Home
FIFA 14 News Post

FSB has posted their FIFA 14 video interview with Producer, Santiago Jaramillo as they discuss the next-gen version of the game.

Game: FIFA Soccer 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Yeats @ 06/18/13 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
FIFA’s Ignite engine might come to PC, but not until average hardware specs are higher
PC gaming makes up 1-2% percent of FIFA sales. Not a surprise that NG for PC would be at the bottom of their priority list.

# 2 Yeats @ 06/18/13 11:32 AM
Quote:
lol.. Honestly, where do people come up with these random numbers. So funny. Where do people get their numbers from... Hickville Indiana.

FIFA sold 14.5 million copies, half of which were digital. 1-2%... LOL.
You know, it's always good to get your facts straight before going all LOL-postal about someone else's actual facts:

FIFA 13: 12.69 million in total sales. Console versions of the game accounted for more than 12 million in sales while the PC version accounted for only 290,000.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=fifa+13

So now if I'm from Hickville, you must be from...?

# 3 Yeats @ 06/18/13 11:45 AM
Quote:
I love the way people just make up numbers to convince themselves lol

http://www.edge-online.com/news/fifa...es-soar-at-ea/
You really are on quite the LOL jag aren't you? Especially for someone who is so wrong.

14 million in sales with an increase of 36% in digital sales... That's all that article is saying. So If I sell 20 apples one week and 27 the second week, I just increased my apple sales by 35%. ZERO mention of FIFA's total PC sales in any of that. So where did you get HALF as your total?

# 4 Yeats @ 06/18/13 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89;2045135196[URL
http://www.edge-online.com/news/fifa-13-sells-over-14-5-million-as-digital-revenues-soar-at-ea/[/url]
Net revenue of $1,040 million was within EA’s guidance of $1,025 million to $1,125 million, the publisher said. The game has seen digital income totalling almost $50 million since launch.

50 million divided into 1 billion 40 million equals...

# 5 Yeats @ 06/18/13 12:01 PM
Quote:
If $200 Million isn't important to the company that's fine by me. I prefer PES anyway. But I would think it's important.
There, that's a nice friendly way of putting things.

# 6 orion523 @ 06/18/13 03:18 PM
Does anyone know what digital sales actually include? I would guess it would include, on demand console downloads, Apple app store, and of course PC.

# 7 infemous @ 06/18/13 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Does anyone know what digital sales actually include? I would guess it would include, on demand console downloads, Apple app store, and of course PC.
i would assume it was ultimate team tbh

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.