won't be able to improve as much, is what I read.

# 155 EASPORTS_AJ @ 08/09/13 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar Outlaw
To be fair, running an offline Connected Career as a head coach WAS our offline Franchise mode in Madden 13.

Rest assured though, we have heard the fans and you can edit players again in Madden 25's Connected Franchise mode.

Just to be clear though - If you want to run a traditional "Offline Franchise" just start one as a head coach or Owner. The details of what those positions allow you to do is spelled out pretty clearly when you start the mode.

Fore more details read this Connected Franchise Deep Dive. Hope that helps.

# 156 SWynn @ 08/11/13 11:29 AM
Do we know exactly what you CAN'T do as a coach that you can as an owner? I want complete control but really don't care about prices of jerseys, hot dogs, etc.

Are you able to let the CPU control the prices and that stuff while the player gets control over everything else?

Thanks guys.

# 157 cream6 @ 08/11/13 01:56 PM
Can I fire Rex Ryan before year one starts my owner's mode?

# 158 jlech1805 @ 08/11/13 06:24 PM
Is "True Coach Mode" going to be in this version of Madden?

# 159 brent3419 @ 08/13/13 01:37 PM
anyone know where i can see the logos of the different teams u can move to in m25 owner mode? id like to get an idea of what the team logo is gonna look like

# 160 TopRecruit @ 08/13/13 02:48 PM
Can edit the names of the preset draft classes?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.