Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports has brought their NCAA Football 14 Team Builder website online.

Click on the "Create New School" button and after logging in you can view quite a few different items. A lot of people will dive in to see if their school stadium or field has changed, others will want to look at uniforms, rosters and ratings. Take a look around and let us know what you are seeing.

Thanks to Gaming Tailgate for the heads up.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 HozAndMoose @ 06/21/13 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
Some interesting end zones in the Conf. Championship stadiums. Showing Illinois for ACC and Penn State in a few of them.
that changes depending on what teams are playing the games though

# 42 CoffeyN @ 06/21/13 12:44 AM
Yea, I just thought it was unusual to have teams in the end zone that aren't in those conferences.

# 43 plak89 @ 06/21/13 12:48 AM
Anyone else notice that the rosters for newly added teams don't appear/change at all? They just have the same roster as the team I had previously selected.

# 44 IUxHOOSIERS @ 06/21/13 12:52 AM
Bama is stacked

# 45 TheVinylHippo @ 06/21/13 01:13 AM
I'm glad they left our Pro Combat jerseys in the game. We haven't worn them since the A&M game in '09 (the first and only time), but I love the throwback design on the helmet/pants. I'd like to have Texas convert to those full time.

# 46 Mailleman @ 06/21/13 01:37 AM
So (I doubt it) but did anyone else see what they did to Idaho's Dome?
NCAA 13 Dome: Pretty darn accurate

NCAA 14 Dome: Pretty...not.

Seeing THIS is what it actually looks like now and has improved the atmosphere A LOT.

I'm hoping this is just a teambuilder rendering glitch, a la Nevada and Mizzou's helmets, because if not, that is just sad...

# 47 BleedGreen710 @ 06/21/13 01:58 AM
^ I'm not seeing it.. it looks pretty good to me

# 48 BleedGreen710 @ 06/21/13 02:47 AM
Seems like just yesterday to me that you only got a small amount of logos to choose from, a few generic stadiums, 15-20 colors to pick from for your uniforms, and 4-5 Uniform, Helmet, and Pants styles.

To me, teambuilder is a perfect example of people never being satisfied no matter how much progress is made. EA could have done nothing but instead now you've got the ability to make nearly exact replicas of all the FCS teams (they even have the logos ready for you) or any team in your imagination with fully customizable rosters, logos, uniforms, stadium sounds, and everything.

Just take a moment to realize how far we've come guys and I think you'll realize how great teambuilder is and will be more thankful for it, cause it seems like the only time anyone mentions teambuilder is to make a complaint, which just makes me shake my head.

# 49 BleedGreen710 @ 06/21/13 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
I don't think anyone here is complaining about them giving us Teambuilder, what we're complaining about is how such an innovative and great feature has been largely ignored since they implemented it.
What I am failing to understand is why it requires more attention.

# 50 okstate19 @ 06/21/13 03:21 AM
Cool that they have the bowl-specific endzones for bowl games. I'm not sure if this was in last year, as I didn't play in every single bowl game. But the Armed Forces Bowl has the blue/red endzones with the "Thank You" and "Armed Forces" lettering. The BBVA Compass Bowl has the Birmingham text in the endzone.

Pretty cool. If this was in last year, I apologize. I didn't play in every bowl game.

# 51 Letemburn @ 06/21/13 03:56 AM
Can't you look at player ratings on team builder? Or am I mistaken?

# 52 Ziza9Noles94 @ 06/21/13 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
What I am failing to understand is why it requires more attention.
Really? I'm not going to list everything that has been broken down and laid out in wishlist threads over the years and on Gamechangers. Many reasonable requests and hopes for additions. No one is ungrateful for TB.

Maybe these two links will help: Teambuilder 2.0

TB Wishlist

I used '13s, as the same things were requested in the 14 Wishlist as well.

BTW, some of the logos for FCS teams are outdated or just inaccurate(colors off slightly, etc.). So they aren't perfect. With the ability to import our own logos, really, they don't need to be. But those logos they provide are not a one stop shop of greatness to recreating the perfect FCS replica.

# 53 Adder15 @ 06/21/13 06:47 AM
There is always two releases , there is a initial release, than they re-release it with minimal updates

# 54 Big T120588 @ 06/21/13 07:44 AM
Anybody else having problems getting the roster template for Texas State, UMass, South Alabama, Old Dominion, and Georgia State to come up. Nothing happens for me.

# 55 callmetaternuts @ 06/21/13 08:15 AM
I tried to move two of my TB schools over to the TB14 site and get a message telling me "This school cannot be moved to the newest version" Any idea how to fix or what the issue is?

# 56 MrSerendipity @ 06/21/13 08:45 AM
I'm going to wait a bit before I voice any sort of frustration. Due mostly to the fact that they may come back before the game is released and make some minor updates. But I will say without voicing to much frustration that I'm disappointed to see no new jerseys, helmets, pants or etc. As well as no new advancements to field design or accessory editing. I was really hoping that they'd give us a little more than just Mutual Site games...

# 57 CoffeyN @ 06/21/13 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
I tried to move two of my TB schools over to the TB14 site and get a message telling me "This school cannot be moved to the newest version" Any idea how to fix or what the issue is?
Why were the school names? Hopefully they didn't put some sort of restriction in that.

# 58 GaSouthern @ 06/21/13 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big T120588
Anybody else having problems getting the roster template for Texas State, UMass, South Alabama, Old Dominion, and Georgia State to come up. Nothing happens for me.
It's not working for me either.

# 59 Squeezee12 @ 06/21/13 09:21 AM
Disappointing.... Expected... But still disappointing.... Oh well what can you do...

# 60 racerx @ 06/21/13 09:49 AM
Yea Missouri's field should look like the bottom pic now!!! I see Wyoming's new field did not make it in either, must have been a late edition

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.