Home
News Post

One tidbit of news this morning is that it appears 2K could be working on a new Golf game of some kind. 2K registered the domain 2KGolfLink.com, which was spotted by a Twitter user yesterday afternoon and also by PastaPadre.

It remains to be seen what the Golf game will be, as the domain tends to indicate an interconnected or ligked experience, perhaps not unlike EA's Tiger Woods Online which was a browser based online golf game. It could also indicate a mobile golf game for tablets and phones. It's also possible that this is a console golf game, with no better time to get into console golf gaming than now with Tiger Woods PGA Tour taking a year off to focus on next-gen.

Member Comments
# 1 mebby @ 06/10/13 10:15 AM
I'd love to see another serious contender get into the console golf action as it would only push the development further/faster.

Konami did that for soccer and I hope that 2K can do that for golf... although if they plan on bringing the same garbage that they brought to the table with baseball then they should just save everyone some time and money.

# 2 believeinnow @ 06/10/13 11:54 AM
Do you guys every really research when you post "news"? 2K owns the Links name so they probably are just holding onto the various site possibilities so that some Joe-Blow doesn't buy them and then hold it for ransom.

Also, you should hire a Copy Editor...pretty bad typo to miss in the second paragraph.

# 3 TheBleedingRed21 @ 06/10/13 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by believeinnow
Do you guys every really research when you post "news"? 2K owns the Links name so they probably are just holding onto the various site possibilities so that some Joe-Blow doesn't buy them and then hold it for ransom.

Also, you should hire a Copy Editor...pretty bad typo to miss in the second paragraph.
Thanks, Chief.

# 4 OnlookerDelay @ 06/12/13 04:26 PM
Veddy interestink... oh how I'd love to see another realistic golf game on the consoles. I always wondered what Links 2007 would have looked and played like, had it been released on the 360 when Indie Built was working on it. I would love to at least see some video of the work in progress. It sounded like Daryl Welsh and his team were truly on their way to something special with that game.

This will bear watching... thanks!

# 5 OnlookerDelay @ 06/12/13 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Perfect Parallel is on the way, so............
I'm also following this story. There's still a chance we could see a PC version late this year? I wouldn't expect to see a console version until the Fall of 2014, at the earliest though.

# 6 McG @ 06/22/13 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by believeinnow

And you missed a pretty bad typo on the fourth word of your first sentence. Maybe when you start talking trash about typos, you should at least proof read your barely fifty word mini paragraph.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.