Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports has brought their NCAA Football 14 Team Builder website online.

Click on the "Create New School" button and after logging in you can view quite a few different items. A lot of people will dive in to see if their school stadium or field has changed, others will want to look at uniforms, rosters and ratings. Take a look around and let us know what you are seeing.

Thanks to Gaming Tailgate for the heads up.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 speedy43 @ 07/03/13 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh925
Do I have to use a conference logo for one of my slots if I want it on my jersey or will the conference default on the jersey of my team builder team?
If you want any sort of logo/patch on your uniform, you have to use a logo slot. Nothing comes default.

# 182 MrRudy @ 07/03/13 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh925
Do I have to use a conference logo for one of my slots if I want it on my jersey or will the conference default on the jersey of my team builder team?
Negative, you have to use one of those logo slots. In addition, you want a brand or manufacturer, you have to use a logo slot for that.

Sucks doesn't it?

Want a dark logo and light logo for different color jerseys or helmets? You've used up all of the available slots.

I do my best to make the best of what we have, and I acknowledge the benefit that I get from the site... but two years with no improvements except 10 high school stadiums that aren't functional as a collegiate field is weak.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.