Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

With the trailer for NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode and 52 screenshots released earlier, there were a few articles written around the web today. Below are some that were found. If you find any, please add it in the comments and we'll add it here.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 prowler @ 05/28/13 10:04 AM
As i said in the other thread:

The change to coaching expectations should make CC a bit more enjoyable, no more getting fired from New Mexico for not winning the NC in year four.

Hopefully they did away with 1-2 year contracts.

# 2 darren1024 @ 05/28/13 10:16 AM
Im loving the coach skills!

# 3 Cowboy008 @ 05/28/13 10:18 AM
I hope they have more to show us today... I was wondering do we still only get 3 hours to scout players?

# 4 ClemTiger @ 05/28/13 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I hope they have more to show us today... I was wondering do we still only get 3 hours to scout players?
Scouting and allocating points are all in one.

# 5 volstopfan14 @ 05/28/13 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
You just get one large pool of points that can be used for scouting and/or recruiting. This was in one of the articles in the OP.

# 6 darren1024 @ 05/28/13 10:26 AM
Id imagine larger schools(LSU) get more points then smaller schools(tulane)

# 7 drlw322 @ 05/28/13 11:00 AM
What's up with ea being so vague with information on their trailer this year. Also surprise to see no presentation enhancement in dynasty this year.

# 8 Colt45 @ 05/28/13 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
What's up with ea being so vague with information on their trailer this year. Also surprise to see no presentation enhancement in dynasty this year.
Presentation information was released long ago.

# 9 Aggies7 @ 05/28/13 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
Presentation information was released long ago.
I think he is referring to dynasty specific presentation. I was also expecting to see a few surprises regarding dynasty presentation.

# 10 Sic em Dawgs @ 05/28/13 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1024
Id imagine larger schools(LSU) get more points then smaller schools(tulane)
You are correct I believe. In the EA Sports trailer, UGA had 5,000 points, in one of the articles above, Michigan had 5,500 and in another one tOSU had 6,000. I'm guessing one star and two star schools will be in the 2,000 point range

# 11 Strategizer @ 05/28/13 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I think he is referring to dynasty specific presentation. I was also expecting to see a few surprises regarding dynasty presentation.
The dynasty specific presentation was part of the overall presentation playbook, I believe.

# 12 vanderbiltfan87 @ 05/28/13 11:26 AM
Quote:
Might EA be releasing this presentation information during the Season Mode reveal? Both Season and Dynasty may use these season commentaries.

# 13 Colt45 @ 05/28/13 11:36 AM
What more were you expecting? The presentation information already talked about how the players talked about change from week to week based on performance, and reference how you are doing in the season.

# 14 davo1021 @ 05/28/13 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sic em Dawgs
You are correct I believe. In the EA Sports trailer, UGA had 5,000 points, in one of the articles above, Michigan had 5,500 and in another one tOSU had 6,000. I'm guessing one star and two star schools will be in the 2,000 point range
All schools have the same number of points regardless of prestige. I think every school has 5000. I'm assuming the reason UM and tOSU had more was because of coach skill bonuses.

# 15 Ziza9Noles94 @ 05/28/13 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
What more were you expecting? The presentation information already talked about how the players talked about change from week to week based on performance, and reference how you are doing in the season.
Not to speak for him, but he might have been wondering whether there was a Heisman presentation, Bowl selection show ala CH2K8, things of that nature. Twitter feed...presentation elements specific to dynasty.

# 16 Cowboy008 @ 05/28/13 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davo1021
All schools have the same number of points regardless of prestige. I think every school has 5000. I'm assuming the reason UM and tOSU had more was because of coach skill bonuses.
I think it would have been better if they tied it with prestige.

# 17 Aggies7 @ 05/28/13 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
Not to speak for him, but he might have been wondering whether there was a Heisman presentation, Bowl selection show ala CH2K8, things of that nature. Twitter feed...presentation elements specific to dynasty.
If you were speaking for me you did a good job. Don't get me wrong I like the improvements to recruiting but was hoping for some of the above commented additions.

# 18 Soonerfan14 @ 05/28/13 11:52 AM
Hmm interesting what other new stuff they will release

# 19 drlw322 @ 05/28/13 11:56 AM
Quote:
If you were speaking for me you did a good job. Don't get me wrong I like the improvements to recruiting but was hoping for some of the above commented additions.
This game just have a feeling that they are moving on to either next gen or preparing to let the series go because of legal issue. Don't get the feeling that they put all their chips in this year.

# 20 Sausage @ 05/28/13 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
This game just have a feeling that they are moving on to either next gen or preparing to let the series go because of legal issue. Don't get the feeling that they put all their chips in this year.
I kind of feel the opposite and they are trying to put all the chips in. As well as tune some of the coding to make the CPU make better decisions.

Now my concern and how I feel about the current Madden and NCAA team is that they don't quite get the offline dynasty guys and that is why the A.I. is so "not where it should it be" and we are frustrated.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.