Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

We have posted another NCAA Football 14 video showing off most of the equipment in the game.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 06/17/13 04:24 PM
Still don't see why they cannot just get rid of the Half Cage and Bulldog and add the Revo speed 2!!!

# 22 kamelr3d @ 06/17/13 04:27 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!! So EA made absolutely no effort to add any new equipment at all. This is 95% exactly what NCAA Football 13 had. I agree with people about game play on almost every aspect, but equipment has been a huge pet peeve of mine. I hate some of the face masks in this game. REALLY????? the half cage face masks????????? Who the F**K do they see on Saturday that still wears the equipment they add in this game???? I'm completely blown away by this. This game is not really worth the money. $60 for a watered down menu, bland physics, incorrectly designed uniforms(Oregon helmets are god awful, the wings looked like they were designed in Microsoft PAINT & Georgia Nike Pro Combats don't have an excuse to be incorrectly designed), and completely out of date player equipment. That is ridiculous, Madden is a partner brand, They should be able to implement the same player equipment madden has. 2013 Football does not consist of equipment worn by Barry Sanders and Jim Plunkett.

I really am disappointed with this years NCAA 14
For a brand that works "SO HARD" on promoting uniforms they sure as hell for got that a uniform is made out of different equipment aspects, such as a helmet.
So "IF IT'S IN THE GAME, IT"S IN THE GAME"?
I would like to see pictures of current Div 1 players that wear even half the crap equipment they have in this game.

# 23 pdandi1 @ 06/17/13 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
It's a tough pill to swallow when you realize that you're paying $60+ for uniform and roster updates...
A completely asinine, ignorant and uneducated statement. This game is lookin to be leaps and bounds ahead of 13 and (knock on wood) the best current gen version

# 24 premeteam @ 06/17/13 04:30 PM
at least they had enough RAM to add a facemask labeled "kicker" that I've never seen a kicker wear. Unbelievable. I wish we would actually get the truth from Ben as to why the Revo 2 bar is not added. I feel like they are being stubborn on purpose. If I was producing this game I would be embarrassed to put out a product with such an obvious omission.

# 25 BROman @ 06/17/13 04:30 PM
they need to get rid of two of those helmet styles (the vsr-4 and schutt helmets are not allowed to be worn anymore) and a bunch of those facemasks. and then there's more- hand tape and ankle tape and pad height and bulky elbow pads, none of which anybody has worn since the early 90s. they are one sorry team, but they benefit from being the only game in town.

# 26 vhhsfu0509 @ 06/17/13 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdandi1
A completely asinine, ignorant and uneducated statement. This game is lookin to be leaps and bounds ahead of 13 and (knock on wood) the best current gen version
I don't plan on getting in an argument with you, but I've owned the last three versions of this game (11, 12, 13) and played the holy hell out of them. I can say with a great deal of confidence that after watching all available videos this game is at best a minuscule improvement from it's predecessors.

So I find you calling my comment "asinine, ignorant and uneducated" to be completely absurd.

# 27 Ryan_Tarver44 @ 06/17/13 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
I'm going give everybody a prediction and say they will find a way to add it in this years game.
I'm gonna hold you to that

# 28 kingsofthevalley @ 06/17/13 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
good to see the original revolution helmets still dont fit lol
Yea, the original revolution facemasks have been out of wack from the very start of this generation of titles. I'm also curious as to where they found the space to add an entirely new "kicker" facemask (which by the way I've literally NEVER seen before) but left out the revo QB 2 bar.

# 29 Ryan_Tarver44 @ 06/17/13 04:52 PM
If anyone remembers the show "the making of ncaa 13" you would remember on the last episode, one of the makers said, "we have a lot in store for ncaa 14. It's going to be great." I think he meant, "we're gonna piss off our buyers to the max >" well you did! You pissed this buyer off with the BULL CRAP you call equipment!!! Now there's only one option of color gloves? There's players with all white gloves, all black gloves, and black and team colored gloves. JESUS JUST BORROW MADDENS STUFF!!! If EA Is in the game.. PUT IT IN THE FREAKING GAME!!!!

# 30 vhhsfu0509 @ 06/17/13 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
I'm going give everybody a prediction and say they will find a way to add it in this years game.
You know what's funny, the optimist in me wants to agree with you. The only evidence I can think of to your point is that last year they patched in equipment editing in Madden CCM after all of the public outcry.

I guess the lesson is keep complaining!

# 31 drift7one @ 06/17/13 04:55 PM
I dont even know what that new "Kicker" facemask is supposed to be. it looks like the DNA 5 and DNA Ropo SW were welded together. lol. but this isnt really a joking matter.

I dont understand what is going on. they can create a new facemask, but not add one of the most popular?

also, is the Ion 4D no longer in the game, though we've seen it in screenshots?
EDIT: nevermind. that in-video ad just blocked the portion of the video that showed it.

# 32 Ryan_Tarver44 @ 06/17/13 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
You know what's funny, the optimist in me wants to agree with you. The only evidence I can think of to your point is that last year they patched in equipment editing in Madden CCM after all of the public outcry.

I guess the lesson is keep complaining!
Right on brotha!! Just like madden's franchise. EVERYONE was pissed, they freaked and made it back it back to normal. They learned their lesson. Ncaa better learn theres,... And fast

# 33 AUtiger93 @ 06/17/13 05:09 PM
Still no secondary colors..

# 34 drift7one @ 06/17/13 05:14 PM
just noticed the Neck Pad. though still only one option. it looks a million times better than the hunchback from years past. now it looks flatter on the top, like a covered cowboy collar.

and the OL (Cutters) gloves now have team colors on them

and GameFace is also there. will be interesting to incorporate that in.

# 35 champ1997 @ 06/17/13 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetReal
Really?! And Ben said equipment guys would be happy....
I'm a true fan of this franchise I've bought Madden And NCAA every year for over 15 years so I'm not going to sit here and say im not going to buy the game because of this and that but can we please get some secondary color equipment and some more cleats please

# 36 BenGerman @ 06/17/13 05:27 PM
EA being so transparent with NCAA this year is not only a good sign, but completely refreshing.

# 37 Kingd803 @ 06/17/13 05:44 PM
Wow so they got rid of the facemask in my avatar? Well won't be buying this game. Prolly wasn't going to buy it anyways. But what's the point now if I can't have my favorite facemask on my player. Oh well

# 38 TryHard_Nation @ 06/17/13 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingd803
Wow so they got rid of the facemask in my avatar? Well won't be buying this game. Prolly wasn't going to buy it anyways. But what's the point now if I can't have my favorite facemask on my player. Oh well
That's ridiculous.

# 39 drift7one @ 06/17/13 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingd803
THAT'S your favorite facemask?!?!

# 40 Kingd803 @ 06/17/13 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryHard_Nation
That's ridiculous.
Nope. Sure isn't. One of the most popular QB facemask of all time. I hate ea sports current gen gameplay anyways. So I was already not planning on buying it. But now I have no need to if I can't even make the players look how I want them to look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift7one
THAT'S your favorite facemask?!?!
Yeah?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.