Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

According to Kotaku's Owen Good, the NCAA Football 14 demo will feature the following teams.
  • Alabama vs. Virginia Tech
  • Oregon vs. Texas A&M
  • Ohio State vs. Michigan
By sharing the demo to your friends, you qualify for some Ultimate Team mode card packs.

Revealed last week, it will feature full games with 3 minute quarters, Skills Trainer mode and the new coordinator camera angle.

Source - NCAA Football 14 Demo Offers Three Matchups for a New College Try (Kotaku)

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Diggler360 @ 06/17/13 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Why would you be a Missouri or Marquette fan if you're a bandwagoner? Either way, he's a good poster.
Exactly. It's not like 50 years ago and there is only radio. You can follow any team and family members can be spread out across the globe.

# 82 jello1717 @ 06/17/13 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Really hoping we get some good lucks at the shovel pass option in some of these playbooks
As a spread option guy I'm sure I'll spend a TON of time mining Oregon and aOSU's playbooks.

I'm sure I won't be able to count all of the delay of game penalties I'm gonna get.

# 83 Letemburn @ 06/17/13 11:03 PM
At about what time do demos hit on the psn? I have only had a ps3 for about a month.

# 84 noplace @ 06/17/13 11:14 PM
So do we have a option on camera angles? I don't like the Coordinator cam...

# 85 cubby blue @ 06/17/13 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by damion2721
Do you need Xbox gold to download the demo?
My understanding is you have to wait a few days if you only have silver membership. That's microsoft for you.

# 86 Sausage @ 06/17/13 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
All camera angles will be available.

# 87 Mckinley Cash @ 06/17/13 11:16 PM
Quote:
Have you used the coordinator cam?

# 88 Teddy_Long @ 06/17/13 11:24 PM
i believe some people want a closer camera angle (i.e., me) not an even more distance camera angle. we want to see the graphics, not ants moving around lol

# 89 noplace @ 06/17/13 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckinley Cash
Have you used the coordinator cam?
No but I like to be closer to the game.. You take issue with my preference?

# 90 Mckinley Cash @ 06/17/13 11:41 PM
Quote:
No but I like to be closer to the game.. You take issue with my preference?
Just a question. I didn't know if you had any insight into a possible issue with the camera. Don't be so defensive.

# 91 The_Wise_One @ 06/17/13 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Getting bored of Bama, OSU & Oregon always being the demo teams.
Agreed. I would have loved to use the new teams or a 'mid-major' school such as Northern Illinois.

# 92 Iamloch @ 06/18/13 12:19 AM
I would have loved to use a mid major as well but u gotta realize they make these demos for the casual fans mostly-most of ur casual fans like using the top teams that everyone knows about

# 93 Swamp Swagger @ 06/18/13 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
Agreed. I would have loved to use the new teams or a 'mid-major' school such as Northern Illinois.
+2 like I said no variety. Heck for a few years Florida was always in it and to be honest I like my team not being in the demo I get bored of playing that same game over and over with them. I like getting the full game knowing I have yet to use my team, but that's just me.

I was hoping a true triple option team would be in the demo

# 94 Sigma4Life @ 06/18/13 12:40 AM
Wow, seems people are never happy. It was only a few years ago we used to get simple 2 team demos with nothing more than a single 5 minute quarter of gameplay. Now we get 6 teams and full games @ 3 minute quarters yet people still complain. It's a DEMO.

# 95 Swamp Swagger @ 06/18/13 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma4Life
Wow, seems people are never happy. It was only a few years ago we used to get simple 2 team demos with nothing more than a single 5 minute quarter of gameplay. Now we get 6 teams and full games @ 3 minute quarters yet people still complain. It's a DEMO.

# 96 Big Mocephus @ 06/18/13 01:05 AM
I just fired up NCAA 13 and it is telling me the NCAA 14 Demo is "Available Now" with a big banner across the bottom of the screen but I cannot find in on XBOX where is the demo for download ?

# 97 huskerpower1613 @ 06/18/13 01:08 AM
So it's confirmed that the demo will come out 5AM EST?

# 98 Swamp Swagger @ 06/18/13 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerpower1613
So it's confirmed that the demo will come out 5AM EST?
I don't know that stuff like that is ever 100% confirmed. But that's usually around the time demos and such are uploaded

# 99 Big Mocephus @ 06/18/13 01:11 AM
So it is just typical EA? They have the banner ad telling me it is out before they have the product?

# 100 Xx_JP_VHS_xX @ 06/18/13 01:13 AM
When will PS3 demo be up? Same as Xbox? Doubt it, PS3 always gets shafted.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.