Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Check out the latest NCAA Football 14 screenshots that show off uniform degradation.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 elgreazy1 @ 06/14/13 03:39 PM
Wait, is this really just now being added into the game?

# 22 K0ZZ @ 06/14/13 03:43 PM
I'll take a little too much over none at all, especially when it comes to something aesthetic, if it was something like hit stick fumbles, that's different.

Now just need to figure out if it uses Madden's system of degradation (hits and plays cause it) or the (end of 1st, time for some mud on the uniforms and so on).

# 23 K0ZZ @ 06/14/13 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
Wait, is this really just now being added into the game?
It's been in the game but broken.

# 24 damion2721 @ 06/14/13 04:54 PM
Notre Dame's Helmets, pants, socks and cleats are STILL wrong. Getting a lil annoying but life goes on..

# 25 maltliquor23 @ 06/14/13 10:05 PM
Cant wait to see them fix one little thing and screw it up. Pics like this are posted annually. They still haven't had it work properly since the final patch of NCAA 2011

# 26 jello1717 @ 06/14/13 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
At least they removed Evere... I mean ND QB #5 from the game.
No they didn't.

# 27 jj06 @ 06/14/13 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbiscuit
how come notre dames's gloves are green and orange instead of blue and gold?

colors of the Irish flag...they wore them in the game they had in Dublin last year

# 28 DJ @ 06/14/13 11:17 PM
Looks pretty great to me. I'm liking what I've seen from NCAA 14 so far.

# 29 stoncold32 @ 06/15/13 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maltliquor23
Cant wait to see them fix one little thing and screw it up. Pics like this are posted annually. They still haven't had it work properly since the final patch of NCAA 2011
You're right, it hasn't worked properly since '11. But if you remember, it didn't work at all in '11 out the box. Then the patch came out and fixed it.

I do get what ur saying and hope they dont screw up it when patches start dropping

# 30 maltliquor23 @ 06/15/13 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
You're right, it hasn't worked properly since '11. But if you remember, it didn't work at all in '11 out the box. Then the patch came out and fixed it.

I do get what ur saying and hope they dont screw up it when patches start dropping
and as i said it hasn't worked properly "since the final patch of NCAA 2011"

# 31 CT Pitbull @ 06/24/13 05:07 AM
ill say it again, this game really looks gorgeous this year.. add the revo spd 2 bar and finish this gen right!!..roster editors are gonna make the game look even tighter with the correct equipment

# 32 loccdogg26 @ 06/24/13 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Well I played a game today on 13 between Alabama and mizzou at Alabama. I played 12 minutes and at 1230 game time . The field was definetly less pretty and the white pants on Alabama were stained along with the jerseys and mizzou away white jersey with black shoulders was dirty, not rain dirty but it's evidently in the game depending on place of game and length of game. I guess now the question is what teams play on natural grass or a field that will degredate and have uniforms dirty. It was a clear day. So maybe it works properly.
I agree because I play 8 minute quarters and the jerseys definitely get dirty just not like you see in Madden. On another note I need an Arkansas fan to let me know if they use field turf or natural grass because in 13 they have it as regular grass. I played a game in the rain and the uniforms were very dirty.

# 33 theycallmeSEABASS @ 06/24/13 03:51 PM
Quote:
Their gloves aren't even green and orange. They are green and gold. The hand is green because the fighting irishman is green. Put his hands together and get the logo.

Edit: after looking at the second pic with ND, I believe he is wearing a different set of gloves. Correct me if I'm wrong but ND had the pair that they wore against Navy, but that pair didn't have the fighting irishman on it, is that correct?
To the best of my knowledge there were the Ireland ones, gold with a green leprechaun, gold with a blue ND logo, gold with blue "Play like a champion today" text, and blue with a white leprechaun. The better question is why QB #11 is running the read option.

# 34 loccdogg26 @ 06/24/13 06:36 PM
Here's the deal regarding the gloves. At the uniform select screen go to the bottom where you select the gloves. Since Michigan and Notre Dame are equipped by Adidas the gloves will say "adi zero -4 special". If you change it to default the gloves will be normal team colored Adidas gloves. Also with the Nike schools like Alabama and Oregon the gloves will say "Vapor fly - special " while selecting default will just be team colored Nike one. Note all teams do not have this option.

# 35 TripleCrown9 @ 06/25/13 09:31 PM
Quote:
Well I can testify that he uniform and field do deteriorate as the game plays out on grass fields and sunny clear days. Just played my 2nd game to see if it works and it does. I play 12 minute quarters. I played at North Carolina with miami. It was a 1230 game with clear sunny skies. I had miami in all whites and unc in powder blue jersey and white pants. About 2 hours later, miami all white uniforms are dirty, not crazy dirty but visibly dirty. Unc white pants are stained and dirty as well. So now I just believe that it is set up by how long you play the quarters. Good job EA
In 13 or 14?

# 36 loccdogg26 @ 06/26/13 12:21 PM
Quote:
NCAA 13, it works to my delight. Never had issue with rainy games.
Me neither. I play 8 minute quarters.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.