Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:
Madden 25 Connected Franchise Trailer featuring Owner Mode. Presenting the official first look at the all-new Connected Franchise experience with Owner Mode in Madden NFL 25. Take control of your favorite player, coach, or owner and lead your team to the championship.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 03:10 PM
This looks awesome. Need moar.

# 2 Cpre5 @ 05/20/13 03:16 PM
I hope we can keep the team name and uniform if we relocate.

# 3 CT Pitbull @ 05/20/13 03:18 PM
looks very nice for those who wanted something like head coach. I hope they have a mode that just allows you to play a season controlling all 32 teams as I don't like to dive into the "off field" stuff (concessions prices and etc)..I just wanna play the game on the field and check some stats once in awhile...very happy for those who wanted this kind of depth to the mode.

# 4 jmurphy31 @ 05/20/13 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
looks very nice for those who wanted something like head coach. I hope they have a mode that just allows you to play a season controlling all 32 teams as I don't like to dive into the "off field" stuff (concessions prices and etc)..I just wanna play the game on the field and check some stats once in awhile
Maybe being a coach allows you to do all the coaching things and being an owner allows you to concession prices..

Controlling nacho prices doesn't appeal to me , but I know a lot of peopel like to do that so I am glad they got it in. Hopefully, if you are forced to do it, you can sim it and not get screwed by the CPU choices

# 5 DJ @ 05/20/13 03:21 PM
Glad this is in the game. Not sure why all of this couldn't have been added last year, though.

# 6 GritSnSpeed @ 05/20/13 03:24 PM
Damn you Madden!! I was dead set on not buying this yr. And until I hear that they fixed the cap glitch and CPU playcalling problem I won't. But watching that trailer,... I waivered for a second.

Sent from a place that loves Momma, guns and Jesus. And not necessarily in that order.

# 7 KingofOldSchool @ 05/20/13 03:24 PM
It seems like I've seen this somewhere before...

# 8 dal_hawk @ 05/20/13 03:35 PM
No ones favorite owner is Jerry Jones!

# 9 Reed1417 @ 05/20/13 03:38 PM
This has made my day. I'm really happy to hear this!!

# 10 EMbow513 @ 05/20/13 03:46 PM
Niccee and it will let me play the games right? Just because im an owner hopefully doesnt mean it will make me watch the games or sim. But it seems awesome so far

# 11 ABR173rd @ 05/20/13 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Glad this is in the game. Not sure why all of this couldn't have been added last year, though.

Or why everything we just watched has been in previous versions of Madden and removed and now re-added and re-marketed as if its a big deal... After watching this video and listening to the podcast it's pretty clear there is nothing new being added to M25 that wasn't already present at some point.

And this Owner mode is nothing like Head Coach.....

# 12 Drew423 @ 05/20/13 03:49 PM
Fantasy draft?

# 13 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMbow513
Niccee and it will let me play the games right? Just because im an owner hopefully doesnt mean it will make me watch the games or sim. But it seems awesome so far
You can play the games and do everything.

# 14 etched Chaos @ 05/20/13 03:56 PM
Still no bloody draft in the player mode, I don't want to pick my team, i want a realistic experience of not having a choice over where i land.

# 15 SuperNova854 @ 05/20/13 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
Still no bloody draft in the player mode, I don't want to pick my team, i want a realistic experience of not having a choice over where i land.
And I don't want to be drafted by the Packers then all of a sudden day 1 I'm starting over Rodgers.

# 16 charter04 @ 05/20/13 04:06 PM
I really wish Madden would just make the game with great features from the PS 2 era. Bring back Owner Mode! Bring Back a more in depth Franchise! (The Madden team does it) These things are nice but, why did they take so long to do it! They are just adding features from past Madden games! AKA I'm a customer that can't ever be happy.

These are the kind of comments I'm sooooo tired of. The Madden 13 and beyond team has done a great job as far as I'm conserned.

# 17 etched Chaos @ 05/20/13 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
And I don't want to be drafted by the Packers then all of a sudden day 1 I'm starting over Rodgers.
CCM doesn't work like that, you can turn off the instant starter option and actually ride the pine.

# 18 TheBleedingRed21 @ 05/20/13 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
You can play the games and do everything.
Deuce, where did you read that? I cannot find anything on that.

# 19 COLE THE SHMOLE @ 05/20/13 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Their is an option to get drafted by a random team. When you start your league as a player just click Fantasy draft option.

# 20 NYBorn81 @ 05/20/13 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Deuce, where did you read that? I cannot find anything on that.
Why would you not be able to? We were always able to do it in the past, don't see why they'd just change it now.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.