Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Most of the cities you can move to in Madden NFL 25 Owner Mode were listed a couple of days ago. The Score received the full list of all 17 cities, including market size, fan personality and fan interest.
  • London, England
  • Los Angeles, California
  • Mexico City, Mexico
  • Toronto, Canada
  • San Antonio, Texas
  • Orlando, Florida
  • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
  • Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Brooklyn, New York
  • Memphis, Tennessee
  • Chicago, Illinois
  • Sacramento, California
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Portland, Oregon
  • Austin, Texas
  • Dublin, Ireland
  • Houston, Texas
Source - Madden 25 lets you to relocate your franchise to these 17 cities (The Score)

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DKHardee @ 05/24/13 01:49 PM
If I make the Jags become the L.A. Jaguars, can I move divisions?

# 22 ramspeedkill @ 05/24/13 01:56 PM
so the uni stays, what about helmets?

# 23 DKHardee @ 05/24/13 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramspeedkill
so the uni stays, what about helmets?
I'm pretty sure the helmet is part of the uniform. Helmet, Jersey, and pants together as a whole is the Uniform.

# 24 cuttingteeth @ 05/24/13 02:13 PM

These options, please.

# 25 WackyD321 @ 05/24/13 02:27 PM
What about Honolulu, Hawaii?? I mean that's where the NFL Pro Bowl is played and that stadium has been in the Madden series for years. It makes sense to add Hawaii as one of the cities you can relocate to

# 26 Godgers12 @ 05/24/13 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
If I get the game (only considering the next-gen version) I may put a team in Columbus, OH or LA. I knew they were'nt gonna have my hometown Columbus, Ga. maybe next time lol... probably not.
I went to basic training down there. Heard some not so pleasant stories, but that was probably to prevent people from going AWOL. But from what i could tell it's a pretty nice area.

# 27 Trackball @ 05/24/13 02:58 PM
We've known the city list for a while now.

What I want to know is the three name options you have with each city.

I read somewhere (I think it was Game Informer) that one of the Austin options is Bats, because there's a notorious swarm of bats that live under a bridge in that city.

And of course, we know two of the Brooklyn options: Beats and Dodgers. And yes, there were once Brooklyn FOOTBALL Dodgers.

# 28 Kaiser Wilhelm @ 05/24/13 04:15 PM
The next way for EA to expand on this is by allowing teams to move to existing cities.

Also, add every city and team on this list. Get on it boys.

Also, neat options (just for those crazy leagues), would be allowing a team that moves to Chicago to be allowed to adopt the name Cardinals, if the Cardinals no longer exist.

# 29 Dr Death @ 05/24/13 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
why did they pick Chicago and Houston??? I get why for the oilers but if u move a team to either city u would have 2 pro teams from same city in the nfl??? I think they have way to many txs city's like another person said in other thread they shoulda had option for las vegas as a city to move to.
Since the Texans have some pretty ugly uniforms - IMO - I'll probably move them to a city nearby and change everything about them, then move another team to Houston and bring back the Oilers.

As far as Vegas - the NFL would never allow it. The whole gambling issue...

# 30 CubFan23 @ 05/24/13 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan41
guess it's a start any ole ways, can't wait to play the game, God i hope they took time and got it right
100% This! 'Cause you never know with EA.

# 31 DeuceDouglas @ 05/24/13 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronS444
This isn't about "the NFL"

This is about the USERS experience and wants.
When the NFL has to approve everything, it really is "about the NFL".

# 32 Trackball @ 05/24/13 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
When the NFL has to approve everything, it really is "about the NFL".
Yeah...let's not forget how, after the still-funny NFL Blitz 20-03 (yes, there was a hyphen in it), the NFL ordered the series castrated, and the result was the forgotten NFL Blitz Pro.

Then EA got the exclusive license, which led to the guys behind Blitz being set free, creating the two Blitz: The League games. I haven't played them, but I hear they're still decent games today.

Weird how having a license REMOVED wound up being a good thing.

Yes, there is a new NFL Blitz game, complete with license (and the best commentary team in all of sports gaming), but now it has no late hits, among other things the NFL told them not to do.

Castrated.

# 33 DeuceDouglas @ 05/24/13 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Then EA got the exclusive license, which led to the guys behind Blitz being set free, creating the two Blitz: The League games. I haven't played them, but I hear they're still decent games today.
The only thing I remember about playing Blitz: The League was watching your player compound fracture his leg, and then being give then option to pump him full of drugs to get him back on the field.

# 34 Kaiser Wilhelm @ 05/24/13 05:09 PM
Interesting scenario, moving the Jaguars to Houston to bring back the Oilers. Now, would Tennessee still have an Oilers throwback? If so, Oilers vs Oilers divisional matchups.

# 35 DeuceDouglas @ 05/24/13 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronS444
Doesn't make it right. Quite the opposite.

Glad my $$$ hasn't supported a product which fails to take into account consumers wants/needs.
Never said it was right, it's just the way it is. It's the same reason why we'll probably never see suspensions for hits, steroids, possibly holdouts, etc.

# 36 jmik58 @ 05/24/13 05:12 PM
Once upon a time we were allowed to type in the city we wanted to move to.

# 37 Kaiser Wilhelm @ 05/24/13 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
Once upon a time we were allowed to type in the city we wanted to move to.
Once upon a time, the commentary was absolute crap with created teams.

# 38 TheDelta @ 05/24/13 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
Once upon a time, the commentary was absolute crap with created teams.
That's the thing. I'd rather have a list of 15-20 reasonable cities with 2-4 options of new teams per city that are actually thought through and integrated in the game instead of typing in whatever game I like, having to create a uni from scratch which most likely will look pretty bad and have the commentary guys only talk about the "Home/Away Team" from then on.

As I said, the only options I'd love to have are Las Vegas (what a great city to build some glamour team full of divas) or Alaska just for fun (and tons of snow...), other than that, I really love this new approach, if they integrate the new teams well into the presentation (not exactly holding my breath...) that would be a HUGE step forward.

# 39 jpdavis82 @ 05/24/13 05:30 PM
Does anyone think Providence, RI could support a NFL team? I highly doubt it.

# 40 davo1021 @ 05/24/13 05:31 PM
I wonder what the possible names for Portland is. I'm just hoping one has to do with the timber industry such as lumberjacks, loggers, chainsaws, etc.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.