Home
News Post

The biggest E3 in years is coming up next week, and expectations are running high with unveils of next-gen consoles and sports gaming along with plenty of new details about current generation games -- including hands on time for several major franchises.

With what is shaping up to be a huge show, what are you expecting to see out of it? Do you think the EA Ignite Engine trailer set the bar too high or do you think the first sports games on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will meet those expectations?

Sound off with your opinion!

Member Comments
# 1 SHAKYR @ 06/04/13 03:53 PM
Expectations are high for Playstation 4, XBOX ONE didn't catch my attention. I'm want to see what EA brings to E3, I'm upset with the Microsoft exclusive content.
I have my fingers crossed on a company talking about making a boxing game. This would top off my E3 expectations.

# 2 ahorton100 @ 06/04/13 04:36 PM
PS4........I didnt even bother to watch the video. I think XBOX one will dominate this next generation just as XBOX 360 did current gen. Looking forward to seeing more from Madden and XBOX mainly.

# 3 PAPERNUT @ 06/04/13 05:28 PM
Zero for me. I remember the trailer they showed in 2005 for E3 and look what we actually got. People hope year after year that things will get better, but we end up with the same issues, bugs, fluff features, or removal of others. Do you really think it will change this time......

# 4 sva91 @ 06/04/13 05:32 PM
I am extremely excited. I'm all about Fifa and the graphics. It's hard to imagine such a graphical leap, but I know it's got to be a decent jump. I want to see full sidelines and realistic crowds in Madden. I am super stoked tbh.

# 5 Gramps91 @ 06/04/13 05:56 PM
I'm excited about if Nintendo will bring out a new Smash Bros. or Zelda. I'm also hoping that the PS4 will get a price announcement as I'm currently trying to manage my money to be able to buy one sometime next year.

# 6 The_Wise_One @ 06/04/13 08:46 PM
Hopefully some games will actually look like next gen

# 7 qdog @ 06/04/13 09:51 PM
looking for price on new xbox one, madden 25 gameplay current-gen/next-gen, Ncaa football 14 gameplay current-gen, Call of Duty Ghost gameplay next-gen, NBA 2K 14 next-gen. If all these pan-out ill be very happy.

# 8 Jakeness23 @ 06/04/13 11:12 PM
Looking forward to hearing about the PS4 and their exclusives. And of course, I'm looking forward to the innovations they are going to be making with the football, basketball, and baseball games.

# 9 HozAndMoose @ 06/05/13 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahorton100
PS4........I didnt even bother to watch the video. I think XBOX one will dominate this next generation just as XBOX 360 did current gen. Looking forward to seeing more from Madden and XBOX mainly.
Not really sure what makes you think Xbox dominated this gen but i guess you are entitled to your own opinion.

# 10 ccoaxum @ 06/05/13 07:10 PM
at the end of the day ppl going to like and dislike different things, but i'm more so ready for the price and release dates for the systems and looking forward in see all the sports games not just from EA...EA is good at grabbing ppl attention rather its good or bad lol...i'm just hoping for better sports games this year and into the future!

# 11 4X49ER @ 06/05/13 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Not really sure what makes you think Xbox dominated this gen but i guess you are entitled to your own opinion.
I was wondering that too.

XBOX seems to be going away from games and more towards being an "entertainment" platform from everything I've read. I think the PS4 is going to be far ahead on actual gaming experience. I never did understand the people who would pay extra for online play with the 360, and it looks like more of the same is on the way.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.