Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

K0ACHK has posted this NCAA Football 14 video, which shows every uniform combination, currently in the game. Ben Haumiller has already stated they will release a free DLC which will include many of the missing uniforms.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 scottyo60 @ 06/16/13 05:46 PM
Saw that marshall jersey and they hooked me again. Positive reviews and a new marshall jersey makes me at least preorder . Thanks EA

But as the one poster said before our away should be green pants

# 82 ncaafootball14markus @ 06/16/13 06:12 PM
great! NO new 2013 uniforms .... >:-/

# 83 richmondn96 @ 06/16/13 06:23 PM
WHY can't they add Texas A&M's black unis? Those things are beautiful...

# 84 movethechains11 @ 06/16/13 06:28 PM
Awesome we finally got ncaa 13's jerseys in this years game! Maybe NCAA 15 will have the current jerseys

# 85 CyHawk @ 06/16/13 06:35 PM
I have a quick question, as I was planning on playing as navy in a dynasty so that I could use those amazing uni's they got with the white and blue helmet seperated by the horizontal gold stripe. Are those not in the game?? or likely a dlc?

# 86 LambertandHam @ 06/16/13 06:46 PM
I was hoping Pitt would get the old Marino/Dorsett jerseys, now those were sweet.

# 87 GruffyMcGuiness @ 06/16/13 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyHawk
I have a quick question, as I was planning on playing as navy in a dynasty so that I could use those amazing uni's they got with the white and blue helmet seperated by the horizontal gold stripe. Are those not in the game?? or likely a dlc?
Were they in the game last year? I know they had some jerseys that you got from pre-ordering. Don't really have an answer for you...

# 88 richmondn96 @ 06/16/13 06:57 PM
Quote:
Are you talking about the ones they wore in the Army Navy game? Those were sick.

# 89 Iceman87GT @ 06/16/13 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
very disappointed that UConn's new uniforms are not in..WHY? they have the new logo in with the outdated uniforms..they better be fixing this before release as the "new" uniforms are their default uniforms. they aren't some pro-combat special occasion duds. fix it ea no excuses you've had months to put them in why haven't they been added? this is the kind of thing that irritates me especially when I have tweeted the NCAA 14 twitter and sent messages via facebook with pictures and the whole nine MONTHS AGO. for my and other UConn fans effort we get ignored. I don't know whats worse my bears having orange pants last year or these uniforms somehow not being in the game after months of awareness. frustrating that Oregon has 20+ and we get notta.
The cutoff date for uniforms is in mid-April (the exact date changes from year to year), if you don't get that info to them before then then you're stuff isn't going to be on the disc. UConn obviously did not meet this deadline and thus you have to wait for the DLC pack. FYI adding new uniforms is not the same process, nor is it any easier than adding the logo, so just because they got the new logo in does not mean they should have the new uniforms in. Cool your Jets (Oregon's unis weren't in the game until the Uniform Pack last year so its not even a fair comparison you are drawing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
Still NO UVA orange helmet or throwbacks??? Pretty lame...
I would not be surprised if the throwbacks never make the game, just as I'm sure the next time UVA wears them will be when they honor another player from that era (i.e. those aren't in the rotation, they are one-offs and will not be worn in the near future). The Orange helmets may be in the game and just not a preset at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etat22
Oregon's uniforms are totally wrong smh. Why is there a dark face mask on the yellow helmet when in real life its chrome and yellow?! The wings are chrome in real life not grey!! It basically ruins that helmet! They also screwed up on the green helmet!!! Its a dark green helmet not light green!! Also Fresno St is receiving new uniforms this year an no one has listed them in their left out list!
Totally wrong? you otulined 2 details, out of their vast wardrobe and that makes them totally wrong, I guess we have different definition of total (or you just love hyperbole). Wait until you see the helmets in game, the green helmet may still be wrong (it was wrong last year, and it doesn't look like they touched it), but the Yellow helmet isn't going to show up as chrome in the uniform selection menu, that effect is only seen when in-game (the lighting is what brings that look out in the game, don't believe? me compare the chrome helmets last year in the selection menu vs. on the field).

I'd like to see the facemasks have that detail too, but that may not be possible with the way they do the uniforms in the game (you'll notice none of the facemasks are like that Oregon is not being singled out).

Also Fresno State has added a BFBS uniform this year, they have not touched their uniforms since last year. Expect that BFBS alternate to make it into one of the pay uniform packs, shortly after it is actually worn.

Quote:
Possibly a Demo-Share perk? I Wouldn't be surprised if they put the PCs or at least the Army-Navy ones in some sort of system like that.

# 90 jerwoods @ 06/16/13 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
Sure hope the Arizona Wildcats new uniforms for this season get into the EA uniform store...

sweet unis might have to be zona this year

# 91 Reggie16 @ 06/16/13 07:12 PM
might have to play with eastern michigan or fau. they have some sweet jersey combos.

# 92 CyHawk @ 06/16/13 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondn96
Are you talking about the ones they wore in the Army Navy game? Those were sick.
Yeah. Might be my favorite helmets ever.

# 93 zkiesel @ 06/16/13 08:27 PM
Maryland is missing their entire new uniform set that they used all of last year. Hopefully that'll be in the DLC. Love that the White and Black Ops were included, but there are 2 sets of pride uniforms (white and black). Hopefully the White Pride is available in the DLC as well.

# 94 Perfect Zero @ 06/16/13 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondn96
WHY can't they add Texas A&M's black unis? Those things are beautiful...

I will say though, the inclusion of all of these uniforms is amazing.

# 95 richmondn96 @ 06/16/13 09:25 PM
Perhaps they looked better because of the contrast with State's all white. But still, I like them.

# 96 volstopfan14 @ 06/16/13 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
Impressed that they got the Vols checkerboard undershirts in
I am as well. Honestly didn't expect them to make it in.

# 97 DKHardee @ 06/16/13 09:49 PM
Did we get new player models? The players shins seem to be smaller and more realistic looking than before... to me anyway.

# 98 dwaldst @ 06/16/13 09:50 PM
anybody know if Ohio States camo base layer and rivalry combat unis are in, and what about Toledo's helmets...they had some sweet ones last year

# 99 SlickRick11 @ 06/16/13 10:39 PM
They did a good job for the most part, but left out some key uniform pieces which irks me to no end, pure laziness on some of it:

I realize they might not all be in presets but solely going off this video these are my top 10 things they need to add:

1. North Carolinas White Helmets and Chrome Foot Helmets (NO EXCUSE for not having these in)

2. Stanfords Black Helmet (they were in last years game)

3. Boston Colleges Gold Alternate Jersey (These were in NCAA 2011 when BC didn't even wear them, now they wear them in real life, and their not on the game, EA SPORTS LOGIC)

4. Illinois Blue "I" Helmet (should be in)

5. Kansas Red Alternate Jerseys (these have always been in previous years games, why remove them)

6. Maryland is Missing A LOT (not even going to list them all, its pathetic)

7. Louisvilles Black Jersey (They were NCAA 2011, I realize they haven't wore them in a while but really hoping for this in DLC)

8. Toledo (Possibly the most ignored team on the game, been getting left out for years, I highly doubt EA is calling the schools AD and he's saying NO don't add any of our Alts into the game)

9. UCLAs white helmets (where in the world are these? They were in last years game UCLA wears them in real life)

10. Virginia's Orange Helmets (Just sickening they left these out again, they better just not be in the preset, also wouldn't mind having their throwback jerseys they wore but I know this ones a long shot)

*Laziness if at least half of these aren't in the game, there's no convincing me otherwise, really hoping these are either just not in the presets or free dlc

# 100 cparrish @ 06/16/13 10:43 PM
Poster above me who I do not want to quote your paragraph, you do realize he only showed uniform presets right, and not every uniform option all the teams have right? I am guessing not.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.