Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

The NCAA Football 14 demo is available now for both 360 and PS3. If you are a 360 user with a Gold account, you can queue it up right here.

Below is the list of games available. You can play a full game with 3 minute quarters.
  • Alabama vs. Virginia Tech
  • Oregon vs. Texas A&M
  • Ohio State vs. Michigan
The Skills Trainer is included in the demo, as well as all of the camera views, including the coordinator cam. You can also adjust difficulty and all sliders in the demo.

If you are having issues finding the demo, click here for some helpful tips.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 The JareBear @ 06/18/13 02:27 PM
Mariotta got tired after a cople consecutive options in the thee but recovered quickly

Love the option attack. Love it.

PA inverted veer looked real nice but I couldn't find an open WR had to throw it away

# 22 zmcman1 @ 06/18/13 02:28 PM
Tried to play Skills Trainer twice, froze. Tried Oregon/A&M, froze.

Going to redownload and try again.

# 23 The JareBear @ 06/18/13 02:29 PM
Just had a glitch where CPU center didn't snap the ball he just stood up and got tackled lol

Really wish I could post a vid of this triple option Manziel pitched for a TD on me to go up 28-0

I'm in heisman with all user sliders at 40 and all CPU sliders at 60

# 24 ezio @ 06/18/13 02:29 PM
I was able to queue the download on the PS3 for what's it worth.

# 25 MrBetheaX @ 06/18/13 02:30 PM
so far only thing i dont like is the cordinator cam,prefer normal but jus gettin started

# 26 darren1024 @ 06/18/13 02:31 PM
The "pop" sound in the menus gets annoying.

# 27 CR3AMnCR1MS0N @ 06/18/13 02:34 PM
Ok I see now. That sounds awesome actually.

# 28 J-Unit40 @ 06/18/13 02:35 PM
Quick early thoughts...

- Team intros are great. Tight and concise and cut the fluff.

- Home Field Advantage is wonderful. It feels a little like the old days. Kyle Field is rocking!

- Oregon's playbook is so dang sexy. Wow.

Oh and only minutes of playing without a single adjustment to any penalty sliders and I saw a....WAIT.....FOR....IT....

An OFFENSIVE Pass Interference!!

# 29 auburnfan2 @ 06/18/13 02:36 PM
O line and d line play is amazing

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

# 30 MrBetheaX @ 06/18/13 02:38 PM
hmmm may have to avoid the 4 verticals again this year some early cheap success with it,researching more

# 31 The JareBear @ 06/18/13 02:39 PM
Lost 28-0 on heisman with slightly modified sliders.

Manziel went 10-12 for 160 and 2tds and was leasing rusher with 8 carries for 86 yards

Gonna try default heisman, just got worked

# 32 tctykilla @ 06/18/13 02:40 PM
mmmmmm, that shovel pass!

# 33 The JareBear @ 06/18/13 02:40 PM
I had a streak called against cover 2 zone 3x and it was a completion every time, for what it's worth

I feel like normal speed feels slowed down, I like it

# 34 CGlonghorn @ 06/18/13 02:43 PM
Just had a sideline pick and returned it all the way. Awesome.

# 35 MrBetheaX @ 06/18/13 02:44 PM
i like game speed slow,feels more fluid

# 36 BenGerman @ 06/18/13 02:46 PM
Just played a half against Texas A&M, and I wanted to give some quick impressions. I'm playing Heisman Offense and AA Defense.
  • This is the first time I've been impressed with NCAA Football since 2010, when they released Online Dynasty.
  • The Coordinator Cam is an absolute game changer.
  • It's been said a thousand times over, but the colors are GREAT. The game really looks good.
  • That said, next-gen can't get here soon enough. Sidelines look awful, as usual.
  • Crowd noise seems improved. Commentary seems more fluid.
  • Blocking is the best it has been in years, if not the best it has ever been. TAMU ran a screen play on a 3rd and long, and the offensive linemen played it perfectly. I even saw a block at the knees. It almost brought a tear to my eye.
  • The option is not only fun to run, but fun to defend against.
  • Love the matchup stick. Where has that been?
  • Special teams seem improved, but still not where they need to be.
  • Nice to have some physics in NCAA.
  • I've already seen two fantastic sideline catches.
  • I've seen the pocket collapse a few times, and one even led to a fumble.

# 37 EMbow513 @ 06/18/13 02:49 PM
Ok I was a huge critic of this game but man the run game and juke moves pop out to me. I like it so far and I just got a sick sideline interception

# 38 The JareBear @ 06/18/13 02:49 PM
I honestly feel like a noob because I a, not entirely sure what to do on some of these options. Oregon's playbook is fantastic

# 39 jmik58 @ 06/18/13 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyy201
No they all are there.
I'm curious what everyone thinks of the "Wide" camera view as well. The coordinator cam is new and looks very nice, but I think the excitement over it may take away from a more "on the field, see the entire stadium" view like Wide can offer.

# 40 J-Unit40 @ 06/18/13 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I honestly feel like a noob because I a, not entirely sure what to do on some of these options. Oregon's playbook is fantastic
It is glorious. Oregon fans (fans of college football in general) are going to love it. I just hit a fake bubble screen, wheel route to Hawkins where he caught it at about the 7 yard line, ran a couple steps, then dove to score. As he dove, he gets drilled by an Aggie DB, but just gets inside the pylon for 6. Sweet looking physics on the collision. Before he would've gone unimpeded.

Also, the Zoom cam is pretty nice too. Some may not like the Coordinator Cam since it is pulled back a bit. I love having multiple camera options.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.