Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post

You can watch the video with the PES 2014 info about the new Fluidity engine, based off of the Fox Engine, starting around the six minute mark. No actual gameplay footage is shown, and most of the information was already released yesterday.

If you can't view the video above, check it out on YouTube.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MattyEdgeworth @ 06/06/13 04:54 PM
If PES graphics are and animations are finally up to snuff, I think PES might finally be the better game this generation/the start of next generation. In my opinion it's always respresnted football better but as a whole, but wher FIFA had the edge was the more fluid animations, better graphics and more licenses. FIFA was better at the individual aspect. It's early days yet, but this looks very encouraging.

I haven't been much impressed from FIFA, yes better ball physics are good but the rest sounds a bit gimmicky. Some of this does too, but less so in my view.

# 2 TigerUp @ 06/06/13 09:22 PM
Really excited but what they showed here. Cloth off the body is really nice to see and the challenges look superb even in the very early phase. The FIFA trailer did nothing for me but I'm very anxious to see some PES gameplay soon. The ticket for the hype train has been bought.

# 3 Yeats @ 06/07/13 07:24 AM
Sounds great, and the ability to shift players' center of gravity apart from the ball sounds revolutionary. But really, the things holding this game back for years now are very simple and basic: animations, shooting and GK programming and physics, graphics and presentation. Konami reminds me so much of 2K and their BB game: everyone and their grandmother is acutely aware of which areas of the game actually need improvement. Everyone except the game's development team or so it seems.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.