Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Below are a few of the NCAA Football 14 achievements. Head on over to Xbox360Achievements to view the full list of 41 achievements. It looks like you can import your Game Face this year.

Face Off - 20
Import your GameFace

Welcome to the Club - 70
Win the National Championship in year 1 of Dynasty with S. Alabama, Georgia State, or Old Dominion.

Change Your Mind - 10
Call an audible via Kinect

Living Legend - 50
Reach a coach prestige of A+ with a created coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on).

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The_Rick_14 @ 06/03/13 06:51 PM
Also saw Kinect audibles in there.

# 2 MrChainsaw @ 06/03/13 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rick_14
Guess I won't be getting that one.

# 3 BenGerman @ 06/03/13 06:56 PM
Ugh. Kinect Achievements and Ultimate Team achievements.

# 4 ACardAttack @ 06/03/13 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rick_14
Yuck

There are a couple cool ones in there though

Win championship in year one with S. Bama, Georgia St or Old Dominion will be tough if you legitimately try for it

# 5 drift7one @ 06/03/13 06:58 PM
Quote:
Welcome to the Club
Win the National Championship in year 1 of Dynasty with S. Alabama, Georgia State, or Old Dominion.
wasnt this also an achievement last year with UTSA, Texas State, and UMass? should be challenging and need some computer upset help.

# 6 ACardAttack @ 06/03/13 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift7one
wasnt this also an achievement last year with UTSA, Texas State, and UMass? should be challenging and need some computer upset help.
Yep, unless someone goes in and makes sure the best teams lose at least two games and schedules ranked teams and beats them, not likely to happen

# 7 FloridaGators11 @ 06/03/13 07:07 PM
Pretty excited to see that you can import your GameFace. Kind of got tired of picking from the same 6 faces. Just one more small feature to make each dynasty a little more unique

# 8 BreaksoftheGame @ 06/03/13 07:33 PM
Hopefully you can import multiple game faces. Great addition EA! I have been hoping for this for years.

# 9 Gotmadskillzson @ 06/03/13 07:37 PM
Quote:
And the Winner Is… 15
Win the Heisman Memorial Trophy® in single team Dynasty, Road to Glory, or Heisman Challenge Mode.

I see Heisman Challenge mode is still in.

# 10 Skulletor @ 06/03/13 07:37 PM
sort of creative

# 11 BLACKjersey53 @ 06/03/13 07:41 PM
The number of gamerscore tied into to the skill tree achievements leads me to believe that it takes quite a while earn the XP for skills, which is a good thing. That pesky kinect achievement will keep me from getting 100% completion on this game.

Edit: also wondering if gameface will bring along short dreads. That'd satisfy about 50% of the aesthetics crowd. Half of the list looks rehashed from 13/12 while the other half explores new aspects of the game. Miss the good ol' days when scoring with the punter was an achievement.

# 12 Mckinley Cash @ 06/03/13 07:58 PM
Game Face. YESSSSSS!
Would like to know what all you can use it for tho. I hope it's tied to a roster save instead of a profile.

# 13 nate1986 @ 06/03/13 08:42 PM
If anyone noticed they added south Alabama, Georgia state and old Dominion university

# 14 Aggies7 @ 06/03/13 09:14 PM
Nice to see Game Face addition but just thought about this:

Now that imported draft classes are back in can you import your player from Road to Glory into CCF?

Or did they remove Road to Glory considering I didn't see a blog or any information on it.

# 15 Mckinley Cash @ 06/03/13 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Nice to see Game Face addition but just thought about this:

Now that imported draft classes are back in can you import your player from Road to Glory into CCF?

Or did they remove Road to Glory considering I didn't see a blog or any information on it.
It's still in there. Just not a focus of this year's game.

# 16 darren1024 @ 06/03/13 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift7one
What i did was take UTSA, edited their roster Making their starters 99. Then i made them an independent, scheduled the top few teams in the nation so for the 1st five wks, I played the #1 ranked team each wk. I played on 3min qtrs, simmed past recruiting.

# 17 BleedGreen710 @ 06/03/13 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1024
What i did was take UTSA, edited their roster Making their starters 99. Then i made them an independent, scheduled the top few teams in the nation so for the 1st five wks, I played the #1 ranked team each wk. I played on 3min qtrs, simmed past recruiting.

# 18 Bmore Irish @ 06/03/13 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1024
that sounds extremely rewarding

# 19 darren1024 @ 06/03/13 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Irish 69
that sounds extremely rewarding
It was! Thanks!

# 20 StoneCalf @ 06/03/13 09:59 PM
I am officially a happy camper now. With the "coach contracts on" mention, that tells me I will have the ability to turn them off. This is awesome and just let me bask in the sunshine for a moment.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
[center]
Living Legend - 50
Reach a coach prestige of A+ with a created coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on).

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.